5201-5220 3rd year

Chapter 5201 Behind the scenes 5

  Su Luo has never forgotten, so she has reason to believe that she has never seen this shy teenager in the college.

  "How do you call it?" Su Luo took the lead in extending a friendly olive branch.

  The shy boy blushed at the sight of Su Luo. At this moment, Su Luo was questioned, his complexion instantly flushed, and the sound was like a mosquito, "Ye, Ye Dingling."

  "Hello, I am Su Luo." Su Luo smiled faintly.

  "Su, Su, Su Luo?" Ye Dingling suddenly became stuttered, and those eyes that were already very big were even more protruding and staring at Su Luo.

  Su Luo's face was puzzled: "Have you heard of me?"

  Who has never heard of you! Winners in the limelight will snatch the scenery of Zhongdi Academy, but there are many people from Zhongdi Academy who look you upset.

  But fortunately, when Su Luo talked to Ye Dingling, his voice was not loud, and others did not hear their conversation.

  Ye Dingling looked at Su Luo, took a deep breath, and then took another deep breath, before he was slightly steady: "I've heard it."

  "Oh." Su Luo didn't take it to heart, but began to inquire about the news, "Let's Is this going to Galle Island?"

  "Yes."

  "Which college did you belong to before?"

  "Zhongdi College."

  Su Luo's eyes lit up immediately: "The ships on this spaceship belong to Zhongdi College? "

  Ye Dingling nodded naturally: "Yes, for this group of students from the second grade to the third grade, only 29 of us, uh, we have to add you."

  Su Luo: "..." She was out of this one, but Zhongdi Academy jumped twenty-nine consecutively, and the gap was huge.

  "Zhongdi Academy also goes to Galle Island? Then how to distinguish Zhongdi Academy from the four branches?" Su Luo asked.

  Poor Su Luo, originally she was a member of the Dragon and Phoenix clan, and she could share these things with her, but everyone thought that others would tell her, so she found out that she didn't know anything about Galle Island when she sat on the spacecraft. .

  Ye Dingling looked at Su Luo speechlessly: "Since the third grade, there is no obvious distinction between the four branches and the Zhongdi Academy. Don't you know?"

  Su Luo instinctively shook his head.

  Ye Dingling almost thought that Su Luo was a fake and shoddy product.

  You know, he has heard a lot of legendary stories about Su Luo! In the story, Su Luo is as dazzling as a jewel, she is omnipotent, but now she looks like she doesn't know anything...

  Ye Dingling glanced at Su Luo and said, "Waiting for Galle Island, no matter which college it was before, Everyone will be treated uniformly. Of course, there will still be forces organized by the students themselves. This specific will not be known until the past."

  Ye Dingling sighed and continued: "Then you Do you know that we were airdropped into Galle Island and we can't get out without graduating from the fourth grade?"

  Su Luo: "Huh?"

  Ye Dingling was speechless: "You don't even know this?"

  Su Luo is going to add. Before Le Dao, he only concentrated on one thing, and that was to treat Lin Ruoyu.

  She had almost treated Lin Ruoyu, and the time had come, and everyone thought that Su Luo was popularized by each other, so she really didn't know the situation on Galle Island at all.

  Seeing Su Luo nodded silently, the shy teenager couldn't wait to pat Su Luo's head.

  "Then do you know... the strength of Galle Island?"

  Su Luo shook his head.

  "Then do you know... Who is in charge of Galle Island?"

  Su Luo shook his head.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5202 Behind the scenes 6

  "Then do you know... After Galle Island enters, everything will be sealed?"

  "What?" Su Luo's eyes widened instantly!

  Classmate Ye Dingling looked at Su Luo and silently popularized her: "The biggest controller of Galle Island is the mysterious Lord Shu. Lord Shu is a transcendent existence in the Imperial Academy. Let alone the dean of the Imperial Academy. Even the empire ordered her not to be moved!"

  "Oh?" Su Luo asked.

  Ye Dingling looked at Su Luo mysteriously: "This is the exclusive news I got. Don't tell others. You only need to know that on Galle Island, as long as you hold her old man's thigh tightly, you can get caught up in the water. I can't bully you."

  Su Luo: "Oh."

  Ye Dingling looked at Su Luo seriously: "Don't take it seriously. Galle Island is different from other places. Here, no matter how powerful your family is, there are Master Shu's shielding barriers, no hand can be reached in any house. If you are bullied, no one will support you."

  Su Luo: "Oh."

  Ye Dingling rubbed his head with some distress: "Unfortunately, Lord Shu. The status is too lofty, and too mysterious. We must not be able to reach it. I am afraid that only the elders can approach it. Alas, so what I said just now is just for nothing."

  Su Luo: "..."

  "But you know something, it's always good for you." Ye Dingling was happy again. "The two chiefs of Lord Shu are the leader Li and the leader Wei. They are leading the most elite team on Galle Island. but they can into the team, at least had a fourth-grade students, we do not get into that elite team. "

  Su fall:." Oh, "

  special honor, the following is the fourth-grade elite management team leader Li and Wei The leader, below should be the strength of the third-year team.

  Through Ye Dingling's words, Su Luo had sketched out the rudimentary form of power on Galle Island in his mind.

  But she had just entered now, not to mention Lord Shu, even the leader Li and the leader Wei were far away from her.

  So Su Luo asked Ye Dingling about the division of forces in the third grade.

  Where there are people, there are rivers and lakes, and Galle Island is completely closed. The division of forces is a matter of course.

  Ye Dingling said that he was not very clear about the third grade, but as far as he knew, the students of Zhongdi College looked down upon the four major branch colleges who were admitted, so the two sides would definitely not be in harmony.

  Ye Dingling glanced at Su Luo pityingly.

  It can be seen from this spacecraft alone.

  There are 30 people in a spaceship, but Su Luo is the only one in the four major branches. The remaining 29 are all students of Zhongdi Academy. It can be seen that most of Galle Island will be Zhongdi Academy, and the general trend is going down. , The status of the students in the four major branches can be imagined.

  Su Luo also thought of this question, so his brows frowned slightly.

  "By the way, you just said that everything will be sealed, what does this mean?" Su Luo looked at Ye Dingling in confusion.

  Ye Dingling looked at Su Luo helplessly: "It means literally."

  Su Luo's brows twitched, isn't it what she thought?

  While talking, the spacecraft jolted severely.

  At this moment, the serious teacher who wrinkled his brows all the way walked to the very center of the spacecraft, his gaze swept across everyone's faces, and finally he hummed coldly: "The destination is about to arrive. Next, You will be airdropped into Galle Island."

  (End of this chapter)