5580-5600 4th Year of Imperial Academy

Chapter 5581 Win or Lose 3 The

  fourth graders blushed one by one, their fists creaked!

  The third-grade students came back to their senses after deathly silence, when   they were about to cheer and jump—

  but—

they saw Su Luo's expression.

  Su Luo also hoped that they would win, but when Su Luo picked up the display mirror and looked at it, she discovered a sad fact.

  "No." Su Luo's voice contained a wry smile: "The points of fourth grade are nine hundred and ninety-six points, while our points of third grade are nine hundred and ninety-eight points." In

  other words, there is another person in third grade. Alive!

  "Who is it?!" Mu Qing asked with fighting spirit. For this score, she is still very satisfied.

  "Yes, boss, where is that person?" Wang Mu also waved his fists!

  Just now, he killed the fourth-grade senior in a single fight, which made him more confident in his own strength.

  Wen Huandong also looked at Su Luo excitedly.

  Just kill one more and they will succeed! Won in third grade!

  "All four hundred and ninety-nine people have been killed. Are you afraid of the last one? Boss, tell me, where is he?!" Wen Huandong couldn't hide his excitement.

  Su Luo looked at the small red dot that suddenly appeared on the display mirror and watched the movement of the small red dot. Su Luo, the bitter smile on her face became more obvious.

  "Don't look for it, he's here." Su Luo said softly.

  Did you find it yourself?

  Looking at the face of the boss, Mu Qing was the first to realize that something was wrong.

  "Boss...Is this a very powerful person?" Mu Qing asked weakly.

  Su Luo showed them the mirror: "From his speed of movement...there must be the

  top three in the fourth grade ." The top three in the fourth grade? !

  Everyone's face changed instantly!

  If the comers are really among the top three, doesn't it mean that all their previous efforts have fallen short?

  At this moment, a rustling sound came from the grass in front.

  Everyone looked up.

  The first thing that catches the eye is the long figure of Katsuyuki in white.

  His figure looked extremely thin in the sun.

  Just like the indifferent look on his face.

  "Yu Jinge!!!"

  Almost everyone called out his name in the first place!

  The last surviving person in the fourth grade is Yu Jinge, a strong man who is absolutely in the top three of the fourth grade!

  Mu Qing's expressions changed in an instant.

  The face of the third grade that was supposed to be celebrated outside the screen has all changed.

  As pale as snow, his face is as gray as death.

  The fourth graders who were originally angry and difficult to be in, at this moment, the collective is crazy!

  "Oh my God! It's Yu Jinge! It's Yu Jinge!"

  "Why did we forget him? He was there from the beginning!"

  "None of this is important. The important thing is that Yu Jinge is there. We can turn defeat into victory in the fourth grade. It's!"

  Lost in the fourth grade. What a shame? They will definitely be recorded in the annals of history this year and be nailed to the pillar of shame forever, okay?

  Many fourth-grade students can't stand it anymore, they are desperate to leave.

  But Yu Jinge fell from the sky and brought all the hope for the fourth grade!

  As a result, the situation was completely reversed.

  The originally ambitious third grade has wilted.

  The fourth grade, who was originally discouraged, is crazy!

  At this moment, within the screen, Su Luo and Yu Jinge were standing opposite each other, staring at each other.

  Wang Mu and the three of them stood behind Su Luo, staring at Yu Jinge solemnly and solemnly at this moment.

  At this moment, they are like facing an enemy, and their faces are like frost.

  There is a strange silence in the surrounding atmosphere.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5582 Win or Lose 4

  Su Luochao Yu Jinge smiled: "Long time no see."

  Yu Jinge nodded faintly, not looking warm.

  Su Luo couldn't understand Yu Jinge's inner thoughts at this moment.

  So, she asked straightaway: "Do you want to win the fourth grade?"

  Yu Jinge looked at Su Luo: "Why not?"

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "So, are you going to fight me?"

  Yu Jinge looked at Su Luo. , Looked cold: "Why not?"

  Su Luo smiled: "Do you think I beat you?"

  Yu Jinge's gaze swept across Su Luo, and he shook his head: "I can't beat you." In

  other words, Yu Jinge is steady. Win Su Luo!

  What's the suspense? The fourth grade is set to win!

  As for Wang Mu, they can be ignored in front of such a strong man.

  Outside the screen, the faces of the fourth graders collectively appeared proud and arrogant.

  The third grader sighed, seeing that he was about to win, but the victory flew away by himself.

  Su Luo looked at Yu Jinge with a smile, "What if I want to win?"

  Yu Jinge frowned.

  Su Luo smiled brighter and brighter, looking at him: "What if I must win?"

  Yu Jinge's brow furrowed even tighter.

  Su Luo's smile became more charming: "What if I must win?"

  Yu Jinge: "..." The

  onlookers looked at Su Luo with silly eyes.

  Is there something wrong with this girl? You think you look good, and then you say you want to win, and Yu Jinge will let you win? What a joke! Here is the fourth and third grade competition, very serious!

  But at this time, Yu Jinge was staring at Su Luo, and a trace of indifference flashed in those cold eyes

  : "I must win?" Su Luo nodded: "I have a reason to win!"

  "What reason?" Yu Jinge Asked clearly.

  Su Luo raised his eyes and smiled slightly towards the outside of the screen.

  Teacher Meiyan looked at the screen. At this moment, she had an illusion, as if Su Luo's eyes were facing her.

  Su Luo said: "If you lose this third-grade team competition, bad things will happen, and I don't want it to happen." The

  onlookers laughed.

  What is this saying? Do you think Yu Jinge is so stupid, when you say a few words, he commits suicide?

  But the next moment, many people's throats seemed to be pinched, and they stood still, and their whole people became stupid.

  Because Yu Jinge glanced at Su Luo impatiently, then he drew out the long sword from his back.

  Click!

  The target of his sword is not Su Luo!

  It's him!

  Yu Jinge killed himself! ! !

  "Oh my God!!!"

  "Every day!!!"

  "Yu Jinge him, him, him!!!"

  "How is this possible?! How is it possible?!"

  Everyone shook their heads blankly, and expressed disbelief at seeing the facts.

  Because this thing is so unbelievable!

  As Yu Jinge said, Su Luo couldn't beat him, but he actually committed suicide!

  Why?

  At this moment, countless people are asking this question blankly.

  In fact, Su Luo was also a little surprised, because she originally thought that Yu Jinge would fight with her somehow, or set an agreement that if he could catch his three tricks, even if he wins, she would like an excuse.

  But Yu Jinge didn't have it at all.

  He didn't care about the opinions of the fourth-grade students or their grudges, so he wiped his neck with a sword.

  So simple and neat, so unobtrusive, so shocking!

  "This..."

  "Why suddenly..."

  "Yu Jinge how could he..." The

  friends behind Su Luo were all stunned by this scene.

  (End of this chapter)