6741-6760 Su Luo's truth

Chapter 6741 vs. 7 (monthly ticket plus update) The

  Devil Emperor believed in the young national teacher at first, but as Fan Zi continued to take eye drops, his heart gradually wavered a little bit.

  Could it be that the young national teacher really betrayed him?

  The Devil Emperor remembered that during the Mid-Autumn Festival night banquet, Grandpa Hai accused the young national teacher of the matter. His balance gradually gradually...nothing

  ! Must be sure about this!

  This matter is more important than the destruction of the Super SSS aircraft and the rescue of Nangong Mochi!

  As soon as the devil flicks his sleeves, he will go to the National Master Tower himself!

  However, before he could take a few steps, a familiar footstep came from the door.

  "Your Majesty is walking in such a hurry, where is this going?" The young national teacher, who was gentle and jade-like deity, stood firmly at the door, looking at the devil emperor with cold eyes.

  The Devil Emperor only felt his heart shook!

  He turned his head and looked at Fanzi who was following him, staring sharply at him!

  Fan Zi felt a little bit in his heart.

  It's over... Your Majesty must have thought that he was avenging his personal revenge in the public. In fact, he was indeed avenging his private revenge in the public.

  "Your Majesty..." Fan Zi swallowed hard.

  The Devil Emperor's indifferent gaze swept across his face, although he didn't say anything, that glance was enough to make Fan Zi feel frightened, because the Devil Emperor's glance clearly told him that he would never trust him as before. Him.

  "Your Majesty!" Fan Zi immediately softened his legs and knelt down to the Devil Emperor.

  But the Devil Emperor ignored him, and left him there directly, stepped past him, and walked quickly to the young national teacher.

  Looking at the young national teacher who is as gentle as jade and cold like a god, the Demon Emperor secretly spurned himself in his heart. Such a beautiful young man, he actually suspected that his mind was impure and betrayed. If he knew it, he would be so chilling. .

  "Yiqing, why are you here? Didn't you say you are in retreat? Is it okay to come out like this?" The Devil Emperor asked enthusiastically.

  The young national teacher nodded solemnly to the Devil Emperor: "There is a vision tonight, and I have a clear heart. When I was in retreat, I heard that there was something wrong with your Majesty, so I suspended the retreat." The

  devil emperor's heart is called a guilt... ...

  Yiqing, what a good boy. When I heard that something happened to me, the retreat was suspended. I rushed over to see me. Such a loyal young national teacher was said to be betrayed.

  You know, a strong person of this level in Yiqing has a rare opportunity to comprehend every time!

  Thinking of this, the Devil Emperor became even more guilty. He looked at the young national teacher: "Well, will the suspension of retreat affect your promotion?" The

  young national teacher nodded directly: "Otherwise?" The

  demon emperor turned his head and viciously. Glancing at Fan Zi! It was all his instigation. If not, why would Yiqing be like this?

  The Devil Emperor looked at the young national teacher with guilt. The young national teacher glanced at Fanzi who was kneeling on the ground, and said coldly: "I didn't have to suspend the retreat, and abruptly gave up this opportunity for promotion. However, I heard that some people doubted me. Is it a spy in the spirit world?"

  The voice of the young national teacher is not light or heavy, and the tone is flat, but there is an indescribable majesty, and the terror in the heart is infinitely amplified.

  "This..." The Devil Emperor didn't know how to answer for a while.

  "Does your majesty doubt me?" The corner of the young national teacher's mouth was filled with a smile, his eyes staring at the devil emperor.

  How could the Devil Emperor admit it? He could think of how cold he would be once he admits it!

  PS: The warm treasures voted enthusiastically, so there is still a chapter to add, is it better?

  (End of this chapter)