4001-4020 Princess Su Luo

Chapter 4001 Counterattack 2

  This, this, this...

  Is this an ugly girl? ! ! !

  If this is an ugly girl, then all women in the world are sows! ! !

  Their younger sister is known as the first beauty of Shenwuzong, and is comparable to Gongsun Lingyu of Imperial College, but compared to this girl, it is like a wild flower on the roadside...

  Oh my god! They actually yell at such a peerless beauty every day for the ugly girl, ugly girl... Many people are wailing inwardly!

  Scarface was first recovered, he pointed to the Soviet Union fell furious: "! Even face are fake, you lie to us was hard,"

  Su fall helpless shrug: "You can only blame yourself stupid."

  And At this moment, the black-faced boy suddenly pointed at Scarface: "Second brother, you, can you move?" When

  this word came out, everyone was in an uproar.

  Yes, they were so soft just now that they couldn't move a single move, but now the second brother can point at the little witch and curse.

  Everyone picked up their spiritual power one after another, and then burst out a surprise roar one by one!

  "Oh my God! I can move too!"

  "Hahaha! My strength is restored!"

  "Hahahaha! Everyone get up and surround the little witch, lest she jump into the sea to escape!"

  These disciples of Shen Wuzong, His face flushed with excitement!

  As a result, a group of people who had been drenched by Su Luo before, climbed up from the ground with agility, formed a circle, and surrounded Su Luo inside.

  "Hey, little beauty, let's see where you go now."

  "Isn't it fun to smoke us just now? Why don't you do it now?"

  "Give me the whip, how about changing my uncle to pump you now?"

  More than fifty people gathered in a circle, and as they talked and approached Su Luo, the circle quickly shrank to within a hundred meters.

  A group of big men gathered a very beautiful little girl into a circle, what do they want?

  Isn't the little girl scared?

  What made the people of Shen Wuzong depressed was that Su Luo was really not afraid!

  Even though the situation in front of them is that the people of Shen Wuzong have the upper hand, she still stands calmly, smiling calmly, calm and calm, not to mention panic, there is not even a trace of waves in her eyes.

  On her perfect diamond lips, an inexplicable smile evoked, and the smile was quite meaningful.

  Scarface grabbed the leather whip in Su Luo's hand, and snapped on the ground, with a bloodthirsty sneer in his eyes: "Smelly girl, crazy, you continue to be crazy! Pump, you continue to pump! "

  It's the first time a proud Scarface has been subjected to such abuse in his life. Humiliated, so he was very angry!

  But seeing that beautiful and dazzling face, he couldn't get his hands off, so he could only slap on the ground.

  Not only Scarface, but the rest of the Shenwu Sect are also particularly proud and proud.

  "Little girl, you said, this time, how can I retaliate against you?"