5741-5760 Lord Shu

Chapter 5741 has been discussed

  .

  Why are they so lucky to follow such a powerful captain? Could this be the luckiest thing in their lives?

  Anyway, after following Captain Su, good things followed one after another, and I couldn't count them.

  Not to mention that the members of the Xiaoluo team lined up excitedly.

  The group of people lying on the fence were all stupefied by Su Luo's words at this moment.

  The bones of Warcraft are integrated into the weapon? how can that be possible? Really think she is a god?

  No one believes it.

  But!

  When their attention was focused on those weapons, everyone's complexion became unsightly.

  "It turns out to be..."

  "No, it turns out to be..."

  "How can this be possible? Even the commander of the Sun Army Corps can't do this thing, why can Su Luo... "

  Yes, why can Su Luo alone do it? Is she really an evildoer? !

  These weapons themselves are very expensive. In addition, the power of the monster bones is doubled. If Su Luo sells these weapons at this time...

  "So, in fact, before Su Luo bought and bought, she mainly Is it to buy it back, use her unique craftsmanship to quench the beast bones, and then sell it   twice ?"

  "As long as she takes it out and sells it , I will buy it when I double it!"

Can this weapon without bone-hardening and bone-hardening weapons be of the same grade?"

  "Dont quarrel, Su Luo has thousands of weapons in his hand, and her team only has fifty. Shouldnt the excess be sold? ?"

  "So, we can't make inquiries, and we can't behave like looting, otherwise she will make a lot of prices! She doesn't sell, is she rotten in her hands with so many weapons?" This one stayed with Su Luo. After passing Taxue Wuhen's Ink Horn Tengyun Beast's site, I knew how Su Luo would make a price.

  Everyone nodded unanimously: "That should be the case!"

  Although they reached an agreement, everyone saw that the members of the Xiaoluo team happily went up to take back the benefits. The staff is just fine.

  They not only have weapons, but also exercises, and Su Luo also put the daily necessities bought in the exchange hall in the library, and the team members can exchange the things they need based on their contribution to the team.

  This thing... is the paradise of dreams!

  The more you look, the more jealous you are, and the more you listen, the more jealous you are!

  The members of this group of small teams are so fateful!

  Su Luo distributed the welfare of the Xiaoluo squad, then put away his weapons, and led a group of people out formidable.

  The group of people on the fence saw that Su Luo had put away his weapons, and walked outside with them. They all looked at each other: "Hey! Su Luo is going to sell weapons at a stall, right?"

  "Quickly, quickly. Everyone, keep up!"

  "No, no, no! Don't worry! Don't act like you are eager to buy. If Su Luo sees through, she will make a lot of prices!"