4081-4100 Nangong Life and death

Chapter 4081 You Are Afraid Of

  Falling In Love With Me Su Luo is very curious why Nangong Liuyun behaves weirdly with the goose yellow skirt.

  You know, Nangong Liuyun has always been known for being calm and calm, which can make him feel emotional. It can be seen that the goose yellow tunic has a different meaning to him.

  So Su Luo ran to Nangong Liuyun and swayed around him.

  "Why do you hate goose yellow skirts so much?"

  Nangong Liuyun looked ahead.

  "Or, in fact, people you like like to wear goose yellow skirts?"

  Nangong Liuyun ignored them.

  "Or, you are afraid of liking me, that's why you let me change?"

  Nangong Liuyun's expression remained indifferent.

  "Could it be that..."

  No matter what Su Luo said, Nangong Liuyun had a cold and ruthless face, which made Su Luo frustrated, but also had a novel feeling.

  She was really curious...On

  the way, she only heard Su Luo chattering non-stop.

  Ordinarily, this should be replaced by Lin Xiaoyue being chatty in the ear of Lord Nangong, who had been scolded and crying by idiots a long time ago, but could be replaced by Su Luo. Lord Nangong did not take any further action except to ignore it.

  Finally, Su Luo said that he was tired, and sat on a rock, drinking water gruntingly.

  When Su Luo stopped, Nangong Liuyun actually stopped.

  "Hey, you actually stopped waiting, does this mean that you don't hate me?" Su Luo held the kettle in both hands and looked up at her Nangong-sama with a sweet and bright smile.

  "Thinking too much." Master Nangong glared at Su Luo proudly, and said coldly.

  Although Nangong Liuyun's tone is still cold, his attitude is better than before, yeah! Su Luo gave himself a victory sign in secret.

  In the past few hundred years, Nangong Liuyun has chased her to the sky, and the sun and the moon have spoiled her. Now it's time for her to chase him and spoil him! Su Luo doesn't mind.

  While talking to Su Luo, Nangong Liuyun was watching the surroundings.

  His spiritual consciousness has a wide range of radiation and a wide range of observations.

  At this moment, in his mind, pieces of data and ripples are emerging.

  If Su Luo saw something in his mind, he would yell, isn't this a three-dimensional data map of the forest within ten miles? !

  Not only observed with spiritual sense, but also accurately calculated data, and got the final ripple display... Is Nangong Liuyun's brain really comparable to a computer? ! !

  "Nangong Liuyun, just wait! In the near future, you are bound to be taken by Su Luo~!" Su Luo held his head high and announced arrogantly.

  Nangong Liuyun glanced at Su Luo with a foolish look.

  However, when he saw the triumphant expression of this beautiful little girl, he seemed to have missed an article in his heart.

  Lord Nangong: "..." He

  was originally confident that he would never be taken down by anyone, but suddenly became a little unconfident at this time.

  Lord Nangong has two purposes.