4161-4180 Imperial Academy

Chapter 4161 Shocked

  If the previous half-step imperial-level pharmacist's Su is not enough, then as the imperial-level pharmacist, she is already at the pinnacle of the Central Continent's pharmacist.

  You know, even the president of the Alchemist Association is just the peak strength of the Emperor-level Alchemist.

  As for the god-level pharmacist, there should be only Master Rong Yun, right?

  Therefore, Su Luo was treated very quickly.

  Hei Er's eyes moved from Su Luo to Nangong Second Young Master, and from Nangong Second Young Master to Su Luo.

  Su Luo gave him an angry white glance: "What are you looking at?"

  In Hei Yi to Hei Ba, because Su Luo once pulled Hei Er's life back from Guimen Pass, Hei Er has a special kind of closeness to Su Luo. .

  Hei Er said suspiciously: "You have not been separated from our captain this year?"

  Su Luo nodded his head while bleeding him out, "Yeah."

  Hei Er continued to gossip: "You are so lonely. Yes, always together?"

  Hei Er also touched with two index fingers.

  Su Luo gave an angry hum again.

  "But, your relationship hasn't progressed?" Hei Er was anxious for Su Luo. "You don't even know how to grasp such a good opportunity?"

  Hei Er complained about Su Luo and secretly glanced at Lin Xiaoyue. .

  With the presence of Lin Xiaoyue who is an eyesore, the relationship needs to go further, but it is even more difficult.

  "Is there no progress?" Su Luo glanced suspiciously at Hei Er, clearly she had already taken down Nangong Liuyun.

  "Is there any progress? Why can't I see it?" The second black finger pointed to the captain who stood with his hands behind his back and exuded a cold air all over, "Look, I still ignore you."

  Su Luo: "..."

  Not because of the words of Lord Prophet, the arrogant Second Young Master Nangong is still awkward.

  Lin Xiaoyue had obviously been eavesdropping on the conversation between Su Luo and Hei Er. When she heard this, a smug smile appeared in her eyes, and then she was greatly relieved.

  After a year of being alone, they haven't made any progress. It seems that Lord Nangong doesn't like this girl anymore. Humph, what about good-looking, Nangong talent is not from the visual department!

  Lin Xiaoyue felt that she still had a big chance, so she didn't hate Su Luo so much either.

  But—

  Lin Xiaoyue’s triumph did not last long, because—at

  dinner, the second master of Nangong naturally sat in front of Su Luo.

  Although Lin Xiaoyue was upset in her heart, she comforted herself in her heart: it must be a habit that she has cultivated over the past year, and it doesn't mean anything.

  Then, while eating, seeing Su Luo picking out the greens with chopsticks and chopsticks, the second young master of Nangong darkened his face and stared at Su Luo, fiercely: "Eat it."

  Su Luo held the bowl and pouted Hong Yan. Yan's little mouth: "I don't like eating vegetables..." The

  second master of Nangong had a dark face and looked so fierce: "If you don't like eating, you have to eat. It's good for your body, fast."