6961-6980 Return to Spirit World

In Chapter 6961, the six

  people who are looking for the court are far behind. In this way, Marshal Pu can send troops into the Rocky Mountain on the grounds of His Majesty's disappearance. "

  The second option is to kill three of them, so that one of them has time to

  listen to the generals below, and he spit out in his heart, becoming more and more disdainful of the Devil Emperor!"

  On the face we praised us for being brave and resourceful, but secretly scolding us as a bunch of idiots and embezzling and taking bribes. When we returned to the capital, we would be broken into pieces and returned to the nine races!

  Such a superficial set of devil emperors behind a set is simply despised!

  This group of generals would definitely not show it on their faces, and they all knelt down on one knee happily, thanking His Majesty for his grace.

  The monarch and ministers played a great drama.

  At this moment, the Devil Emperor said to General Pu: "I had a dream yesterday. I dreamed that a spirit dragon was rampant in the mountains. Today, I went out hunting! You are waiting for my return from hunting the spirit dragon!" Here

  comes!

  Marshal Pu and the generals secretly looked at each other!

  The news that Xiao Xu conveyed yesterday was correct. His Majesty was using hunting as a reason and was ready to run away...

  Fortunately, they had already buried the foreshadowing in the Rocky Mountain One-Armed Cliff yesterday, hum!

  Marshal Pu said on the face: "The mountains are dangerous, and hunting is even more dangerous. How can your majesty take risks? Your majesty should rest in the city, right?" The

  devil waved his hand: "You can check the military data at ease. I will concentrate on hunting. , Besides, if I'm not here, you can be relaxed. Okay, don't persuade, my will is determined! You don't need to keep up, I will take a few people with you right away!"

  "But your Majesty, the mountain is dangerous, or ..."

  "My words are the imperial edict, do you dare to defy the imperial edict?!" The Devil Emperor was angry.

  "I dare not dare...whatever your Majesty said..." The handsome Pu hurried to apologize.

  Marshal Pu thought in his heart, how many people would he bring along with him? Your Majesty, if you are looking for death, go to death...

  Watching the Devil Emperor take Su Luo, and the few accompanying people rushing away on horseback, Dashuai Pu's smile is quite meaningful, and the corners of his mouth are getting wider and wider.

  "Great handsome!" These generals also showed joy!

  Dashuai Pu made a silent gesture, his gaze looked at the small black spots that disappeared in front of him, and his smile became more and more rippling: "Tonight...it will be a sleepless night..."

  "Your Majesty, Yingming Shenwu , Dominate the world, for generations to come!" General Li knelt down first!

  "Huh huh!" Pu Dashuai coughed lightly, and he accepted the title with peace of mind...

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun, with Su Luo and a few entourage, rushed all the way.

  There are a total of four entourages, among them is Xiao Xu, who is placed by Marshal Pu.

  Su Luo shared a ride with Nangong Liuyun and walked in the forefront. Coupled with the protection of Nangong Liuyun's enchantment, the two people's voices did not go out at all.

  "We have already left the border city. At the normal speed, we will enter the Rocky Mountain in an hour. What should we do next? What about the four people behind?" Su Luo asked.

  Nangong Liuyun laughed softly: "What do you think?"

  Su Luo said seriously: "We have to give Marshal Pu a reason to send troops into Rocky Mountain,

  so— " "Huh?" Nangong Liuyun raised his eyebrows slightly.

  "We can have two choices. One, speed up and report the four of them. In this case, we can use the death of your Majesty as a reason to wash away the suspicion of Marshal Pu assassinating the devil emperor."

  "So, which one do you choose? "

  PS: Cast your monthly pass on the next page~~

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6962 Oolong 1

  "There is another way to kill all four of them. Pu Zhihu will naturally send someone to come..."

  Su Luo thought of the torture instrument that Marshal Pu used on her.

  Women are very grudges.

  So-

  Su Luo smiled: "Then naturally choose the second one, just to create an illusion that we were being attacked, and then so and so..."

  Su Luo whispered in the ear of Nangong Liuyun.

  This time Nangong Liuyun handed this matter over to Su Luo, which was a kind of experience for her and also a proof of Su Luo's self.

  Because everything is under control, we are strategizing.

  Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo left Rocky Mountain quietly.

  But at this moment a very tragic thing happened in the Rocky Mountain!

  Master Pu led his men and rushed into Rocky Mountain under the banner of saving the Devil Emperor, and what they wanted to do was kidnap the Devil Emperor and threaten him to surrender his dragon spirit.

  But-

  "Where did your Majesty go?"

  "Isn't it for them to stare at? Where did your Majesty go?!"

  "The entire Rocky Mountain has been under control, where can your Majesty go missing?!"

  "Your Majesty already knows Our plan was fulfilled, so I took the opportunity to run?!" The

  generals questioned each other anxiously, and when General Li said the last words, everyone's forehead was covered with a layer of cold sweat.

  If your majesty doesn't know their plan, it's okay, if your majesty knows!

  Assassinating your Majesty is treason!

  Once this matter is known, the Jiu Clan is all light!

  The calmness and calmness on Dashuai Pu's face can no longer be maintained, and he is replaced by a dark face covered with clouds!

  "Search! Search me inch by inch, land by land! Be sure to find him!!!"

  "Expand the search range!"

  "Go to the border to mobilize 200,000 soldiers and horses, and come over immediately!"

  "But it's big Shuai, the border is missing 200,000 soldiers and horses. If the spirit world gets a chance to attack... wouldn't it?" General Li was a little worried.

  "Is the Devil Realm important or my own life important now?!" Pu Dashuai yelled at him!

  "Of course your own life is important..."

  "What the hell is that! Go and transfer troops!" The

  Frontier Legion moved closer to the vast Rocky Mountains!

  At this moment, Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun had already held hands, bypassing the control of the legion, and quietly descended to Rocky Mountain, heading west!

  As for the mess in Rocky Mountain...

  Poor Demon Emperor, he is in Rocky Mountain right now!

  Because he was looking for Pu Zhihu and asked him to send someone to escort him into Beijing, because the communicator had been destroyed, the Devil Emperor personally walked to the border.

  Poor Devil... He doesn't even know what he has become black by Nangong Liuyun, and what drama is waiting for him in Rocky Mountain!

  "Great handsome! Great handsome!" Xiao Xu, who was once in charge of monitoring the devil emperor, rushed up quickly.

  Seeing the excitement in Xiao Xu's eyes, Dashuai Pu hurriedly caught him: "Say! What's the matter!"

  "Dashuai, I have found your Majesty!"

  "Where?!" Pu Dashuai's eyes were staring!

  God knows if the story of his assassination of the Devil Emperor spreads... what kind of violent storm will be set off in the entire Devil Realm!

  "Just in front of Daxi Valley, Your Majesty is taking a break, but he is only one person, and I didn't see the girl Su Luo around him." Xiao Xu gasped and said crudely.

  Su Luo? Dashuai Pu now has all his attention on the Devil Emperor. Compared with the Devil Emperor, Su Luo is a tiny ant, and he can find her to kill him afterwards!

  PS: I just got home today, start code word~~

  (End of this chapter)