4481-4500 Reversal

Chapter 4481 Conquer 3

  Nangong Liuyun's eyes are still tightly closed, there is a faint black shadow on the eyelids, the whole person is pale and haggard, and the watery diamond lips are now like a dry lake.

  When Ning Tianhao came, Nangong Liuyun had already finished speaking, but he didn't hear it.

  So he pulled at Chu San: "What did he say?"

  Chu San gritted his teeth and looked away.

  Ning Tianhao stared at Chu San, and Lin Ruoyu stared at Chu San. The two surrounded Chu San from left to right. He made up his mind. He would not give up unless he said it.

  Chu San was at war between heaven and man in his heart at this moment.

  It was true that he was the only one who heard Nangong Liuyun's words, and it was these words that made Chu San's eyes astringent and red.

  At this moment, Su Luo didn't know these things.

  Because no one told her, and there were countless people chasing her.

  Tang Muyao promised to attend his grandfather's birthday banquet, so Su Luo went there that day.

  But Su Luo was a bit unlucky, and ran into Murongmo on the road.

  The relationship between the Murong family and the Tang family is only a superficial relationship, so the Murong family went to the Tang family with Murong Mo as the representative, which is somewhat contemptuous.

  When Murong Mo saw Su Luo, his expression was especially complicated.

  What happened that day was her own experience, so she knew Su Luo's attraction to men better than anyone else.

  It was enough for a second master of Nangong to be fascinated by her. The first time Leng Qishao saw her, he also treated her differently, making exceptions again and again.

  Perhaps even Leng Qishao hadn't noticed it himself, he had a high tolerance for Su Luo.

  One after another the best men made an exception for Su Luo, which made Murong Mo feel jealous and an inexplicable fear at the same time, and at the same time she became more and more angry with Su Luo.

  So this time, when she met Su Luo and saw that there was no one around Su Luo, she couldn't wait to let the master next to her kill Su Luo secretly!

  However, when she told her crazy plan to the master next to her, the master told her that in Su Luo's body, he felt at least two forces, and these two forces are comparable to his strength, as long as he moves , Murong Mo will definitely be killed the first time!

  Two forces? !

  How could Su Luo have two forces to protect?

  Could it be that the Second Young Master of Nangong sent someone to protect Su Luo?

  Must find a chance to kill Su Luo! Murongmo clenched his fists.

  At this moment, a person came to Murong Mo.

  When Murong Mo saw him, her eyes wrinkled slightly, it was obvious that she was not happy to see this person.

  This person is Yan Shijie, the second child of the Yan family, and Yan Chongshan ranks seventh.

  The Yan family is also one of the eight giants, but countless years, with the passage of time, the reputation of the Yan family has gradually declined, and now it belongs to the end of the eight giants.