4801-4820 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 4801 Trust 8

  But Su Luo did not relax, but a touch of worry crossed his eyes.

  Because she clearly realized that the two sides of the battle were about to end.

  Once they are over, with their strength, they will definitely find them shrinking in the corner, and the consequences will be disastrous.

  Su Luo wanted to destroy and kill these two powerhouses together, but the problem is that the strength of these two powerhouses is not something she can intervene now.

  As for the use of poison... the strength is too different, and when the toxin comes back to her body, then Su Luo really doesn't know how to cry.

  How to do it?

  Su Luo was extremely distressed, her mind was running fast, seeking a way to escape the predicament.

  However, before she could figure out a solution, the two strong men who caused the turbulence of the sea floor had already stopped.

  Crab Shura was fierce and evil, and his cold, sharp eyes pierced here like a sharp sword.

  Master Zou opened his right palm, and a huge light shot out from the center of his palm, and the terrifying suction rushed towards Su Luo and the others.

  Anything irradiated by the beam is attracted by the suction.

  "Ah!"

  Su Luo screamed again and again, struggling desperately, but was still sucked away by the huge suction.

  "Fall!"

  Master Zun snorted coldly.

  The crowd that had flown towards him instantly all smashed to the ground.

  "Oh."

  "Don't press me!"

  "It hurts..." I

  fell straight from mid-air, and I couldn't use any spiritual energy to protect my body. I could only use the strength of my body to resist the pain. Think about it. Both have a cold back.

  Seeing this group of people who were thrown into a chaotic mess, Lord Goku and Xiu Luo had displeased eyes!

  The most critical part of their battle was destroyed by this group of people. How did this make them happy?

  "You... continue to fight, let's go first..." Su Luo stood up and turned and was about to slip away.

  But before she could take two steps, she was yelled by Master Zong: "Stop!"

  "Who are you? Which race?" The keen sense of the strong man told him that there was something wrong with the group of people.

  Su Luo's heart burst.

  Wouldn't you be recognized as coming from the spirit world? You must know that the spirit world and the Shura world are enemies for generations, and they share the same mortal enemies, and you are in a state of life and death.

  However, fortunately, Su Luo had read enough books in the library before. She read not only medical skills, but also the city chronicles of Blood Sea City, so she was quite sure about the situation here.

  Facing the question of Master Gou, Su Luo replied bluntly. Just when Su Luo almost blinded Master Gou, other teammates had an accident.

  Because Xiu Luo also carried a past, and the second-year senior did not have enough psychological quality, he was always afraid that people in the Shura world would discover that he was from the spiritual world, so the experienced Master Crab caught the doubt.

  "What are you doing in the sea? If you don't say it, you will all die!" Master Crab's face condensed, not as if he was joking.

  Senior Scarab took a look at Su Luo, and he thought to himself, anyway, he couldn't get the Blood Rain Guteng in Su Luo's hands, so it's better to let these people from the Shura world go with Su Luo.

  In order to get away, Senior Scarlet sold Su Luo directly. He said, "Let's find herbs."

  Herbs? In fact, Lord Qi and Xiu Luo brought their respective teams and came down to find herbs, but when the two teams met, both sides pinched them up. Before the herbs were found, they had already hit the spotlight.

  "What kind of herbal medicine?" Master Zun asked casually.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4802 Military Commander (13200 monthly ticket plus more)

  Su Luo is in danger here, but the situation on Nangong Liuyun's side is not very good.

  Since arriving in the cultivation world, Nangong Liuyun has lurked into the crowd, drowning in the vast sea of ​​people, not to mention the people in the Asura world, even those in the spiritual world who are hiding in the cultivation world can't find him.

  However, Nangong Liuyun was about to take the initiative to find the intelligence department here, because he needed intelligence analysis.

  However, what made Nangong Liuyun frown was that Nie Wu, the intelligence chief of the province of Croatia, was caught by people from the Shura world.

  The superior asked him if he would send more people to deal with this matter.

  But Nangong Liuyun refused.

  If he wants to get the place where the dead bodies of fifty people are stored, he must find Nie Wu, the head of intelligence in Croatia, and then saving him becomes part of the mission. What's more, Nie Wu has relatives with the Longfeng clan.

  "No! You can't do it!" The second person in charge shook his head and tried to stop!

  The Second Young Master Nangong looked cold, and no one could change what he decided, except Su Luo.

  Yu Yan knew that the second young master of Nangong came from the Dragon and Phoenix clan, and he also knew that he was extremely talented, but now the Croatian province officials clearly use Nie Wu as the game. If such a powerful young master has an accident, he will still be in this position. Don't do it?

  The Second Young Master Nangong glanced back, his eyes sharp and deep, his domineering and powerful eyes swept over Yu Yan.

  Yu Yan has also been doing intelligence for many years, hasn't seen anything, and who hasn't met? But at this moment, under the coercion of the Second Young Master of Nangong, he didn't dare to express himself.

  Those cold eyes were as cold as a pool, making his back slightly stiff.

  The second young master Nangong's pale red lips pressed slightly, with a cold expression: "I will let you know what to do then." The

  second young master Nangong pointed to the exchanged Shura Realm Communication Jue, and turned to Yu Yan in a handsome posture. Head away.

  When Yu Yan saw the dark black brocade go farther away, he slowly exhaled a turbid breath.

  This second young master is really good. When he was here just now, he felt that he didn't dare to show up, and he even felt a little nervous and horrified when he met his Majesty.

  It seems that the dragon and phoenix clan can thrive again.

  Yu Yan originally thought that the second young master of Nangong would definitely not be able to save Boss Nie alone, but now he felt a sense of anticipation spontaneously.

  The intelligence stronghold is a coffin shop in a deep alley.

  After leaving the coffin shop, the second young master of Nangong walked along with a human skin mask. His movements were elegant and chic. After leaving the alley, the original beautiful, deep and graceful young boy had disappeared. Instead, he was replaced by a flat facial features. Ordinary to featureless young people.

  What is even more commendable is that Nangong Liuyun's original noble temperament, he was able to completely converge.

  With ordinary clothes, ordinary facial features, and ordinary body shape, such young people caught a lot of them on the street, so the second young master of Nangong entered the crowd and was completely submerged.

  The two people who originally followed Nangong Second Young Master and tried to protect him secretly looked at each other, and both saw a hint of helplessness in each other's eyes.

  "Go, go back and return to Master Yu."

  "Yeah, let's come to this strength, let alone protect him, I think it can be reversed in dangerous situations." The

  two are also good trackers, otherwise they won't. He was arranged to follow Nangong Liuyun secretly, but it was only a minute before he was dumped by the second master of Nangong.

  Hearing the reply from his subordinates, Yu Yan looked surprised.

  If the Second Young Master Nangong is of such strength, then he has even more confidence in the Second Young Master Nangong rescuing Boss Nie.

  (End of this chapter)