4781-4800 Shocking Changes

Chapter 4781 proves (monthly ticket 11700 plus more)

  because the first failure is nothing, the second failure is a bit ugly, but the third failed, which is already a technical problem.

  Pharmacist Tu started to find the fault.

  He shouted at the little assistant next to him: "What are you running around and messing around! Don't you know that you will bring dust back? Don't you know that dust will affect your success or not?" The

  poor little assistant was blushing after being trained. , But dare not say a word.

  However, after the little assistant did not help to deliver the herbs, the Tuyao Master failed again.

  Pharmacist Tu couldn't help himself.

  But while refining, he said: "This water is not pure enough, it must be a water problem!" After the

  fourth failure, he said: "The surrounding air is not good, and the fire element cannot be fully burned!" After the

  fifth failure He said: "This wind is too big. If the wind is smaller, then it will definitely succeed!"

  ...

  At first, everyone respected him because he was a superior alchemist, but when he saw him shirk his responsibilities, everyone would just I can't see it.

  You know, if your pharmacist fails to refine the medicine, we are very heartbroken, okay, because from the medicine pot to the medicinal materials, they are all raised in the currency taxed by our base, okay?

  As a result, you have failed time and time again, and you still shirk responsibility like this!

  Everyone is frizzy!

  So, I quarreled with Yao Shi.

  Pharmacist Tu knew that he was wrong, and under the accusations of everyone, he couldn't justify, so he could only vent his anger on Su Luo.

  He pointed to Su Luo and said, "It was all because of her that failed to refine the medicine!"

  Su Luo thought to himself, Hey, did Yaoyao Master see the clue? If he really sees it, is it still a bit promising?

  So everyone said one after another, she stood there and didn't move. How could it affect you?

  Yao Master Tu said: "Because she is here, I am in a bad mood, and if I am in a bad mood, I will fail in refining medicine, yes, that's it!" Yao

  Master Tu was unreasonably making trouble.

  Su Luo immediately sneered: "You can't use this kind of active seabed breathing grass. If you honestly recognize it, what can you do? I have to waste everyone's efforts over and over again and blame others. "

  Yao Master Tu was cursed by Su Luo pointing her nose, and suddenly smiled coldly: "Obviously there is something wrong with the submarine breathing grass you picked! You still deny it!"

  Su Luo was speechless, she was about to do it herself, and at this moment, Pharmacist Gao Lian is here.

  Pharmacist Tu has always been weaker than Pharmacist Gao, and when he saw him coming, his heart was immediately unhappy.

  Hearing that Yao Master Tu had failed five times in a row, Yao Master Gao suddenly became interested: "I'll try it."

  "If you come, you can do it. If I can't, can you do it?" Yao Yao sneered.

  However, what made him feel so depressed that he vomited blood was that after Gao Yaoshi started his hands, he successfully refined the seabed breathing medicine for the first time.

  Pharmacist Gao smelled the seabed breathing medicine in his hand, and his eyes were full of admiration: "Today, this seabed breathing grass is terrific. The medicine is active and agile. The refined seabed breathing medicine is more effective than the previous ones, and it is much better "

  Yes ." Gao Yaoshi's words proved that the submarine breathing grass that Su Luo collected was not only okay, but the medicinal properties were also very good.

  Everyone is not a fool, looking at Yao Master Tu with questioning eyes, Yao Master Tu suddenly became angry and became angry: "Since you are willing to listen to him, he will be required to refine the medicine in the future! I don't care!" The

  angry Yao Master was embarrassed. Ran away.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4782 Undersea (12000 monthly ticket plus more)

  But what they don't know is that after Su Luo actually returned, she made a lot of undersea breathing apparatus by herself.

  Because Mr. Scar brought not only the second-year students, but also the first-year students.

  Because this is one of the special training projects.

  Su Luo didn't know how Senior Scars turned this private task into a special training project, but Su Luo was in favor of it, because he had been taking the task solo in the early stage, and now he needs to form a team.

  Blood Sea City is surrounded by sea on three sides and mountains on one side.

  So after they left the city gate, they soon reached the sea of ​​blood.

  The sea of ​​blood, as the name suggests, is a sea of ​​blood.

  Although it is not composed of blood, it is a reddish red color, which becomes more vivid in the sun.

  Su Luo led the ten-man team, Murong Fang led the ten-man team, and Senior Scarab led twenty second-grade students. After each one drank a tube of seabed breathing medicine, they sank to the seabed.

  Before entering the seabed, Senior Dao Scar had only one sentence: "After entering the sea, no one is allowed to act alone, otherwise the consequences are at your own risk."

  Although he did not say any consequences, what Su Luo could think of is that once he leaves the team on the seabed, there will be no The replenishment of seabed breathing medicine will soon drown in a sea of ​​blood.

  Su Luo also asked his team: "I hope I can lead each of you back to the spirit world safely, there are not a few."

  A dignified look flashed across the crowd, and they knew the seriousness of the matter.

  Su Luo nodded, and then led the team into the sea.

  Su Luo was the only person who could read the map, so she led the team in front.

  The visibility in the sea of ​​blood is very low, and everyone is not moving fast.

  To everyone's surprise, the sea is red except for red, there are no fish, no shrimps or crabs, and even the most basic plankton.

  On the bottom of the sea, there were no other voices except them, as if there were only them left between the sky and the earth, terribly lonely.

  Fortunately, not long after he moved forward, Su Luo felt that the crimson of the sea became lighter, and some living creatures appeared around him.

  Seeing a pillar in front of him, Su Luo raised his eyes slightly, and said to Senior Scar, "We are only a thousand nautical miles away from the destination."

  Senior Brother Scar was also happy when he saw that Su Luo had found the way.

  As long as he finds the way, gets the Blood Rain Guteng, and cures that person's disease, that is his greatest wish in this life.

  A thousand nautical miles is not far for them, and it didn't take long to arrive.

  Su Luo led everyone to stay at the door of the Crystal Palace.

  "Wow, what a beautiful palace."

  "Is this the Crystal Palace? I don't know if there are any treasures in it?"

  "There should be other treasures besides the blood rain Gudou that the boss wants? The boss can't move everything away. Right?"

  Everyone was around the Crystal Palace, their saliva almost flowed down.

  But Su Luo was not as wide-hearted as they were, because she realized that a group of danger was covering them.

  "Be careful, it's the Oolong Bloodclaw! Everyone spread out! Surround the Oolong Bloodclaw!" Senior Brother Scar's voice was filled with excitement!

  "Damn! It's actually an oolong blood claw fish, we are rich!"

  "Oolong blood claw fish are treasures from beginning to end, even the scales on its body have medicinal value!"

  "Carry back such a big one, The points must be soaring!" The

  second-year students are very excited, but the first-year freshmen are at a loss, with a puzzled expression on what it is.

  (End of this chapter)