4581-4600 Together

Chapter 4581 Partial 3

  I am really embarrassed to interrupt Master Murong's opportunity to kill and vent his anger... So did

  Murong Fang just want to kill her?

  How can someone who can enter the Imperial Academy be stupid?

  They thought of Murong Fang's bloodthirsty and sly eyes just now, and then thought of Murong Mo's previous losses at Su Luo's place, and everyone knew it.

  Neither Murong Fang nor Murong Mo thought that Fei Junping would give up so simply, so they froze for a moment.

  Murongfang looked at Fei Junping's leaving back, and his gaze fell on Su Luo.

  He slowly raised the corners of his mouth, and projected a strange and cold smile at Su Luo, which was full of provocation.

  These two games really went beyond the expectations of Donghua students.

  She thought that Tang Yalan would lose tragically, but she won.

  I thought Fei Junping would be able to enter the top 20, but she lost.

  On the judges' bench, Ning Tianhao and Lin Ruoyu were a little listless, after all, this level of competition is too mentally retarded for them.

  And the reason why they came to participate in the competition was just to accompany Gong Er and instantly see what is amazing about Su Luo's girl.

  The result...

  Ning Tianhao yawned: "boring."

  Lin Ruoyu smiled indifferently, "naive."

  Chu San gave them a blank look, "Where is it boring, why is it naive? Didn't you see? Then Tang Yalan? Being able to enter the top 20 is all Su Luo's handwriting, and Fei Junping can decisively concede defeat in the face of Murong. That is not something ordinary people can do. Both of them are Su

  Luo 's small attendants." Ning Tianhao "Who is Tang Yalan?"

  Lin Ruoyu: "Which is Fei...what...jun?" He

  is not a heavyweight, so he is not qualified to enter their focus.

  Chu San was not very angry: "You two..."

  At this moment, everyone found that Gong Er was too quiet, so they followed his line of sight and fixed on Su Luo's face.

  Chu San looked at each other and sighed.

  After this game, as the main judge, Gong Er didn't even give a single look to the fighting parties on the stage. His scorching eyes were stuck to Su Luo from beginning to end.

  They had no doubt that the reason why Gong Er grabbed the position of the chief judge was to be able to look at Su Luo from the best perspective.

  Chu San was out of anger.

  There are so many things waiting for him to deal with the military department, and his subordinates are tired like dogs, and the elders of the Dragon and Phoenix tribe are urging them like a reminder, but he is good, and waits in the best position every day to wait for Su Luo to appear. , And Su Luo never looked up at him from beginning to end.

  Sure enough, Su Luo completely ignored this hot sight. After Tang Yalan and Fei Junping had finished the match, she took the two of them and left the match.

  "Gong Er, your house is gone." Chu San reminded in an angry tone.

  Obviously, the words of your family Luoluo pleased the Second Young Master Nangong. He lifted his eyes, and his extremely red and thin lips curled up, and his black eyes glowed like obsidian.