5481-5500 Big Profit

Chapter 5481 New Space Skill 9

  Su Luo looked at them suspiciously: "Killing madman? What is that? Why can't I understand what you are talking about?"

  Seeing Su Luo's innocent expression, Zong Several Yubo were mad at success!

  Zong Yubo directly roared: "Su Luo! Do you still pretend to me?!"

  Su Luo suddenly smiled: "Okay, I'm not kidding you, you mean the murderous demon, right?"

  Zong Yubo didn't expect Su. Luo actually admitted it, which was far beyond his expectation.

  He snorted coldly: "Have you finally admitted?"

  Su Luo said, "I have already reported this to the above. Therefore, if you are looking for it, you should go to the top."

  Zong Yubo was stunned, and then immediately. react to.

  When he reacted, he was furious: "You said you reported it?!"

  Su Luo was extremely innocent: "Are you going to hide it?"

  Even if he gave Zong Yubo a hundred courage, he couldn't say it.

  Zong Yubo was pissed off by Su Luo, his eyes were full of bloodshot eyes!

  "Of course you have to conceal it!" Hu Yifan still wanted to say a few words about prestige Su, but he was slapped by Zong Yubo just as he spoke.

  This slap directly slapped him dumbfounded.

  Hu Yifan was puzzled, but Zong Yubo gave him a vicious look.

  At this moment, Zong Yubo regretted it.

  He regretted how he was blind and ran to watch the excitement, but he was inexplicably involved in the case of Hu Yifan, and he lost his face.

  Because of this incident, he deliberately made things difficult for Su Luo, and thus had a murderous demon...

  How did he feel that every time he confronted Su Luo, he always deceived himself?

  "Let's go!" Zong Yubo really couldn't stay here anymore, and he would be beaten and embarrassed if he stayed any longer. And Su Luo also revealed a very important message.

  It's normal to know about the murderous demon from above, but if it is found that they deliberately concealed the murderous demon, and they deliberately distribute this task to third-grade students, then the consequences...

  Zong Yubo wants to cry even if he thinks about it. NS.

  In fact, he really wanted to cry.

  He just walked into the student union and wanted to know the latest situation.

  However, before he could ask, he saw Liang An appear in front of them.

  Liang An glanced at Zong Yubo and Hu Yifan, his eyes flashed with a ruthless look.

  Zong Yubo noticed a clear palm print on Liang An's face.

  He suddenly had a very bad premonition.

  But under Liang An's gaze, they could only bite the bullet and walk in.

  There was not only the mission minister who frightened Liang An, but also the investigation team sent by the superior.

  What they are investigating is the murderous madman.

  The superior sent by is a teacher Yan.

  Teacher Yan conducted a brutal interrogation of Zong Yubo and others.

  The result of the interrogation is very unfavorable to them.

  However, the task minister Huang Xun seemed to have some friendship with Teacher Yan. After he said a few words, Teacher Yan looked at Zong Yubo deeply and turned to leave.

  He will report this matter truthfully, but the focus will be shifted when reporting.

  As for how to deal with the above, it is not his little person can control.

  Liang An stared at Zong Yubo's back, biting his posterior molars!

  This idiot!

  This time he was really going to be killed by Zong Yubo!

  The task was sent from him, and the main responsibility was also with him!

  At this

  moment-- "Pop!" A heavy applause struck Zong Yubo's face.

  Huang Xun, finally shot!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 5482 Space New Skill 10

  Huang Xun made a heart-tick when he shot.

  Because of his slap, Zong Yubo flew out fiercely and hit the wall.

  The corner of Liang An's mouth showed a smug sneer.

  However, in the next second, Liang An's smile froze at the corner of his mouth, because Huang Xun also slapped him!

  Huang Xun snorted coldly: "A bunch of idiots!"

  Liang An and Zong Yubo knelt in front of him quickly, their backs bent, and they didn't dare to move.

  Huang Xun's anger the most is to rush to Zong Yubo.

  "What's the matter with this injury?" Huang Xun stared at Zong Yubo.

  Zong Yubo lowered his head and was still thinking about the words, but Huang Xun kicked him on the shoulder: "Talk!"

  This kick kicked Zong Yubo away again.

  Zong Yubo spit out a mouthful of blood before regaining his sanity.

  Zong Yubo really wanted to cry.

  What has happened to him in the past two days? Either being chased or scolded, scolded or beaten, beaten or kicked!

  Zong Yubo couldn't help it anymore, and told him about the trouble with Su Luo.

  "Have you lost or won?" Huang Xun inserted a sentence into his long-winded account.

  This is what he cares most about.

  Zong Yubo was stunned: "... I lost." The

  voice was as thin as a mosquito, and Huang Xun could not hear clearly.

  "Say louder!"

  Huang Xun lifted his foot and wanted to kick again, but Zong Yubo had already reacted and quickly said loudly: "Lost! Lost! Lost!"

  "If you lose, you dare to speak so loudly?!" Huang Xun was even more upset, and he kicked it out.

  "Cough, cough, cough--" Zong Yubo was faltered by being kicked, and almost didn't mention it in one breath.

  "If you dare to faint, I dare to kill you!" Huang Xun stared at the somewhat delirious Zong Yubo who was kicked.

  Zong Yubo immediately came back to his senses!

  Huang Xun sneered: "But a group of third-grade little rascals have turned their backs. They dare to trample on the fourth-grade face like this! You guys will stand up for me!"

  Zong Yubo didn't know what Huang Xun was going to do, shaking. Stand up.

  "Who will follow you to the third grade and lose? Call them all." The high-cold Huang Xun commanded coldly with his hands behind his back.

  Zong Yubo knew that what Huang Xun had to do was nothing to stop him.

  You know, as the mission minister, he can definitely rank in the top ten among so many strong people in the fourth grade!

  Such masters are usually alone, high above, and a little offended will get into big trouble.

  And now, Huang Xun seems to teach Su Luo? When Zong Yubo thought of this, he was suddenly overjoyed.

  So, he immediately sold his partner who helped him to fight with him today.

  Names came out from his mouth one by one.

  Huang Xun winked at Liang An.

  Liang An quickly ordered to go down, and immediately found the group of people.

  This group of people are healing their wounds in the pharmacy.

  They are utterly unlucky today.

  Well, Fei and Zong Yubo rushed to bully the third grade, but the result was so good, the third grade was so united, they surrounded them and gave them a bad meal!

  Now they are all wounded all over, and their bare skin is so wounded that they can't be seen. It feels ashamed to think about it.

  "His, it hurts, tap it lightly, ah!" One of the buddies let out a horrible cry like a pig.

  But soon, they couldn't even scream out.

  Because Liang An quickly rushed over with people.

  (End of this chapter)