6121-6140 No spiritual power

Chapter 6121 Good things 3 I

  have to say that Su Luo is a lucky star to Mojiacun.

  As for Mojiacun, the same was true for Su Luo.

  When Su Luo was about to ask Chunyue to call the village chief, the village chief had already come by spontaneously.

  Su Luo smiled and said: "The village chief came just right, and I just have something to ask."

  "What does Miss Su want to know? She must know everything she can say." The village chief was full of gratitude to Su Luo, and his attitude was not respectful. NS.

  "Mojiacun seems to be very poor?" Su Luo said sharply.

  The village chief smiled bitterly: "Ms. Su can see it? To be honest, Mojia Village is indeed very poor, very poor, very poor, because the roads to get out of the mountain are too difficult, so often they can't get out of the village once in a few months. Out of touch."

  "What does the village live on?" Su Luo chatted with the village chief.

  The village chief smiled bitterly: "The mountain village outside will enter the mountain once a year, like these mushrooms, bacon, furs, and monster bones, they will be charged at wholesale prices, but the price is... not high."

  Su Luo looked at it. Pass the things brought by the villagers.

  Perhaps it is because it is located in the depths of the Moha Snow Mountain and has ample aura. Whether it is mountain delicacies or mushrooms, these local products are of very high quality and can be rated as special grade. According to reason, the village should not be so poor. of.

  "What price?" Su Luo asked curiously.

  "One green crystal and one piece of complete Bacon of Warcraft; one green crystal 100 catties of dried mushrooms; one green crystal and ten beast furs; one green crystal..." The village chief smiled bitterly, "This price shouldn't be high, right?"

  Su Luo Looking at the village chief with a magical look...

  Chunyue Xiayue beside Su Luo also looked at the village chief with a complicated look...

  There was a moment of silence, and the air seemed to freeze.

  "Is this... a problem?" Su Luo's reaction was so great that the village chief, who had always been calm, felt a little breathless.

  Is this a problem? Of course there is a problem!

  "Isn't Uncle Mo going out of the village? Isn't he in contact with the outside world? Doesn't even he know the prices of the outside world?" Su Luo asked puzzled.

  The village chief said: "Uncle Mo came out of the village and he came into contact with the tribe at the foot of the mountain. It takes a few months to enter the city from the tribe... Could it be that in the city, these prices will double?" The

  village chief is not alone. Yes, he was also followed by several respected old people in the village, so everyone was looking at Su Luo at the moment.

  Su Luo looked at the village chief and them with extremely pity and sympathy: "...the price doubled? Do you think the price is only doubled?"

  "Then, is it doubled?" The simple village old is weak Ask.

  "Do you think it's only doubled?" Su Luo looked at them helplessly.

  "That..." Everyone looked at Su Luo with anticipation.