5501-5520 Wisdom falls

Chapter 5501, upper position 3

  Lan Jing saw Xun Xingyu's deliberate position, smiled, and walked back into the crowd disapprovingly.

  Many people have not realized the surging dark tide between Xun Xingyu and Lan Jing, they are all excited towards Lan Jing!

  "Lan Jing, you are so powerful!"

  "The defense of the plant ivy is so strong. You can cut it off!"

  "You saved Xun Xingyu's life, now you make a lot of money, hahaha!"

  Everyone expressed their opinion to Lan Jing The feeling of admiration.

  However, Lan Jing always had a gentle smile on her face, neither proud nor excited, as if it was just a matter of effort.

  Her calmness and calmness gave her a lot of extra points.

  They suddenly realized that from blue calm him: "The girl quietly, the original humble was her protective coloration." "For

  ah, but you usually see her so fame and fortune, until the crucial moment to stand up and People are saved."

  "Where can you find this kind of girl now? It's basically extinct, right?"

  "Yes, she has a good cultivation level and a good mentality, and a closer look, she actually looks pretty good."

  Everyone was right. Lan Jing's beautiful words almost overwhelmed her.

  Lan Jing looked embarrassed and waved to everyone: "Everyone passed the award. Where am I as good as you said? Compared with Su, I am nothing, Su, are you right?"

  While talking, Lan Jing walked to Su Luo and looked at Su Luo with a smile.

  At this time, everyone suddenly realized that they were following Boss Su, originally expecting a miracle to happen to Boss Su, but now it was Lan Jing who had the miracle...

  Compared with Lan Jing, Boss Su seemed to have nothing to do.

  Lan Jing looked at Su Luo with a smile, Su Luo returned with a calm smile, nodded at her, and did not speak.

  The atmosphere was a little embarrassing because of Su Luo's smile and silence.

  Lan Jing didn't seem to feel this embarrassment. She also smiled and asked Su Luo: "Boss Su, where should we go next?"

  Everyone looked at Su Luo because of Lan Jing's words.

  Su Luo smiled but didn't smile: "You seem to have an idea?"

  Lan Jing said, "Although I am not very strong, I still have a bit of a humble opinion of the forest area. I just observed that we are in the southeast of the map, but we lack water. There is a shortage of food and people, so I can only go to the west, where there is a Yalibu River. Not only can many people gather along the river, but also a way out."

  Everyone nodded when they heard Lan Jing's words. Because Lan Jing's analysis is simple and profound, all aspects are considered.

  Everyone enters the forest, in order to be able to hunt others to earn points, instead of lurking with the cat all the time, waiting for the end of the battle.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo.

  Seeing that Su Luo remained silent, some people spoke up.

  "Actually, Lan Jing is right, isn't she right?"

  "Since she has jungle survival experience, that's great, why not follow her?"

  "If you disagree with her plan, then, Is there a good route?"

  Although these words sound euphemistic, they actually only serve one purpose, and that is to urge Su Luo to quickly agree to Lan Jing's plan.

  Xun Xingyu was furious.

  "Su Lao Nature has its own decision, what are you urging! Why not go on the road by yourself!" Xun Xingyu reprimanded loudly!

  Most of this group of third-grade students ranked in the hundreds to thousands of third-grade students, so Xun Xingyu's top ten broke out and immediately stunned most of them.

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 5502   High-ranking 4

  But someone secretly murmured: "Lan Jing also saved your life..."

Xun Xingyu glanced at the knife, and the person immediately did not dare to say anything.

  Xun Xingyu looked at Su Luo and suggested: "Since they want to go west so much, let's leave the team."

  "How can this work!" The third grade students disagreed!

  In any case, Su Luo's extraordinary strength is beyond doubt, she is not there, and everyone feels insecure.

  For a time, all eyes converged on Su Luo.

  Lan Jing also looked at Su Luo with a smile: "What do you think of Boss Su?"

  That smile seemed to be provocative in every way.

  Su Luo looked at Lan Jing thoughtfully: "Then try your plan."

  Seeing that Su Luo agreed to Lan Jing's plan, everyone smiled with joy.

  So, in the next time, before she knew it, Lan Jing had gradually changed from the back of the team to the middle, and then to the leading position.

  But Su Luo and Xun Xingyu had been watching with cold eyes, so they gradually fell to the last position.

  Some students have noticed this, but they are unable to change, so they can only look at Su Luo apologetically, but make no actual action.

  Because Lan Jing showed her admirable side in the jungle.

  She will use the sun to find a direction and lead everyone all the way to the west.

  She will help everyone find edible food.

  She will also demonstrate how everyone can build the easiest but warmest shelter.

  Lan Jing's performance has won the hearts of the team, and the number of people is increasing... By the

  bonfire, Xun Xingyu asked Su Luo who was meditating: "That person, why do I look so wrong? Should I just let things go on like this?"

  Seeing Su Luo being so calm, Xun Xingyu was a little anxious.

  Su

  Luo smiled: " Isn't it just a position? She can sit down and sit down." Xun Xingyu: "Aren't you worried?"

  Su Luo smiled faintly, "Worried about being robbed of the position?"

  Xun Xingyu nodded.

  Su Luo glanced at him with an

  angry look: "Where did my number one come from?" "Defeat Kong Yifeng?"

  Su Luo said, "Yes, defeat Kong Yifeng instead of squeezing Kong Yifeng with conspiracy. Go down."

  Xun Xingyu suddenly realized.

  In the face of absolute strength, all conspiracies and tricks are paper tigers.

  No matter how many things Lan Jing does to buy people's hearts, it doesn't matter, because these are all mirrored flowers, a loft in the sky, in this world, the most important thing is always strength!

  "And what she's pictured... isn't just the first place?" Su Luo looked at Lan Jing, who was surrounded by the crowd, with a smile as bright as moonlight.

  As Su Luo said, Lan Jing was buying people's hearts step by step.

  The next day, while walking, Lan Jing, who was at the front of the team, suddenly made a pause gesture.

  "What's the matter?" Everyone looked at each other.

  "Someone is here, everyone immediately hides and ambushes!" Lan Jing gave orders, as if they were accustomed to ordering things.

  But isn't she a little transparent hiding in the crowd? Can this kind of self-confidence be taught without a teacher? But apart from Su Luo, no one noticed this.

  Following Lan Jing's order, everyone was hidden in the bushes.

  At this moment, a student in front of him was carrying a multi-horned elk and came over leisurely.

  He seemed to be in a good mood while walking and humming a little song.

  It's a fourth grade student!

  (End of this chapter)