4981-5000 Su Luo Vs Mrs Nangong

Chapter 4981 Winning 1

  Nangong Jiayi's impression of Su Luo suddenly returned to the original dislike.

  "What are you doing these days? Either wandering around the city, or running into the mountains! Isn't the mission to treat people? Are you calling you before you get revenge on me? In vain, I have changed a little bit about you, you simply... "

  Palace Su Jia Yi dropped off, angry and ran.

  On the fourth day, Nangong Jiayi went on strike, and she quit.

  She has good reasons.

  What's the point of you Su Luo who doesn't treat the disease and follows you all day long?

  Seeing that Nangong Jiayi had gone on strike in three days, Su Luo had no reaction. She was still there, she walked around and wandered around indifferently.

  Many people don't know this game, but the Nangong family do.

  Longfeng tribe, Mrs. Nangong's yard, Mrs. Lin visited Mrs. Nangong.

  Mrs. Nangong was convinced that Nangong Jiayi had saved Nangong Meteor's life for the past ten years, but she felt a little nervous when she thought of Su Luo's medical skills.

  Moreover, Mrs. Lin at this time was still talking to Su Luo next to her.

  "Sister, why do I think you're doing this thing a little bit unnaturally?" Madam Lin has a good relationship with Madam Nangong, and she speaks very casually, so she can say whatever she wants.

  But Mrs. Nangong doesn't like to hear these words anymore.

  She glared at Madam Lin: "What do you mean?"

  Madam Lin didn't have seen Mrs. Nangong angry. She still smiled and said calmly, "Sister, is it true that Su Luo saved the meteor before?"

  Mrs. Nangong A cold snort.

  Mrs. Lin said again: "So, she is the savior of Meteor. Isn't that true?"

  Mrs. Nangong continued to snort coldly.

  Mrs. Lin clapped her hands: "However, I heard that my sister turned her face and refused to recognize her, and she had been driven out of Su

  Luo, right?" Mrs. Lin did not look at Mrs. Nangong, but directly Looked at Mother Bai.

  Madam Bai sighed helplessly: "This matter can't be completely blamed on Madam, because at that time Madam also misunderstood that Miss Su deliberately suppressed the third young master's life value, and she was anxious."

  Madam Nangong immediately stared: " She had deliberately suppressed Meteor's life. What's wrong? Mother Bai, don't talk!"

  Mother Bai looked at Madam Lin helplessly.

  Mrs. Lin laughed secretly, but said to Mrs. Nangong on her face: "Sister, why did Su Luo deliberately suppress the life value of Meteor? There must be a misunderstanding in this. Did she say it?"

  Mrs. Nangong sneered: "The evidence is solid, she What can I say! Fortunately, Jiayi came back, otherwise she would not be able to expose her!"

  Since Su Luo saved Lin Ruoyu's life, Madam Lin loves Su Luo in her heart, so she saw Madam Nangong misunderstand her like this. Make up your mind and help Su Luo clarify!

  Madam Lin sighed helplessly: "Sister, I won't argue with you next to me, I only ask about the motive. As you said, Su Luo deliberately suppressed Meteor's life value, why? What is the motive?"

  Mrs. Nangong is proud He raised his chin and looked at Mrs. Lin with an idiotic look: "Why are you so stupid? Didn't you just say it? She keeps the meteors and cures slowly, so that our family will be grateful to her and cannot do without her, and she There are also more opportunities to get close to Liuyun!"

  Mrs. Lin rolled her eyes to the sky: "Let's not say whether she has the ability to cure meteors quickly, let's just say that if she cures meteors quickly, wouldn't your family be grateful to her? ?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4982 Win 2

  Mrs. Nangong: "..."

  Mrs. Lin said grimly: "I have heard the rumors outside, and they all say that your second palace is crazy about pursuing the little girl. You said that she deliberately seduce Gong Er and want more opportunities to get closer to Gong Er? Sister, you are a bit upside-down."

  "Don't talk!" Mrs. Nangong said, but Mrs. Lin can only Grimacing, glared at Madam Lin.

  But her attitude is okay to scare other ladies. Mrs. Lin and her are handkerchiefs, and the sisters who grew up together, how can she be fooled?

  Madam Lin saw that Madam Nangong became irritated, and she even laughed out loud: "Sister, don't be angry, in fact, you ask yourself, do you believe in Su Luo's medical skills, or do you believe in Jiayi's medical skills? Who do you think can save you? Meteor?"

  "Of course it is our Jiayi!" Mrs. Nangong said without hesitation.

  Mrs. Lin laughed again: "I don't know how high Su Luo's medical skills are, but you can still remember my sister, when my family Yuer was injured like that, the old man took action and invited all the president of the Alchemist Guild. It still didn't work. In the end, Su Luo came forward and pulled Yu'er's life back! Sister, this is Su Luo's true medical skills! You have sinned against her now, and Jiayi can't save Meteor when you turn around. You still have to go back. Asking Su Luozhi?"

  Mrs. Nangong's heart shuddered slightly.

  Madam Bai had also said these things, but she hated Su Luo's suppression of Meteor's life, and never thought about it carefully. Now that Mrs. Lin mentioned it, Mrs. Nangong couldn't help but think more.

  "What you said is wrong." Mrs. Nangong shook her head. "I also talked to Jiayi about this. Jiayi said that at the time of your family's situation in Yu'er, the vice president must have deliberately released the water, and then let Su Luo Come to show this color. Anyway, Jiayi said, at the age of Su Luo, even if she started learning from her mother's womb, even if she didn't eat or drink, she would never be able to compete with the vice-chairperson. So! Saving your family Yuer is definitely cheating! I said sister, you were cheated!"

  Madam Lin looked at Madam Nangong silently.

  The situation was so critical at that time, and the vice-chairman was invited by the old man himself, would he deliberately release the water? And Mrs. Lin can see clearly that the vice-chairman respects Su Luo very much, which is a kind of respect for the strong.

  Therefore, Mrs. Lin sighed helplessly: "Since my sister is so obsessive, it's useless for me to say anything. I just remind my sister, stay a line for work, and see each other in the future. By then Jiayi will really cure the meteor. It would be really embarrassing to ask someone again! When the time comes, I won't be the middleman."

  "Don't worry! Even if the meteor is dead, I won't ask that stinky girl again!" Mrs. Nangong is very sturdy right now. , She patted the table with great pride, but she didn't know that as soon as some words were spoken, they would become true.

  Mrs. Lin shook her head helplessly. She knew that Mrs. Nangong was stunned at this moment, and she couldn't listen to anyone's words.

  However, since Su Luo said that the meteor would have an accident within a month, then the meteor would inevitably have an accident within a month. Mrs. Lin was extremely convinced of Su Luo's medical skills.

  Seeing Mrs. Lin's persuasion, Mrs. Nangong was really going to turn her face, so she didn't persuade her anymore.

  (End of this chapter)