6401-6420 Su Luo Lost

Chapter 6401 had yet 2

  Queen stingy clenched from the side of the trunk! Her resentment towards the Queen Mother rose to several heights!

  The Queen Mother had mentioned Gongxihou's Mansion twice. How could Su Luo not know that this queen came from Gongxihou's Mansion?

  Naturally, this Gongxihou Mansion is definitely not the Gongxihou Mansion of Xiaoyang and Uncle Biao.

  Speaking of Gongxihou Mansion, Su Luo couldn't help but think of Xiaoyang and Uncle Biao. Because of her SSS-class aircraft, she came back quickly. As for Xiaoyang and the others, they should be still on the way at this time.

  However, Su Luo had already entrusted Xiaoyang to Jin San to take care of her before. Presumably, Jin San would take care of her before she left the customs. However, for safety reasons, I have to say something to Prince Rui later.

  At this moment, Su Luo abandoned the distracting thoughts, with a slight smile on her face, she used a coquettish tone to the queen mother: "It is not the queen who forced me, but, I really want to fight for the queen mother, you give me I have this opportunity, okay?"

  Where can the queen mother stand Su Luo's acting like a baby? Immediately gave up his weapon and surrendered: "You child, you can be loved by others. Who else can you care for if you don't care for Aijia? Okay, since you love Aijia so much, Aijia can't just sit back and let others bully you. ." The

  queen mother said to the close mother next to her: "It takes countless mental energy to go to the girl this year. Go and bring the danxinzhu that the Aijia put away."

  "The danxinzhu?!" Almost all of them were present. All of them looked at the Queen Mother with an extremely shocked look, and then looked at Su Luo with an extremely envious look, all kinds of envy, jealousy and hate look intertwined on Su Luo's face.

  Even the emperor stood up suddenly!

  Seeing everyone's reaction, the Queen Mother couldn't help feeling triumphant, raising her chin proudly.

  Seeing everyone's reaction, Su Luo immediately realized that, I was afraid that this Dan Xinzhu was not an ordinary treasure... that was a treasure that even the emperor would have stood up in surprise.

  "What is Dan Xinzhu?" Su Luo asked the Queen Mother in confusion.

  "Something they want but can't get." The queen mother triumphed and praised herself for her unexpected sum.

  "No, mother queen, this matter is a bit serious." The emperor walked to the mother's back and looked at her earnestly. "The red heart bead is very important. How can it be rewarded so easily? Mother queen think twice."

  "Don't think twice ." , Your mother has thought about it all nine times. You can force Laoya to read 1,5768,000 books within a year, why can't the Aijia give the Dan Xinzhu to Luo Lai? Why, you are allowed to bully, and the Aijia is not allowed to help. Is it?" The queen mother was very proud of her words because she had brought the emperor to the army.

  Although Dan Xinzhu is good, she is happy that she is hard to buy, isn't she? The more the Queen Mother thought about it, the more she felt the value of the loyalty bead.

  The emperor could only smile wryly...

  "Does this core bead...what's the effect?" Su Luo asked puzzledly again.

  The people around all looked at Su Luo with a look of hatred for iron and steel. Prince Rui said directly: "The heart bead, that is the treasure of cultivation, it can instantly restore spiritual power!"

  Magic power is different from spiritual power. , But the spiritual power of the demon world and the spiritual power of the spirit world are related to the source.

  In fact, Su Luo is not worried about her reading speed. With the reading mode she invented before... it

  is to split the pages into a long row, and swish fingertips across it. The reading efficiency is really invincible in the world. , No matter how many books are, I'm not afraid that I won't be able to finish them.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 6402 Have you passed 3

  Su Luo worried about the loss of mental power.

  Because Ouchi's collection of books is no better than others, it takes magic to turn these books, and they can't stand it without the support of mental power.

  If Dan Xinzhu could really restore his mental strength in an instant, it would really be a multiplier for Su Luo.

  As for Dan Xinzhu really have this effect? Just looking at the reactions of the emperor, the queen and the prince Rui, you know that there is no doubt about it.

  "The empress mother, this... the Dan Xinzhu is so precious, you should take it back, I can't bear it..." Su Luo pretended to refuse.

  The queen looked at the golden heart bead eagerly. She had been looking forward to this golden heart bead for a long time, and from time to time she hinted that the queen mother would give it to the prince. However, the old lady turned a deaf ear to her every time, but now she actually gave it to Su Luo. ?

  Emperor looked at the Queen Mother: "Queen, which is sent to your Fu Huang, you then think about it?"

  "Ai Jia who send who to send, how you so much nonsense, originally also would like to take, but since you are If you object, the Lamentation family must give it to you, Luo Yatou, come, take it." The Queen Mother squeezed the loyalty bead into Su Luo's hand.

  Su Luo was a little embarrassed: "This..." The

  queen mother glared at the queen: "Didn't you say you want to endorse? What are you still doing? Don't hurry up?" The

  queen's hands hidden in the sleeves clenched into fists.

  Before the assessment started, she had already lost half of it... Dan Xinzhu!

  The queen gritted her teeth in her heart. She swears that after Su Luo walks out of the large inner library, she will let people snatch the dan Xinzhu away!

  In order to take away the Danxinzhu one day earlier, the queen had to send Su Luo into the large inner library earlier.

  "It's noon now, and today noon a year later is the day Su Luo will leave the customs." The queen sneered at Su Luo again and again, "If you can't answer six of the ten questions at that time, the princess's The title has nothing to do with you."

  Su Luo nodded.

  However, before entering the Da Nei library, Su Luo specially approached Prince Rui and asked him to take care of Xiao Yang's affairs.

  Prince Rui felt that he was owed to Su Luo, and he wished to send such a thing up for Su Luo's heart and soul. He naturally agreed and patted his chest and said: "Luo girl, don't worry, this matter must be done properly for you."

  Because the matter involved the Gongxihou Mansion and the Queen of the Dynasty, Su Luo said to Prince Rui: "I will talk about specific things after I leave the customs, but in this year, Xiaoyang's safety issue Wangye has been bothered a lot. "

  When you come out in a year, you will definitely return it to a complete Gongxi Xiaoyang!" Prince Rui looked at Su Luo firmly.

  "What are you discussing sneakily? Can't get in yet?" The queen stood at the door of the inner library, looking back at Su Luo.

  Su Luo smiled faintly at the queen, and went straight into the inner library.

  As soon as Su Luo entered, the outside door was closed and sealed, and the one-year countdown officially began.

  The inner library looks like a simple library from the outside, but when you actually walk in, you will find that there is actually another space in this library.

  A library that can hold more than 15 million books, how can the space be so small? Rows of bookshelves can't see the end at a glance.

  It was actually quite a challenge for Su Luo to finish reading so many books in one year and then write them down.

  (End of this chapter)