4241-4260 Battle

Chapter 4241 The Body of Doom

  And at this moment, a voice faintly sounded in her mind: "Hungry..."

  Su Luo heard it, isn't this the voice of the little black cat?

  So, Su Luo took the little black cat out and looked at the weak black cat with annoyance: "What's the matter? Didn't you eat a lot of Xuanyin toxin before?" Xiao

  Hei, who has completed the fusion of Xuanyin toxin Cat, there is a slight change in the eyes.

  It was originally amber, at this moment, there was a hint of brilliance.

  The little black cat licked her paws hungry: "It takes a lot of Xuanyang toxins to derive the second skill."

  "What is the second skill?" Su Luo remembered that the first skill of the little black cat is the vicious body. , What is the second skill, it is quite expectant.

  The little black cat's eyes flashed with a fine line: "The body of

  doom ." The body of doom? Upon hearing this, Su Luo's eyes were shining. If the little black cat could control the doom, then she would have a much better chance of winning against Yun Yun.

  But the little black cat glanced at Su Luo faintly: "In the early stage, it should only be close range, and there is a time limit."

  Su Luo said angrily: "Of course it must be limited, otherwise such a sky-defying skill, wouldn't it be invincible? But it's already very remarkable. Let's go and let's absorb the Xuanyang poison gas!"

  Su Luo didn't know where the Xuanyang poison gas was, but where he had absorbed the Xuanyang poison gas, Su Luo looked for the Xuanyang poison gas.

  The ground floor of the training room is a real dragon fire vein, and an oval building is cultivated on the dragon fire vein.

  It is worthy of the imperial academy's masterpiece, the whole building is European style, beautiful, luxurious and atmospheric.

  The building occupies a large area, and it is divided into training rooms of nearly 100 square meters.

  So, Su Luo held the sleepy little black cat and quickly came to the elite SS training room.

  I don't know what background this teacher Zhao has. After the incident last time, he was still in charge of the training room.

  He saw Su Luo coming in and stared at her in shock!

  He can forget anyone in his life, but he will never forget such an enchanting beautiful girl.

  Teacher Zhao originally came out of the control room of the training room. He was about to go home when he suddenly ran into Su Luo and his whole body froze on the spot.

  Su Luo held the little black cat in one hand, and greeted Teacher Zhao happily with the other hand: "Teacher, you are here, that's great, I want to apply for an elite SS

  training room." Teacher Zhao stared at Su Luo angrily!

  It was because of her last time that he was scolded bloody by the vice president. If his wife and the vice president's wife were cousins, he would have to be removed from his post.

  With resentment in his heart, Teacher Zhao gave Su Luo a cold glance: "The elite SS training room is full."

  "Then we need an elite training room." Su Luo retreated and asked for second place.

  "The elite training room is also full." Teacher Zhao was deliberately embarrassing Su Luo.

  At this moment, Su Luo could see it too, her smart eyes rolled, and she looked at Teacher Zhao grinningly: "Is the Xuan Yin toxin gone?"