3961-3980 Crisis

Chapter 3961 Crisis 3 The

  second child reached out to the sea leopard's brain and drew out a fist-sized sea beast crystal nucleus!

  At this moment, everyone's eyes widened, and there was unconcealable envy and hatred in their eyes.

  You know, the crystal nucleus of a high-level sea beast is worth one hundred thousand! ! !

  Just such a sea beast, worth 100,000 points!

  However, it is very difficult for a seal like this to win. If Jiuyitang were not relying on advanced bombardment, and relying on the strength of the nine of them, let alone winning, it would be possible for the entire army to be wiped out.

  But anyway, Jiuyitang is now proud of it!

  "Hahaha! I just said that when it comes to the advanced seas, it is the time for our Jiuyitang to shine!"

  "Just one trip and one hundred thousand points, hahaha!!! It's amazing!"

  "When There is another one, so don't earn the points too fast!"

  The people in Jiuyitang were all arrogant and even deliberately walked around in front of Su Luo.

  At first, they took Su Luo's bet seriously, but later, the bet was almost forgotten by everyone.

  Su Luo spent ten years and didn't make it to the standings, so what's the point of a bet without suspense?

  Therefore, now the people in Jiuyitang look at Su Luo as if they were watching a joke.

  Especially Wei Xihua and Gu Xinyang.

  When Wei Xihua looked at Su Luo now, he sneered at him with all kinds of disdainful sneers.

  Gu Xinyang walked up to Su Luo, folded her hands around her chest, raised her chin, and sneered at Su Luo: "Why do you still have the face to live in this world?"

  "Huh?" Su Luo puzzled.

  "I agreed to the gambling game, but now I don't work hard at all. I said Su Luo, wouldn't you really like our boss Yan, and then deliberately be her bed warmer, right?"

  Tang Yalan suddenly became angry. !

  I'm going to this idiot! The three of us now occupy the first three places. Your boss Yan is now the fourth one. Just like that, dare to talk in front of our sister Su? Why are my eyes blind and my brain disabled?

  Tang Yalan wanted to scold Gu Xinyang very much, but was stopped by Su Luo. Su Luo only smiled at Gu Xinyang, "Who said I didn't work hard? Actually, do you know? That mysterious half-step imperial level? Alchemist, that's me."

  "Hahahahaha-" Gu Xinyang heard the funniest joke in her life, and she trembled with laughter, her whole body trembling non-stop.

  And when she laughed and leaned forward and backward, Su Luo took the little cub and Tang Yalan away leisurely.

  Su Luo said, but they don't believe it, what can be done?

  Ning Jiu gave Su Luo angrily, this girl became more and more weird.

  The following days are the time for Jiuyitang to play.

  Because in terms of combat effectiveness, Jiuyitang was originally the well-deserved number one, not to mention the bombardment artillery at hand.

  Therefore, in the following days, Jiuyitang often has good news, and Yan Chongshan's points are also rising!

  Of course, Su Luo's current half-step imperial-level sea pill's business is not as good as before, but the battle is most likely to be injured, so Su Luo followed to provide half-step imperial-level blood clotting pills, half-step imperial-level spirit body pills, and half-step The imperial physical strength pill...A variety of auxiliary pill, all can be exchanged with crystal cores.