4761-4780 Opportunity

Chapter 4761 Action 5

  Jiang Keman pointed at Su Luo, his face flushed!

  She turned her head and slipped into the arms of the ghost team leader Ji Yunpiao: "Captain...uuuu...she bullied me!"

  Su Luo raised his forehead and looked at the sky, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

  Ji Yunpiao had an unnatural look on his face, but he still stroked Jiang Keman's back comfortingly: "Xiaoman, stop crying..."

  "Captain, she bullied me...uuuu...you Give me revenge!" Jiang Keman pointed to Su Luo!

  Ji Yunpiao knew that it was the villain Jiang Keman who framed Su Luo first, but Wenxiang Nephrite was in his arms, but he couldn't control it. He asked Su Luo coldly, "Why haven't I seen you?"

  Su Luo frowned slightly: "Just here."

  "Just here... first grade?" Ji Yunpiao and the others knew that there would be a freshman coming soon, so they saw the face of Su Luo, and asked.

  Su Luo nodded slightly.

  Ji Yunpiao said: "Our ghost team is all made up of the second grade. It is your senior."

  "Then?" Su Luo smiled and looked at him with a slightly unkind expression.

  Ji Yunpiao stared at Su Luo coldly: "What attitude should you have when facing Senior Sister Xiaoman? Hurry up and apologize to your Xiaoman Senior Sister!"

  Su Luo couldn't help but chuckle when he heard this. It has been proved for a long time, and it has proved that the villain Jiang Keman first sue and frame me, you should help your relatives and ignore it, good, especially good."

  At this moment, the ghost team surrounded Su Luo, and the depressive atmosphere almost froze Su Luo.

  A member of Ji Yunpiao's side is even more arrogant and domineering: "Isn't it just robbing you of a ghost bud of blood inflammation? If you rob it, you will rob it, and the framing will be framed. So what?"

  So what?

  Su Luo was smirked: "If this is the style of your ghost squad, then I can tell you that you will soon be ruined."

  "Hahaha—" Ghost Squad laughed arrogantly, "It is enough to eliminate you before it perishes! Do you apologize?"

  Su Luo coldly smiled and pointed to Jiang Keman: "Let her apologize to me. "If you

  don't apologize, you will hand over the Blood Flame Ghost Bud." Ji Yunpiao stretched out his hand towards Su Luo.

  However, Su Luo answered him, it was

  Feng Wujian!

  Su Luo knew that the strongest person in this team was captain Ji Yunpiao.

  Now the five of them are encircling her, and the current situation is that neither side will give in, and gestures are inevitable.

  Therefore, Su Luo did not hesitate to take the initiative!

  Moreover, Su Luo used the strongest attacking Fengwu Sword!

  Anyway, it is the second-year students, not the natives in the Shura world, as long as they fight quickly, they should not be discovered.

  So when Ji Yunpiao stretched out his hand towards Su Luo, Su Luofeng's Wujian stabbed him at his right shoulder without hesitation!

  Ji Yunpiao's strength was originally stronger than Su Luo, but he didn't expect Su Luo to actually start!

  Therefore, he didn't notice for a while, and Su Luo was pierced into the vital point of his right shoulder!

  Ji Yunpiao is best at using swords!

  His right shoulder was seriously injured. His sword strength was originally 10%, but at this moment, he had become 50% strength abruptly.

  Ji Yunpiao was stabbed with a sword by Su Luo, and he was taken aback subconsciously.

  At this moment, the rest of the ghost squadmates have already reacted!

  They are also shocked at the same time!

  The classmates fight against each other, and there are very few real killers. The girl's decisive and decisive look when she was in a crisis really made people speechless.

  Seeing Ji Yunpiao's right shoulder injury, Jiang Keman shouted immediately.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4762 Action 6

  She was about to turn her head to scold Su Luo, but Su Luo grabbed the collar and pulled it over.

  Ji Yun was very angry, and the cold sword in his hand pierced Su Luo. When the sword was only ten centimeters away from Su Luo, Su Luo pulled Jiang Keman and blocked her chest.

  Where is Ji Yunpiao willing to hurt the charming Jiang Keman? So he forcibly retracted his sword at the most critical moment!

  However, the strength has gone out, and if he takes it back abruptly, it will only hurt himself.

  "Hmm--" Ji Yunpiao only felt his throat sweet, and he almost spewed out a mouthful of blood.

  But he abruptly suppressed the fishy sweetness.

  However, at this moment, Su Luo seized the fleeting opportunity and smashed Ji Yunpiao's neck with a hand knife, knocking Ji Yunpiao fainted.

  The look of the ghost team suddenly changed!

  Their captain is so strong, even in the second grade, he is in the front row, so he was knocked down by this girl? What is the strength of this girl?

  In fact, Su Luo's true strength is not as good as Ji Yunpiao's, but she is really good at seizing the opportunity, so Ji Yun floated her way.

  After putting down Ji Yunpiao, the pressure on the remaining few people was not that great for Su Luo.

  Su Luo used poison and tricks again, and finally brought the other three people down.

  In the end, only Jiang Keman was left.

  Su Luo smiled and looked at her.

  However, a panic appeared in Jiang Keman's eyes.

  "You... are you really a freshman in the first grade? This is impossible!" Jiang Keman didn't believe it!

  When are the first-year freshmen so powerful? You know, Ji Yunpiao is a student in the second-grade elite class! Ranked in the top 100 in the second grade!

  Su Luo held the sword in his hand and walked slowly towards Jiang Keman. Her smile looked terrifying to Jiang Keman.

  "You, don't come over!" Jiang Keman backed back again and again, his expression horrified.

  But Su Luo still walked towards her step by step.

  Jiang Keman turned around and wanted to run, but Su Luo grabbed her braids, pulled her over, and slapped her over: "Fraud me?"

  "Huh—" With such

  a strong force, Jiang Keman's face was all Was beaten crooked by Su Luo.

  "If you put out the evidence and still don't admit it?"

  Su Luo slapped it again!

  "It hurts—well—"

  Su Luo slapped again with his backhand: "You dare to ask me to apologize?"

  Su Luo raised his hand and slapped again.

  Jiang Keman's face was swollen high, and she stared at Su Luo with a vicious look: "You...you give me...wait..."

  "You dare to threaten me?" Su Luo slapped again!

  Anyway, no matter what Jiang Keman said, as long as she said, Su Luo would find a reason to smoke her.

  Su Luo twitched her face a dozen times and dislocated her chin. Only then did Jiang Keman throw Jiang Keman to the ground like a rag.

  Su off condescending looked at the ground huddled into a ball, his face frightened Man River may face is Senleng and fierce sneer: "?! I wanted revenge Well, remember my name, I was off the Soviet Union"

  finished , Su Luo turned around proudly and left confidently.

  At first, Su Luo thought that the second grade was very good, but when she took the shot to clean up the second grade ghost team, Su Luo suddenly realized that with her current strength, she was enough to enter the second grade elite class.

  Su Luo secretly clenched his fist!

  Her goal is not to enter the second-grade elite class, but...

  she wants to skip a grade!

  She is going to step on the shoulders of the second grade and leap directly into the third grade!

  (End of this chapter)