4601-4620 Reversal

Chapter 4601 Support 2 The

  atmosphere was strange for a moment.

  Leng Qi Shaoying's falcon-like cold eyes swept through for a week, and a demon-like light appeared in the bottom of his eyes: "Leng Yunyi hides his strength?"

  No one dared to look at those evil and enchanting gazes.

  Leng Qishao's mouth had a cruel, bloodthirsty sneer: "Su Luo cheated to win?"

  Although he wanted to nod in his heart, under Leng Qishao's pressure, no one dared to make a sound, even the atmosphere.

  Because everyone knows the name of Leng Qishao's killing.

  The wind blows.

  There was only the sound of leaves rustling around.

  Leng Qishao's narrow and long phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and a faint coldness appeared in the bottom of his eyes: "Now I announce that Su Luo will win, and those who have different opinions will stand up."

  Of course there are different opinions, but... in Leng Qishao's murderous eyes Who dares to stand up? Isn't this looking for death?

  Everyone was silent.

  Leng Qishao sneered coldly: "In that case, I declare that Su Luo has won this game."

  Since Leng Qishao announced it, it is an established fact. No matter how reconciled, everyone can only grit their teeth.

  The most wronged person was Su Luo, who obviously won by his own strength, but was slandered as cheating.

  Su Luo lowered his head and saw Leng Yunyi's weird sneer. He suddenly felt angry and kicked it down with a kick!

  "Hmm..." A

  bright red blood filled the corner of Leng Yunyi's mouth, and he lowered his head slowly fell down...

  Everyone was dumbfounded as Su Luo went away... The

  domineering Su Luo...

  "Second Young Master Nangong, next It’s a tough match for you.” Leng Qishao handed over to Nangong Liuyun and was about to stand up.

  Who knows, Nangong Liuyun seemed to smile, "The judges can't leave the room at will."

  Leng Qishao sneered: "When is the rule?"

  He was investigating clearly, but Nangong Liuyun had left several people midway.

  "Now the regulations begin." Nangong Liuyun narrowed his eyes.

  Leng Qishao stood, staring at Nangong Liuyun, and Nangong Liuyun let him look at it with a smile.

  Why didn't Leng Qishao understand what he meant? As soon as he leaves, Nangong Liuyun will kick him from the judge's place.

  Don't doubt, this man is so evil.

  Leng Qishao stroked the wrinkles on the brocade robe, sat down unhurriedly, and said leisurely: "It's okay to see the next game, and explore the enemy for my family."

  Speaking of those four keywords. At that time, Leng Qishao sneered at the second master of Nangong.

  Nangong Liuyun's eyes were as cold as iron, and the corners of his pale pink lips evoked a bloodthirsty sneer, but he didn't say a word.

  Next is Chen Xuejiao and Xin Chongliang.

  One is Chen Xuejiao, who has been relegated to the second grade for Nangong Liuyun, and the other is Xin Liang, the invincible lucky star worm who is favored by God.