4101-4120 Su Luo VS Nangong

Chapter 4101 Hello, see you!

  Nangong Liuyun did not hesitate to choose: "Wen Dou." The

  Sun Moon White Jade Colorful Python is very confused: "The people who come here mostly choose to fight by force. You are really stupid."

  " Have they passed?" Su Luo asked curiously.

  The Sun Moon White Jade Colorful Giant Python replied very seriously to Su Luo: "None of them."

  Su Luo: "..." None of Wendou and Wudou? ! What does this mean? !

  Su Luo stared at Nangong Liuyun deeply. Finally, she turned her head and asked Sunyue White Jade Colorful Python: "What will happen if the answer fails?"

  Sunyue White Jade Colorful Python poked her own belly with a fat finger: "Here."

  Su Luo: "..."

  This is really just like what Nangong Liuyun said, a 99.9% survival rate.

  No, it should be 99.99%!

  The Sun Moon White Jade Colorful Python stared at Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun triumphantly: "Are you ready? It's about to start!"

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun put one hand on the back, with a long and elegant body straight, he calmly said:

  "Get out." "Okay~" The sun and moon white jade colorful giant python turned on its funny comparison mode, "Hey, this question? , It's very simple, come and guess, come and guess how long my body is."

  Su Luo: "..."

  The sun and moon white jade colorful python at the peak of the Great Perfection Nine Stars can be more Am I a little bit funny? In this way, he doesn't have the cold and arrogant style of a master.

  As for this guessing height, you are the pinnacle of the nine-star Dzogchen, who can detect you with spiritual sense? What's more, the exposed head shook proudly on the surface of the water. Who knows how long your body is?

  What's more, if your body is hidden in the water, you will become longer and shorter for a while. There is no standard at all.

  When Su Luo submitted these opinions to the Sun Moon White Jade Colorful Python, the Python was even more proud, with his head swaying and his huge eyes triumphant: "Yes, that's right, it's just for you to guess like that. , Guess it quickly, guess it quickly, you are going to die if you don’t guess hahaha—"

  Su Luo: "..."

  At this time, a smile flashed in Nangong Liuyun’s wise eyes, and he was still like that. Calm down.

  "Hey." Nangong Liuyun sighed suddenly.

  This sigh immediately attracted the attention of the Sun Moon White Jade Colorful Python and Su Luo.

  The Sun and Moon White Jade Colorful Python stared at Nangong Liuyun: "You, it's up to you to guess, others' guesses don’t count!"

  Nangong Liuyun looked at the Sun and Moon White Jade Colorful Python with a smile but not a smile, the pair of dark and dark as ink jade. His eyes were shining like stars at this moment. He said faintly: "I don't know how long your body is, but I know that if your tail is in the river, your head will definitely not touch the cave entrance. "When

  Su Luo heard this, a sly, black-bellied Nangong flashed in his eyes, and he was starting to cheat again, but this time he was cheating with a colorful giant python, a jade sun, moon and white jade.