3441-3460 Angry Nangong

Chapter 3441 Mystery 3

  But now, Nangong Liuyun turns green crystals directly into spiritual energy. This cultivation speed...

  Nangong Liuyun is like taking a watermelon. It takes a green crystal rough stone, absorbs the gas, and then removes the green Throw away the crystal stone empty shell.

  Nangong Liuyun would pat two rough green crystals at once, one for himself and one for Su Luo.

  Su Luo took a breath according to Nangong Liuyun's method to absorb the spiritual energy, and she immediately became exasperated!

  This is simply... this kind of feeling is so ecstatic that you won't change it to the gods!

  Moreover, after absorbing it in one breath, Su Luo felt that the aura in the dantian suddenly lost so much.

  Although it seemed that a drop of water had fallen in a big water tank, it gave Su Luo endless joy.

  There were only seventy or eighty rough green crystals left in Su Luo's hand, but the two men were uncontrollable in absorbing the spiritual energy. In less than half an hour, there were a pile of rough green crystals on the ground.

  "This kind of cultivation speed is too fast, right?" Su Luo stared at Nangong Liuyun in surprise.

  After the thirty green crystal rough stones were absorbed, Su Luo felt that her dantian aura had increased significantly.

  Nangong Liuyun smiled faintly: "It's really fast, saving time and effort."

  "How on earth did you turn the spiritual power in the rough green crystal into spiritual energy?" Su Luo was surprised. This method, if everyone knows, the green crystal rough stone can definitely be fired into a very high price.

  Nangong Liuyun looked at his right hand, the joints were distinct, and it was as pale as jade, and then smiled faintly: "The right hand of God can do it, others can't."

  Su Luo also tried, she did like Nangong Liuyun, but in the end, don't say anything. Spit out gas, not even liquid.

  Nangong Liuyun smiled and looked at Su Luo, but there was a flash of complexity in his beautiful eyes.

  Why did you know this method? Nangong Liuyun didn't know where he learned it, as if he was born with memories.

  The fragmentary memory fragments told him that this skill was called "Brahma Hand Art"... The

  green crystal rough gave Su Luo a lot of sweetness, so Su Luo got up early the next morning, pulling Nangong Liuyun. Prepare to go to the ancient mine of Lvjingyuan.

  Su Luo was not the only one who was so excited.

  The little dragon who fainted early last night stretched and jumped onto Su Luo's shoulders.

  At the moment, it is refreshing, its eyes are clear and shiny.

  Su Luo asked curiously, and the little dragon told her to eat black magic liquid.

  As long as you eat more black magic liquid, it can quickly improve its cultivation.

  Su Luo couldn't help being astonished: Could it be possible that the black magic liquid could still make the little dragon's strength soar?

  The little dragon said of course, people slept last night, from the mid-level phantom to the peak of the phantom three-star. Just give it a lot of black magic liquid, catching up with the little black cat is not a dream.

  The little black cat has a dark face, indicating that it will eat too!

  Before Su Luo could react, Old Yuan had already brought the four brothers over.

  He shouted outside with his throat: "Miss Su!"

  Seeing Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun preparing to go to the Lvjingyuan Ancient Mine, they hurried to catch up, rubbing their hands as they walked, as if there was something unspeakable.

  Su Luo glanced at him sullenly, and didn't take the initiative to speak.

  For a long time, Old Yuan Cai blushed and stumbled and said, "Miss Su...you have a lot of storage space?"

  "It's okay." Su Luo was ambiguous.

  "So there are a lot of supplies?" Old Yuan asked tentatively.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 3442 Mystery 4

  According to normal circumstances, who would be okay to put so much food in the space storage bag? I didn't expect that I would stay in a closed space for tens of thousands of years or even permanently...

  "It's okay." Su Luo continued to be ambiguous.

  It's okay, it means a lot. Old Yuan's heart suddenly became excited.

  "Then can you sell us some?" Old Yuan said to Su Luo, "You know, we have been locked in this ghost place for tens of thousands of years, and now we lack everything."

  Su Luo gave him a faint look.

  Lao Yuan quickly patted his chest and promised: "Don't worry, you won't take you for nothing. If our brothers get up early and work in the dark, everyone can dig 20 rough green crystals a day, and pay 10 yuan, and the remaining 10 yuan. Replace things with you, okay?"

  Lao Yuan said so, and all his four brothers also lit up!

  For them, rough green crystals can be obtained by hands, but the materials...that are rare things.

  So, five pairs of dark eyes looked at Su Luo desperately.

  Su Luo touched his chin in a thoughtful manner, his expression seemed embarrassing, but his heart was happy.

  Supplies? She may not have many other things, but the supplies are really super many.

  At the beginning, when she was in Skyfire City, Su Luo had a large amount of green crystals left by her mother. She bought everything like clothes, all of which were rounded up.

  One shop was packaged one by one. There were so many things that she couldn't pile up the space. Unexpectedly, the materials would come in handy in this closed place where there was a lack of materials.

  "What do you want to exchange for?" Su Luo asked with a smile.

  "Clothes!" Lao Yuan said in unison.

  "What else?" Su Luo asked.

  "Wine, salt, tea..." Old Yuan broke his fingers and read a series of words. He said, "In fact, here, we lack everything, not just us, everyone lacks."

  I want to know that people here and there. You can't just get in, and lose contact with the outside world, and you can't get in materials.

  However, Su Luo firmly believed that with Nangong Liuyun, she would definitely leave this place.

  So -

  "Clothes, wine, salt, tea...all, but what price are you going to change?" Su Luo's eyes flashed, and he already had an idea.

  She needs the green crystal, and the people here can only use the green crystal as a stone.

  She has supplies, and the people here are desperate for supplies.

  In this way, she exchanged the supplies for the green crystal...It was a good idea, the best of both worlds, everyone is happy.

  "Ten pieces of green crystals, change one...How about a sip of wine?" Old Yuan looked at Su Luo anxiously.

  He felt that he was really shameless and too greedy!

  It is possible to dig ten rough green crystals in a day, but wine is not to be said for this closed island.

  Su Luo looked at the source with complicated eyes.

  "Well, twenty green crystals for a sip of wine?" Old Yuan looked at Su Luo anxiously.

  Su Luo: "...your strength?"

  "Oh, it's just turned into a six-star." Old Yuan said with shame.

  Su Luo nodded silently.

  A powerhouse who transformed into six stars was so nervous for a sip of wine... Su Luo was also drunk.

  She took out a wine gourd from the space. The wine gourd is not big and can hold about a catty of fine wine. Then Su Luo said, "How about a hundred green crystals for a bottle of fine wine?"

  "A hundred green crystals. The original stone can be exchanged for such a bottle? Are you sure?!" Old Yuan jumped up in shock!

  (End of this chapter)