4721-4740 Leaving Spirit World

Chapter 4721

  Snatch 5 Mother Bai: "..."

  Mrs. Nangong said coldly: "You will go tomorrow!"

  Mother Bai went again the next day.

  But she still didn't see Su Luo.

  Now it's the third day.

  Mrs. Nangong was already fidgeting, she was very anxious, because she didn't know if Xing'er's condition would return if Su Luo didn't give treatment.

  Mrs. Nangong waited and waited but couldn't wait for Su Luo, and when it was time to administer the needle, she was so angry that she smashed a cup again.

  I didn't know that Nangong Liuyun was going to perform a mysterious mission. He seemed to have completely disappeared. Mrs. Nangong sent several messages and didn't see him reply.

  "Madam, what shall we do now?" Mother Bai asked.

  And at this moment, the Nangong Meteor lying on the bed, the life detector at the head of his bed suddenly beeped.

  Mrs. Nangong's heart was hung tightly!

  She dashed to Nangong Meteor and saw that his life value was declining: Didididi...It was

  terrible!

  Mrs. Nangong had long invited the fifteen elders to guard him, so the fifteen elders resisted the Yongquan acupoint of the Nangong Meteor and injected aura into it.

  It was okay at the beginning, and after the illness was relieved, Mrs. Nangong was greatly relieved, but soon...

  dididididi...

  the health value on the life detector was dropping again.

  Mrs. Nangong saw that the HP on the table was originally seventeen, but suddenly it became sixteen, and it is very likely to become fifteen, fourteen...

  Mrs. Nangong was really crazy at this time!

  "How? How is it!" Madame Nangong's eyes were red with anxiety!

  The sweat dripping from the fifteenth elder's forehead rolled down.

  He glanced hard at Madam Nangong, and said, "Madam, no, I can't

  hold back the third youngest's condition at all. Please ask Miss Su to come over!" Madam Nangong had a fluke in

  her heart at first, but- she I watched the life value on the life detector plummet.

  She watched as Nangong Meteor's body began to twitch violently.

  How to do? Su Luo!

  Mrs. Nangong is going crazy!

  At this time, where can you care about your face? She picked up the skirt and rushed out the door, and at the same time shouted: "I'm going to find Su Luo, the fifteenth elder, please hold on!" The

  fifteenth elder's complexion at the moment was pale and sweaty, and he became stiff. nod.

  Mrs. Nangong quickly rushed out of the yard.

  She knew very well that Nangong Meteor's situation was very urgent, and if she delayed any longer, Meteor would be killed by her.

  Mrs. Nangong rushed forward regardless, and a lot of people from behind followed her, a huge wave of people.

  As a result, Mrs. Nangong ran too fast and hit someone with a bang.

  Mrs. Nangong was about to curse, but found that it was Su Luo who was hit. She was shocked, but the next moment, she pulled Su Luo: "Follow me!"

  Then she pulled Su Luo over aggressively. Up.

  At this time, the situation of the Nangong Meteor was already very serious.

  After he was treated by Su Luo, it would definitely not work to allow him to accept the original treatment mode.

  Su Luo knew this too. She wouldn't make fun of Nangong Meteor's life, so she had time to come and wait, but Mrs. Nangong was more anxious than she thought.

  Mrs. Nangong pulled Su Luo in front of Nangong Meteor, staring at Su Luo coldly: "Help him! Help him!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4722 6

  At this moment, the fifteen elders have almost collapsed.

  Because he lost 10% of the spiritual power, only 10% can be absorbed, and the rest escapes in the air.

  Su Luo went up to take over.

  It is still Jinzhendu acupoint.

  Seeing that it was easy to pierce the golden needle, it was not difficult at all, but only Su Luo understood the doorway.

  After Su Luojin's needle penetrated, Nangong Meteor, who was in a critical condition, was relieved and gradually calmed down.

  A quarter of an hour later, Su Luo reduced the needle, and this treatment has been completed.

  Mrs. Nangong finally realized this time that Su Luo's indispensable existence.

  Su Luo glanced at Madam Nangong: "His condition has been alleviated, and it will be fine to have an injection in the next two days."

  Seeing Su Luo was about to leave, Madam Nangong hurriedly stopped her.

  Su Luo glanced suspiciously at Madam Nangong.

  Mrs. Nangong said: "You can't go!"

  Su Luo stared at Mrs. Nangong: "?"

  Mrs. Nangong said, "Anyway, don't want to leave when you come! If you are chased and killed outside two days later, you will die. , But my Xing'er has no one to treat! So, you must live!"

  Su Luo: "Live?"

  Su Luo did not agree or refuse, she only looked at Mrs. Nangong with clear eyes.

  Mrs. Nangong naturally said: "Of course you have to live in this Wubaiyuan. You have to guard the stars all the time."

  Su Luo shook his head: "In this case, my mood will not be very good."

  Mrs. Nangong I didn't understand Su Luo's meaning at the beginning, but soon realized that Su Luo once said that if she was in a bad mood, the treatment effect would be bad.

  Suddenly Mrs. Nangong was dumb.

  Su Luo looked at Madam Nangong with a smile: "It's not impossible to live in, just live in Xingluoyuan."

  Madam Nangong was immediately unhappy.

  "Xingluoyuan is Liuyun's yard, are you going to take the opportunity to enter the room? Did you tell me Liuyun to marry a wife?" Mrs. Nangong stared.

  "Isn't his daughter-in-law me?" Su Luo looked at Mrs. Nangong and said with a smile.

  Mrs. Nangong suddenly fell down with anger.

  She had never seen such a cheeky girl!

  However, her youngest son's life was held in Su Luo's hands again, and she died if she was unhappy. Now this situation really feels aggrieved by Mrs. Nangong, who has been patronizing for many years.

  But, looking at Su Luo in front of her, what can she do?

  Scold, can't scold; beat, can't beat; threaten? They ignore you at all!

  In the end, Mrs. Nangong could only flip her sleeves and leave a sentence: "Whatever you want!"

  After that, she left.

  Anyway, as long as Xing'er can be treated, everything else is secondary.

  So, Su Luo stayed in the Xingluo Courtyard of Nangong Liuyun in such a grand manner.

  As soon as this news came out, the whole dragon and phoenix clan suddenly shocked!

  The star falls in the courtyard.

  Su Luo had just moved in when he realized that something was wrong.

  There are two big maids, one is beautiful and the other is weak, they look at her with weird eyes from time to time, with unkind eyes in their eyes.

  At this moment, Mother Bai brought people over.

  Although Mrs. Nangong didn't care about it, Mother Bai was happy to take care of it.

  Whether it's because of Nangong Meteor's relationship or Nangong Liuyun's relationship, Mother Bai intends to have a good relationship with General Su Luo.

  When she walked into Xingluoyuan, she felt something was wrong.

  With so many years of experience of Mother Bai, she quickly understood what had happened.

  It seems that some people are not convinced.

  PS: There are two more chapters, in the code word...

  (End of this chapter)