5141-5160 Apology trap

Chapter 5141 The last subject 3

  She remembered that at first everyone couldn't cure the meteor, but Su Luo took action. Later, after Jiayi's treatment, the condition of the meteor was so bad that she was cured again.

  She remembered that at the beginning everyone said that Su Luo got zero points in the theory test, but within ten days of 4,000 books, she was stunned that she got 120 points out of the theory test!

  Jiayi is right, she is a miracle girl!

  When Mrs. Nangong thought of this, her mood suddenly became clear.

  But for many people, they didn't believe in Su Luo that much, because Su Luo was one hundred and twenty points away after all. How powerful and lucky it is to get one hundred and twenty points in one fell swoop? !

  If you were to do a survey on the streets of the Imperial Capital at this time, 99% of people would gamble on Miao Ning to win.

  And that one percent of people bet on Su Luo to win, not because they have confidence in her, but because they are maverick.

  This time skipping exam, because Su Luo participated, because of the bet between Mrs. Nangong and Mrs. Ning, it has almost become national news now.

  Almost everyone in the imperial capital is paying attention.

  But high attention is not good for Mrs. Nangong.

  With few people knowing, she can still rely on the gambling contract, but now that the whole people pay attention, she can't rely on it even if she wants to.

  Such discussions are everywhere on the streets.

  "I heard Mrs. palace lost, eat a prime hundred years?"

  "That's not? One hundred prime, that people who eat definitely want to commit suicide!"

  "Mrs. palace how people will play with Ningfu this bet? This Will you lose

  if you don't know it?" "That's because you don't know Mrs. Ning's bet. If she loses, you have to kneel and apologize to Mrs. Nangong."

  "Ms. Ning will definitely not be able to lose. Miao Ning is only nine. Thirteen points."

  "Yes, I also guessed that the winner this time is definitely Mrs. Ning. Mrs. Nangong is going to be killed by Su Luo. You said, this hasn't been married yet. It's just like pitting the future mother-in-law. This Su Luo will continue. In the days of the past, I look at Xuan." The

  outside discussion didn't affect Su Luo's mood.

  However, thinking that she could only get one hundred and twenty points in the last subject, Su Luo felt helpless.

  Mrs. Nangong asked her if she was confident with 120 points, and Su Luo could only smile bitterly.

  The Canaan Secret Realm would not be opened by her house. Even if she had the confidence to score one hundred points, she couldn't be sure that the additional questions would be activated. Therefore, Su Luo had no confidence in herself.

  Therefore, when she saw that Mrs. Nangong and Nangong Jiayi completely trusted her, she could only smile bitterly.

  "I will do my best." Su Luo dropped these words when he left.

  Originally thinking of getting one hundred and twenty points in the third pass, it was known that he had scored one hundred points. This was Su Luo's biggest mistake, and she regretted it more than anyone else.