4201-4220 Poor Students

Chapter 4201 The enemy meets

  Is it because...Su Luo's figure appeared in Fei Junping's mind.

  Fei Junping frowned, because she discovered that she couldn't see through the freshman who had just entered the elite class.

  And at this moment, Fei Junping's communication sounded. It was a girl who had previously teamed up with her to fight.

  As soon as she picked it up, the girl Qi Xuezhen over there made a big chat: "Jun, I heard that Su Luo lives in a villa with you? You have to be careful about this person, do you know? I heard that in order to make her successful Entering the elite class, the head deliberately lowered the difficulty of the three major assessments so that she broke the record and became famous, sister Jun, let alone I never told you, you must be careful of this person..."

  Fei Junping Frowning, he looked at the imperial

  pill in his hand: "Let me take a look and talk..." After hanging up the communication, Fei Junping felt that Qi Xuezhen's words were more accurate.

  Isn't the person who can take out the emperor-level pill at his fingertips with a deep background and an extraordinary background?

  However, to reduce the difficulty of the assessment to break the record, I ha ha! Fei Junping looked down on such people the most in his life!

  Fei Junping wanted to throw away this imperial blood coagulation pill, but then he thought about it, such a good pill, don't eat it for nothing! Why waste it? ! have eaten!

  So Fei Junping swallowed the imperial blood coagulation pill with peace of mind. She sat cross-legged and began to repair her body.

  It won't be an elixir of the emperor class. Three days after Fei Junping discovered that she not only recovered from her injuries, but her strength also rose a little, and there was a faint trend of breakthrough.

  Now she is deifying the five-star peak, and she will soon break through to the deified six-star!

  After recovering from his injuries, Fei Junping went back to class.

  At this moment, Su Luo, under the leadership of Tang Yalan, was basically familiar with the situation of the elite class.

  The top ten in the elite class have privileges and can not be used for class.

  The top 50 have privileges and can ask for leave at will and not use it for class.

  But after fifty, and within a hundred, they must come to class!

  In the past few days, Su Luo has been mixed in the elite class, seeing more of these people after fifty.

  When everyone saw that Su Luo was going in and out with Tang Yalan, they automatically positioned Su Luo as the reciprocal in strength.

  After knowing Su Luo's name, this group of people was even further away from Su Luo, because now the academy has spread crazy, saying that Su Luo's three records were broken by cheating! It's all spreading that Su Luo's character is bad!

  Su Luo naturally knew this rumor, but she ignored it, because she knew that in the face of true strength, all rumors would be broken without attack.

  The freshman league will begin soon.

  On this day, Su Luo and Tang Yalan were taking a kendo class.

  Su Luo didn't know the teacher Meng who was teaching, but she always felt that the teacher Meng had a strange look at her.

  In the kendo class, because it is faced with a group of fifty to one hundred students, it is not difficult for Teacher Meng to teach. He teaches some basic knowledge.