3341-3360 Examination

Chapter 3341 Assessment 4

  Su Luo did not explain, only smiled faintly, and walked to Master Shang: "I'll come first."

  Master Shang hummed coldly, and said to Su Luo : "Just walk through that door."

  Uncle Wang The explanation: "This is a test gate. As long as the strength reaches one star, you will be able to walk through it. If your strength is not up to the level, you will be bounced back. You can be prepared. If you are afraid, don't go to the test. "

  Su Luo looked up.

  It's an arched door, much like the door to the security checkpoint at the airport, but this door is very thick, about two meters long.

  Su Luo nodded and walked towards the door neatly.

  Because she knew that there was very little time left for her.

  One step, two steps, three steps.

  Enter the door without being bounced off.

  Four steps, five steps, six steps.

  Go out safe and sound.

  Su Luo turned around beautifully, and then asked them who were dumbfounded: "How?"

  "You..." Uncle Wang was stupid.

  "You actually..." Xiao Lin was also in a bad condition.

  When Su Luo was much weaker than her, she had seen Su's strength. When she first arrived in the spirit world, her strength was so weak that she could not withstand a single blow. Now it is already enough to test the Black Feather Guard!

  "Is this a pass?" Su Luo seized the time to ask.

  "Forget it, do, of course do it!" Uncle Wang nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

  It seems that he underestimated this little girl too much.

  Su Luo nodded, then took the paper from the desk and began to fill in her information.

  In the column of age, Su Luo easily filled in: 118

  "It's wrong to fill in here!" Xiao Lin pointed to Su Luo's age and glared at Su Luo, "Please fill in truthfully!"

  Even if it comes from the material plane, the age is at least thousands of years old, although his appearance remains unchanged, but The age can't be fake.

  But 118 years old? This is still a young age who hasn't grown up on the material plane!

  Su Luo's dark eyes were innocent and confused: "But, this is really my true age..."

  "You..."

  Everyone gasped!

  "118 years old, participating in the Kuroba test?"

  "This is unique in the history of Kuroba test?"

  "That's not unique, anyway, it's extremely rare!"

  Just when everyone was talking, Suddenly, there was a loud noise, and everyone was shocked.

  At this moment, everyone turned their heads.

  It turned out that Nangong Liuyun was walking through that door.

  He walked through the door, and just left. He didn't know what was going on. When he passed by, the almost transparent door that was originally white became blood red at that instant, and then there was a bang--