6661-6680 Crazy Queen

Chapter 6661

  A spy in the spirit world? Su Luo is actually a spy in the spirit world?

  How can this be? Are you kidding me? !

  Everyone was stunned and dumbfounded by the news that Father Westminster broke!

  They stared at Father Westminster, and even forgot to breathe!

  sky!

  OMG!

  Everyone's hearts were stunned...

  Even the Devil Emperor was shocked by the news before him as if struck by lightning!

  A spy in the spirit world? Su Luo?

  Is Su Luo a spy in the spirit world?

  Are you kidding me? !

  "In order to get rid of my canonization of Su Luo as a queen, you actually came up with such a way, you actually planted that the girl is a spy in the spirit world, you, you are simply damn! Damn!" The

  Devil Emperor was furious!

  Even if Su Luo repeatedly refused, the Devil Emperor still protected Su Luo. He had never doubted Su Luo's identity, so in a rage, the Devil Emperor kicked the father Ximin who was holding his thigh fiercely!

  After kicking out, the Devil Emperor saw Gong Ximin who fell to the ground and vomited blood, and he suddenly realized: "It's you! You are from the Gongxi family!"

  Who is the Gongxi family? Who doesn't know? That is the mother of the former queen!

  The mother clan of the former queen came to sue the new queen who is now to be canonized by His Majesty. How can this matter be unreliable!

  Father Westminster and Father Hai didn't expect this incident to be so unfavorable.

  Su Luo didn't rebut a word, and his Majesty had already pushed all the charges on them, saying that they were false accusations! This is really eccentric!

  Grandpa Hai's face was still as calm as water. He raised his head and looked at the Devil Emperor earnestly: "Your Majesty, this Su Luo is a spy in the spirit world. There is no doubt about this matter! The evidence is conclusive!"

  The Devil Emperor was not angry this time, and his brows were deeply frowned.

  He knows Duke Hai very well, and with Duke Hai's temperament, if the evidence is not conclusive, it is impossible for him to open his mouth to convict others.

  But... Su Luo is a spy? spy? Of the spirit world? How can it be! Even if he killed the Devil Emperor, he didn't believe it!

  Therefore, there must be a misunderstanding!

  The Demon Emperor looked at Father Westminster who was crawling towards him, grabbed him by the collar, lifted him up, and roared angrily: "Tell me clearly, what is going on!" The

  Devil Emperor is very at this moment. Very angry!

  Today, hundreds of civil and military officials, princes and ministers are all present, and so many people say that Su Luo is a spy. If this matter is not cleared, even if it is clarified in the future, Su Luo cannot be a queen!

  Because it is impossible for the Demon Realm to allow a person who has been suspected of being a spy in the Spirit Realm to sit as a queen.

  The devil's teeth itch!

  Gong Ximin was almost choked to death by the Devil Emperor.

  The Demon Emperor threw him to the ground and roared angrily: "Say!"

  Gong Ximin seized the opportunity and hurriedly said: "One, the origin of this Su Luo is unknown! Two, there was once a Tsing Yiwei who saw him in the spirit world. Pass her! She is clearly a member of the Royal Academy of the Spirit Realm, and even the fiancee of Nangong Liuyun of the Dragon and Phoenix clan!" As

  soon as Gong Ximin said this, the Devil Emperor was the first to die!

  Longfeng tribe, Nangong Liuyun's fiancee? Now, if you can't clarify, he will never think that Su Luo will be his new queen from now on!

  "Where's the evidence?!" The Devil Emperor smiled furiously, and stretched out his hand towards Gong Ximin.

  Gong Ximin lowered his head, took out a stack of secret security guards from his arms and handed it to the Demon Emperor: "This is information from the Western Regions. The contents inside can prove that Su Luo suddenly appeared in the Western Regions a year ago. She never appeared in front of people at all!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 6662 The crown

  prince became angry. The more he spoke, Ximin said, pointing at Su Luo, and asked everyone present: "Such a peerless look! Such a wit! Such a stunning and stunning! Before this,, But no one has ever seen her, no one has ever heard of her, do you believe it?!"

  Everyone shook their heads subconsciously...

  Appearance can be born, strength can be cultivated, but wit...how can you be born to know it? It must be experienced in the world.

  Therefore, there has never been news of Su Luo before, which is really strange.

  Gong Ximin saw the doubts on everyone's face, and saw Su Luo's gaze start to be suspicious, his heart jumped for joy! very good! A good beginning is half the battle! Su Luo, today you are dead!

  Gong Ximin gritted his teeth and pointed to Su Luo and said, "The above is the first point. This point can only be regarded as a point of suspicion, not as evidence."

  Everyone nodded, indeed, this is just speculation, and it cannot prove that Su Luo is spirit. Spies of the world.

  Gong Ximin walked up to Su Luo with a sneer, staring at her for an instant, and sneered again and again: "But! Su Luo! You count, you probably never thought that someone had seen you in the spirit world. Blame it? Blame it, you can only blame you for being too bold, and you didn't change your appearance or name, and you just appeared in the Demon Realm so grandly! Do you think the Demon Realm and the Spirit Realm really have no news?! "

  What? !

  When everyone looked at Su Luo, their hearts were full of suspicion?

  Is there really a Su Luo in the spirit world? The same amazing? The same beautiful beauty? Also favored by the superiors?

  In the face of everyone's doubts, and in the face of Gong Ximin's aggressiveness, Su Luo didn't know how she was in her heart, but she was still calm and calm in her face, and she didn't rush.

  Su Luo looked at Gong Ximin slowly, and suddenly smiled: "Are you finished?"

  Gong Ximin nodded, "I'm done!"

  "So what about the evidence?" Su Luo smiled and looked at him, "Say I am the proof of Su Luo in the spirit world, where is it?"

  Gong Ximin stared at Su Luo with a bloodthirsty sneer: "Do you think I have no evidence, don't you? ? Oh! I really have evidence! "

  Papa Pa!

  Gong Westminster clap!

  Soon a little eunuch walked in.

  This little eunuch was dedicated to serving the father-in-law Hai, and now he came up, not to serve, but to bring a person up.

  This person... the

  young national teacher saw this person, and a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth.

  He has really met this person.

  Gong Ximin saw the person being brought up, and smiled coldly at Su Luo: "Zhu Wei! For you!" After

  this person came up, he knelt directly to the Devil Emperor, and then declared his family: "Minion Zhuwei, Tsing Yi Head Wei Hundred, see Your Majesty!" The

  Devil sneered! Did not speak.

  Gong Ximin knew that His Majesty was partial to Su Luo, so he did not dare to care about his Majesty's attitude or delay. Instead, he said directly to Zhu Wei: "Say what you saw with your own eyes!"

  Zhu Wei bowed to the Devil Emperor, very much. He lifted his chest, and his voice was loud and powerful: "Your Majesty, because the villain is born with a special constitution, he can survive in the spiritual world for a period of time under the cover of drugs. Therefore, the villain knows more about the spiritual world than ordinary people."

  Zhu Wei's voice is calm: "There is a stunning girl in the spirit world, her appearance is unparalleled in the world! In a short period of time, she jumped continuously from the first grade to the fifth grade! She is the future successor of the dragon and phoenix clan, Nangong. Liuyun's fiancee!"

  (End of this chapter)