6381-6400 Royal Family

Chapter 6381 Chong Fei Yuelan

  smiled and glanced at Su Luo, and said: "Just now, the servant girl asked a little bit. It must be that the younger son's illness has recovered and left quickly. They are curious about Su Luo girl, so- —" The

  old princess's face suddenly sank!

  "Then...or else, just say that you are unwell and you are resting in bed?" Yuelan asked.

  The old princess thought for a while and asked Su Luo: "Girl, do you think you want to see you?"

  Su Luo smiled bitterly, "I don't even know, and I don't know how their temperament is, why they came. See you." The

  princess thought for a while and said, "You will live in this capital from now on. You can't always hide in the palace, right? There will be your long princess palace in the future, so basic social networking. I still have to. Besides, my girl is so beautiful, why not let me see you? See you!" The

  princess gave an order, and the five ladies were invited in.

  As the status of the princess, in this demon world, apart from the queen mother and the queen, she is undoubtedly the most noble one, so after the five ladies came in, they respectfully saluted the old princess.

  The old princess smiled and said, "You guys, I will come early or late, but come here now, what's the matter?" The

  old princess and the wife of Zhen Guo Gong are the best friends, so the wife of Zhen Guo Gong smiled. Then: "Didn't you hear that Xiao Shizi's illness is cured? It's really gratifying for God to have eyes. No, I made a special trip to see Xiao Shizi."

  They turned their eyes and saw that they were sitting not far away. The little son on the short pier was startled immediately!

  You know, what kind of temper is Xiao Shizi? That is a wild pony that is unruly and completely unreasonable and completely unreasonable to play cards! The naughty and lawless in weekdays, the tossing can go to heaven!

  At this moment, they saw Xiao Shizi sitting on the short pier. Although he looked disgusted and impatient, he still sat on the short pier obediently after all.

  "Here, this is the youngest son?" The first person to let out a surprised voice was still Mrs. Zhen Guo.

  The little granddaughter of her family was once held on the ground and beaten by the little son. This incident... made Mrs. Zhenguo's impression of the little son too deep! It is an indelible impression!

  "Yes, yes." The princess was proud to show off, and she waved to the youngest son: "Xiao Fanfan, come, come to my mother."

  How could it be possible to listen to you! The expressions on the faces of the five ladies did not change, but they were all unbelief in their hearts.

  Xiao Shizi was impatient, but when his eyes met Su Luo, Su Luo smiled and nodded at him.

  snort! Give Aunt Su Luo this face!

  Xiao Shizi stepped up to the old princess, staring: "What are you doing?"

  Huh!

  Actually came here?

  What was shocked by the five ladies was not the fact that Xiao Shizi came over, but that Xiao Shizi was actually obedient? He was obedient? Has the sun come out from the west?

  Seeing the shock of the five ladies, the princess felt better than ever. She took the youngest son and sat down in his arms and proudly showed off: "Our Xiao Fanfan is so sick, he is thoroughly sensible, and he has become so obedient. , Look, how obedient."

  Ha ha ha... the five ladies laughed dryly. But take a closer look, Xiao Shizi does look much better than before, and he does make progress.

  Mrs. Zhen Guogong hurriedly changed the subject: "By the way, I heard that Xiao Shizi's illness was cured by a girl named Su Luo?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6382 Chong 3

  mentioned Su Luo, and the princess's eyes sparkled: "Yes, Luo girl has unparalleled medical skills, and her wonderful hands are rejuvenating. It is wonderful! You don't know, at that time, Da Sikong said that we should prepare for Xiao Fanfan's funeral. But we are really desperate, you say, Da Sikong has let you prepare for the funeral, can it be saved? Fortunately, God has eyes, and Su Luo appeared!" The

  old princess praised Su Luo endlessly. , I used all the good adjectives she could use in her life, and this time she made a concluding remark: "Our family is a girl, that is simply not an ordinary person!" What

  King Rui said to Princess Rui was more than just medical skills. At the same time, there was the thrilling aircraft falling incident, so the old princess also talked about how Su Luo learned the theory of SSS fighter jets in a few seconds and used fighter codes to drive the aircraft.

  What the ladies heard was so exciting!

  "There is such a thing?"

  "How is this possible? How good is this mind.

  " "Isn't it possible?" It's incredible! It's incredible! "The

  five ladies almost heard one of the most unbelievable things they have ever heard in their lives.

  "What's the matter ?" My Aunt Su Luo is so good! Seeing their doubts, the little son was immediately unhappy. He suddenly stood up, clenched his fists and said angrily: "These are what we have seen with our own eyes. If you don't believe me, ask my little old man, or ask Houyang old man! "

  Oh, our son is angry. "

  Our youngest son is a good boy who knows his gratitude." "

  It seems that our younger generation likes Aunt Su Luo the most, right?" "

  Xiao Shizi's face flushed.

  "Okay, okay, let's stop teasing the young man, lest he get annoyed for a while, that's not good. The young man can do this today, it's already very good." Mrs. Zhenguo said to the princess with a smile, " After talking for so long, what about the legendary girl Su Luo? Why didn't you see her?"

  "Why not? Just here, you didn't see it?" The princess smiled and pointed to where Su Luo was.

  "God, this girl is..."

  "Such a young and beautiful girl, with medical skills comparable to Da Sikong?"

  "What is comparable? Is it obviously better than Da Sikong?"

  "How is this possible? Too difficult

  Believe it!" The ladies sighed, and the wife of the Criminal Department Shangshu directly questioned: "Miss Su Luo, you really cured the youngest son? You didn't lie to us? You know, it's okay to lie to us. If you see your Majesty, then you are the crime of deceiving the

  emperor ." The faces of the princess and the younger generation suddenly sank.

  Fu Guogong's wife also said: "At such a young age, even if you start to learn medicine from your mother's womb, you can't do it? There must be something strange? Su Luo girl, is there someone behind him?" The

  rest of the ladies heard it. , Also nodded again and again.

  Yes, so young and so beautiful, how could it be possible that medical skills have reached that state? Does this unclear make people unbelievable? You know, in their Demon Realm, for so many years, the emperor-level alchemist who was born is Da Sikong.

  Su Luo smiled faintly, and replied calmly, neither overbearing nor overbearing: "If the wife questioned whether the illness of the youngest son was saved by me, this is not necessary, because at the time of treatment, the youngest son, the prince, Lord Hou Yang, and a lot of Qingyi. The guards of the Royal Palace, everyone can see clearly. Of course, if you don't believe it..."

  (End of this chapter)