5081-5100 2nd Grade

Chapter 5081 Jumping Level 17 (Supplement 11)

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "How can the vice-president determine that my ranking must be low?" The

  vice-president sighed, because he knew very well that Su Luo had to take the test. Up.

  Now that Su Luo had decided, the vice-president naturally had nothing to say, so he looked at the application form and could only take it over and sign it.

  Since the first grade jumped to the second grade of this assessment, only Su Luo applied for it alone, so the assessment time can be set at will.

  With Su Luo's insistence, the assessment time was set for tomorrow.

  Since knowing that Su Luo is going to skip the exam, the freshmen in the first grade have been reluctant to leave.

  You know, when Boss Su was in the second grade, they were bullied by the second grade, so they can talk about Boss Su. We have a Boss Su who doesn't belong to your second grade, but you can wait for the boss to get into the second grade... Does not come out.

  Feeling the repressive and sad atmosphere of the first-year students, Su Luo could not laugh or cry.

  She has a long way to go, and on the road to the strong, she will not stop for anyone.

  The Canaan Secret Realm is the public battle net of the Imperial Academy.

  There are many maps in the Secret Realm, and Su Luo only needs to complete one of them.

  After Su Luo entered the Canaan Secret Realm, people outside could watch her every move.

  Usually few people watched it, but this time, not only the first grade students came, but even the second grade students came.

  The square in front of the Canaan Secret Realm was densely packed with people.

  After Su Luo entered the Canaan Secret Realm, he went straight to the second-grade map.

  She has read the instructions, as long as she has broken through the second grade map, she can be promoted to the second grade.

  There are no teachers, only challenges for this kind of assessment.

  However, it is not easy to enter the second grade map.

  Because the first grade is not eligible to enter the battle.net, only the second grade is eligible to enter this battle.

  Therefore, as soon as he entered, like an online game, Su Luo opened his eyes and found himself standing in a small village.

  Su Luo has done her homework, so she knows very well that this is the starting point of every newcomer in the legend-Novice Village.

  Second grade students opened his eyes to see the Soviet Union fell, one by one gloating smile:. "Do not think that is Xinshoucun it is easy for your group of freshmen, but Xinshoucun will spend a lot of time out"

  and skip There is time for assessment, only twelve hours, that is, twenty-four hours.

  Standing in Novice Village, Su Luo has a feeling of playing online games.

  Her weapons are not allowed to be brought in, so, even her body at the moment is the body in the Canaan Secret Realm, and her real body is lying in the liquid tank.

  Su Luo only had a brass sword in his hand, it was in tatters, and his attack power was very weak.

  However, Su Luo didn't complain about herself, nor did she have time to complain, because she didn't have a lot of time.

  Su Luo calmly ran to Aunt Wang's house next door and took a letter delivery mission. After delivering the letter to the village chief, he took a mission to slay ten red rabbits out of the village from the village chief, holding ten yuan. Red Rabbit Meat, Su Luo ran to the barbecue restaurant and took a barbecue task...

  Su Luo had a lot of preparation work, so when she did a round of tasks and returned to the house of Aunt Wang next door, she started to hand in the task, and then Run to the village chief to hand in the task, and then go to the barbecue restaurant to hand in the task...

  (End of this chapter)

 The 5082 chapter skipped 18 (make up 12) and

  handed over the task, Su Luo finally got a slightly better weapon.

  Before long, Su Luo was invincible in Xinsheng Village.

  So she ran to the village head again, got the commission of the village head, and was finally able to go to the second grade.

  Perhaps, for the people here, this is true, but for Yu Suluo, she really has a feeling of playing online games.

  Because Su Luo used to play online games and played very well, she seemed to be proficient when she started, gathering the originally scattered tasks and completing them with the highest efficiency.

  When Su Luo stepped out of Xinshu Village, suddenly, there was a shaking in the Canaan Secret Realm.

  Su Luo was very puzzled, she didn't understand what was going on.

  In fact, not only was she puzzled, but the first- and second-year students watching at Imperial College didn't understand what was happening, and many teachers didn't understand. Only the elders who supported the operation of the Canaan Secret Realm changed their faces.

  How many years have passed since the last time Canaan Secret Realm changed? I can't remember it for a long time.

  At this moment, everyone saw a paragraph appear on the screen.

  Novice Village mission is the fastest to complete the record refresh, record-breaker Su Luo, your name will always be inscribed in Novice Village.

  Just after this sentence, when everyone saw the entrance of Xinshou Village, a stone stele appeared suddenly, and there was a line of bright red words on the stele:

  Novice Village Record Breaker-Su Luo.

  Everyone was stupid.

  what? There is still the fastest record for the Novice Village mission? Why haven't I heard anyone say it before?

  Why did this stone monument suddenly come down?

  Everyone looked at Su Luo.

  At this moment, Su Luo herself was dumbfounded.

  recording? Is this still recorded? She just plays more modern online games and has a high level of proficiency. That's why-is

  this OK?

  Su Luo scratched her hair. Okay, she really broke the record. She now deeply doubts that the creator of the Canaan Secret Realm would not have come from modern times?

  Because of this rule and posture, it really looks like an online game.

  Su Luo looked at the stele and walked around the stele again. There was a trace of confusion in his eyes, and he muttered to himself: "Why not? Didn't it break the record? Didn't give a reward?"

  Su Luo went around again. After walking around the stele ten times, looking up at the sky ten times, she finally left in despair after she finally determined that there were no rewards.

  Are there really no reward items? That's not necessarily true, it's just that Su Luo hasn't found it yet.

  Su Luo took the wolfclaw sword that she finally hit, and walked on the road leading to the second grade map.

  Then Su Luo soon discovered that in order to reach the second-grade map, he had to break through a burglar's cottage.

  Su Luo is not reckless, because she is in the unfamiliar Canaan Secret Realm, her space can't be used, and her Phoenix Dance Sword can't be used, so she must be cautious.

  After some observations, Su Luo discovered that this group of bandits was large in number and not weak in strength. It seemed that she would have some difficulty in winning.

  Su Luo sat behind a rock, touched his chin, closed his eyes and rested.

  She looked like she was sleeping, but she had already figured out a solution in her mind.

  Fire attack first, and then send the little black cat to use the doom, and then... After

  Su Luo thought about the sequence, then he walked out from behind the stone and slowly lurked forward.

  Then Su Luo discovered a very strange thing.

  She discovered that she was the only one, but suddenly there were more people.

  (End of this chapter)