5101-5120 The BET

Chapter 5101 Painting Style 9 (Add 15)

  Originally, Mrs. Nangong saw that Su Luo jumped to the second grade in the first grade. She thought it would be easy to jump to the third grade, but now the three behind it are just the first one. Discipline, like a stumbling block, has puzzled everyone.

  Mrs. Nangong quickly figured out her bet with Mrs. Ning.

  That's right, it clearly states that if Su Luo fails to skip the third grade, then she, Mrs. Nangong, will be a vegetarian for a hundred years!

  Be a vegetarian for a hundred years! Kill her...

  Mrs. Nangong almost fell in tears.

  Only then did she truly understand Madam Ning's sinister intentions!

  "This damn woman! She was sure I would agree, so I deliberately angered me... Damn!" Madame Nangong slapped the table with anger!

  Originally, if Su Luo skipped a grade, it would be good to be able to jump. Even if he couldn't, it would be a big deal to study for more than ten years in the second grade, and then jump again next time.

  But Mrs. Ning is equivalent to forcing her to sign a bet!

  Su Luo originally thought that Mrs. Nangong would lose her temper at her, and Nangong Jiayi also thought that her mother would transfer the anger to Su Luo, but-

  they all underestimated Mrs. Nangong.

  Mrs. Nangong held Su Luo's hand, stared at her deeply, and said with extreme earnestness and guilt: "Lady Luo, with this bet, the pressure on you will suddenly increase... Don't worry, prepare for the exam. You don't need to worry about anything else, you know?"

  Mrs. Nangong's attitude can be said to be very, very gentle.

  Su Luo was bluffed.

  "Mother, don't you curse?" Nangong Jiayi asked puzzledly. According to what she knew about her mother, she did something wrong and would always find a dead ghost to vent her anger.

  Mrs. Nangong poked Nangong Jiayi's forehead angrily: "What are you talking about? Now that the betting contract is signed, the pressure of the girl is so great, you still say this? Are you still not a good girl?"

  Nangong Jiayi: "..."

  Su Luo really didn't expect that Madam Nangong would be so kind to her.

  Instead of blaming herself, she was so gentle...Who is ruthless than the grass and trees, and the hearts of people are long. How can Su Luo betray her kindness when Mrs. Nangong treats Su Luo like this?

  Su Luo smiled faintly at Mrs. Nangong: "Don't worry, Madam, there are still ten days."

  Mrs. Nangong's expression squinted... it was only ten days, so reassuring?

  Mrs. suddenly God to a palace: "Yes, the first grade to the fourth grade book, you first hand ready yet?"

  Su off coughed:. "In fact, a book in my hand ...... no"

  before For more than ten years, Su Luo was either busy cultivating or saving people, or she was in the realm of Shura. She... really hadn't read a theoretical book.

  Mrs. Nangong wanted to faint simply and neatly, and asked Mrs. Ning to admit her mistake.

  However, she always felt that the girl in her family was the same as Liuyun, omnipotent and invincible forever.

  Liu Yun...

  "Right! Liu Yun has it! And he is so good at school, he must have focused on it!" Mrs. Nangong stood up immediately and quickly ordered Madam Bai, "Quick! Go open the small study room, Liu Yun was studying. The books are all there."

  Then Mrs. Nangong pulled Su Luo up and said in a rush: "Walk around! Let's go to the small study room! First pick out the books."

  Nangong Jiayi looked at Mrs. Nangong. In a hurry, he shook his head silently.

  Where is there still time to hug the Buddha's feet at this moment?

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5102 Painting Style 10 (Supplement 16)

  How many books is that? From grade one to grade four, there are a total of four thousand books, okay? Su Luo hasn't read any of them! This is only ten days! How is it? !

  Nangong Jiayi felt that even if Su Luo was extremely smart, even if she was the illegitimate daughter of the Goddess of Wisdom, she had to admit it at this moment.

  The theory test is not good, the following three subjects, physical strength, swordsmanship, magic... Nangong Jiayi really feels that Su Luo should just give up the skipping exam...

  Of course, she knows that if she says this, she will definitely be taken by her family. Mother mother shot to death.

  Moreover, Nangong Jiayi also missed Su Luo's victory over the hateful Ning family mother and daughter.

  So Nangong Jiayi followed them all the way.

  Because of the tight time, there was wind at her feet when Mrs. Nangong left, and she ran all the way to the small study.

  Mrs. Nangong told Mother Bai to pick up the books, and Mother Bai ordered to go down... So, because Su Luo was preparing for the exam, the whole Dragon and Phoenix clan became busy.

  When Mrs. Nangong arrived, all the books were picked out.

  Four thousand books...

  It's just a number, but when you really see it, you will know how terrifying the four thousand books are!

  Although there is a small print in the small study, in fact it is not small at all.

  It seems to be nearly a thousand square meters.

  And these books, because I only need to read one in a year, so each book is as thick as a Chinese dictionary that Su Luo has seen in his previous life...

  So four thousand books are arranged on the shelf, and you can only see a neat row.

  His bookshelf, with heavy books on it, made people tremble just by looking at it, and then thinking of the ten-day time limit... Mrs . Nangong was also watching the blindfold.

  She stared at Mother Bai, and gasped, "This, so much?"

  Mother Bai was also upset in her heart, with a frowning expression on her face: "Yes, Madam, four thousand books, the two hundred bookshelves are all..." The

  two hundred bookshelves...Mrs. Nangong only thinks His head was dizzy, the soles of his feet staggered, and he almost jumped down.

  Fortunately, Mother Bai had prepared long ago and firmly supported Mrs. Nangong's body.

  "Two hundred bookshelves! Ten days! You mean to read twenty bookshelves a day?!" Mrs. Nangong's face was pale and scary.

  Don't mention looking at 20 bookshelves a day. At first, she only read 20 pages of books a day, okay?

  "No! This can't be done by humans! Lay girl, walk around, let's go back." Madam Nangong's face was pale, and she stretched out her hand to hold Su Luo to leave.

  Su

  Luo looked at Mrs. Nangong and asked seriously: "Where to go?" "Go to Mrs. Ning!" Mrs. Nangong gritted her teeth, "This bet is not fair! This is not something that people can do. Don't be afraid, Auntie will definitely do it. Protecting you!"

  At this level, Mrs. Nangong still did not blame, but firmly protected Su Luo.

  Su Luo only felt sour in her heart... Mrs. Nangong treated her like this, how could she disappoint Mrs. Nangong?

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Madam, don't worry, although there are more books here, but...I will try my best to finish reading."

  Madam Nangong widened her eyes, "What are you talking about! These two hundred bookshelves! Even you You can write down all the content with just one page. You can't make it too late. Okay, don't think about it, let's copy the

  guy and call the Ning's!" Nangong Jiayi also feared that the world would not be chaotic, with her hands on her hips, passionate. : "Dare to calculate our house! Go! Let's copy the guys and kill them to the Ning's house!"

  PS: Today, the ten chapters are over~~Please ask for the next monthly ticket~~~Thank you very much for your reward~~~

  10,000 Book Coins: Laiyang Heart Leaf Gift Ye Caizhen, Lost in Curiosity, Poetic and Artistic, A Little Swallow, Meteor in the Sky, Warm and Cold Moon, Warm and Cold Moon, Warm and Cold Moon, Charm, Charm, Poetic and Artistic, Naturally, Lost in Curiosity, Lost in Curiosity , Luckybaby

  (end of this chapter)