7081-7100 Su Luo's Downfall?

Chapter 7081 Assessment 4

  Su Luo scanned the answer sheet from beginning to end... Indeed, the questions are difficult. Of the 200 questions, 50 of them have not been touched, so she must be unable to answer them.

  While Su Luo was scanning the question, the others had already swiped their pens.

  At this moment, countless people outside are watching this game.

  Windy House.

  Madam Leng looked at the score on the screen and laughed immediately.

  Madam Yan flattered and said, "Let's take a look, let me just say, Shi Shao must be the strongest. Look, now the top one is really Shi Shao."

  Shu Shu Shu, Leng Shi The few scores kept beating.

  Ten, twenty, thirty... In just three minutes, his score has jumped to sixty! What's more rare is that there is no mistake, and the score is harvested perfectly all the way.

  Looking at the others, there are 30 points and 40 points.

  The graduates from the cold camp performed well, and the dragon and phoenix clan also performed very well.

  Many people's scores have been rushed up, basically at the level of forty to fifty points.

  In order to show the examinee's perception more intuitively, the system god showed a chart.

  On the chart is the ranking of thirty candidates.

  The first place is undoubtedly Leng Shishao, the second is Nangong Chu, and the third is...

  "Huh, where's Su Luo?" Madam Yan pretended to be surprised, and smiled: "I didn't know who to listen to before. Said, there is an examinee named Su Luo here, who is so talented, she can jump and jump, I still want to open my eyes, where is she now? Why can't I see it."

  Mrs. Murong was caught by Nangong. The wife lost her face, she had no face to stay here anymore, she wanted to hide her face and leave... But now this happened.

  It's not that Su Luo didn't show up, but that she was the last one!

  The one with zero score is Su Luo!

  Thinking that Mrs. Nangong would be embarrassed next, Mrs. Murong stopped leaving immediately. She adjusted her face and sat on the position with a smile. Those eyes stared at Su Luo's score for a while, and Mrs. Nangong's for a while. Zhang wrong face.

  At this moment, Mrs. Murong felt that she had taken revenge!

  There was a burst of laughter in the left garden, and the right garden was lonely and silent...

  Thirty candidates, 29 of them, had their scores climbed to 60 points, but... their trump card, Su Luo, actually scored zero!

  Mrs. Nangong talked to Mrs. Lin and the others at first, but gradually she couldn't sit still.

  When the lowest score in the audience jumped to 80 points and the highest score was 100 points, Mrs. Nangong stood up abruptly!

  She stared at the screen tightly, her brows furrowed tightly.

  No...Impossible... She knows Luo Girl's endorsement skills, that speed, that memory, how sour and cool? Can you make people cry so jealously? Can this kind of theoretical question stump her?

  However, Su Luo's score was still the red and glamorous zero egg, staying there alone, neither increasing nor decreasing.

  On the entire screen, there are two charts.