5841-5860 12 great artifacts

Chapter 5841 Young City Lord 5

  Su Luo's four players and the fourth-grade teachers and students outside the field are all looking silly. It is clear that Su Luo is bullying people all the way, but the other party is still grateful, which makes people can't bear to look straight.

  Su Luo snorted: "It's wet, it's an eyesore, get out of here!"

  "Yes, yes, let's go, let's go..." The soldier was relieved, with a touch of sweat on his forehead, and quickly rolled out.

  He was extremely fortunate, but fortunately Young City Lord's temper was not too strong, otherwise there would be more than just a whip. It seems that Young City Lord is in a good mood today.

  If Su Luo didn't draw this whip, the soldiers would still wonder if the Young City Lord was dropped by someone. When Su Luo drew this whip, no one doubted that the Young City Lord in front of him was a fake.

  However, did Su Luo really draw the soldier into the well just to eliminate suspicion?

  The mystery was not even known to the four members standing close to Su Luo, and probably only Su Luo himself knew it.

  Su Luo saw the pair of glances not far away, coldly condensed his eyebrows!

  Whoosh whoosh!

  Those peeking gazes instantly turned back!

  "You!" Su Luo pointed at the chef closest to her with a whip, "You actually don't concentrate on doing things!"

  "No, no, young city lord, small, small, very hard..."

  "Are you very hard? Huh? Very hard. Will the bones be chopped up with heart? How about feeding the dog?" Su Luo snorted coldly.

  The chef looked down. He pretended to be busy just now, but he was really... he cried suddenly.

  The other chefs watched their noses and noses, chopped meat, chopped vegetables, and cooked rice, as if it would be too late for a second.

  No one dared to answer the chef's cry for help.

  A joke, the leader is in front of Young City Lord, that is also a scolding, who dares to annoy this baby egg? The city owners house is a single pass for the 18th generation, okay? What the baby is like!

  The chef looked up at Su Luo pitifully, begging for forgiveness with all his eyes.

  "You, lead the way." Su Luo snorted coldly.

  lead the way?

  "Go, where to go?"

  "Grave!"

  "Young City Lord, please spare your life!" The chef knelt on the spot, crying loudly.

  Su Luo drew his whip over: "Howl! I went to see his grandfather and didn't howl. Why are you howling? Why don't you lead the way?"

  "Young City Lord doesn't know the way?" The chef immediately covered it. Hold your own mouth, he has too many mouths, it's over, it's over.

  Sure enough, Young City Master drew a whip again: "I walk, do you want a dog to drive in front?"

  "Yes, yes." The chef who was whipped for nothing, cried and led the way.

  Jialing Mountain, the Mausoleum of the City Lord.

  Everyone has been in Jialing Mountain for so many years, isn't it just to protect the city lords mausoleum? Since Young City is mainly going for a walk, who would dare to stop?