6001-6020 Confession

Chapter 6001 Reconciliation? 1

  Hmph, I dare to bully the young master of my Feng's family, it's time to fight, young master, don't worry, Feng Niang will help you now! "Feng Niang is about to go out.

  "Oh, what are you doing so quickly?" Just take care of your Jumbo Xuan, so gossip! "Su Luo gave Feng Niang a blank look and confessed to her: "Also, if that person comes, just say I'm not here!" "

  That person...who is it?" "Feng Niang knowingly

  asked . The only thing that can make her young master's mood ups and downs is the second Nangong Young Master. Feng Niang is just teasing Su Luo.

  "Are you still asking?" "Su Luo gave her an angry glance, turned her head and walked into the room.

  Feng Niang smiled bitterly at her young master, who had gone away from home, inadvertently filled with sympathy for the second young master of Nangong.

  Longfeng clan.

  Nangong . The lady walked up and down in her room, complaining to Mother Bai as she walked.

  "You said, what is this called? Why did Luo Girl leave with Leng Qi? "

  Mother Bai was also full of helplessness, she could only comfort Mrs. Nangong: "Maybe it's Miss Su who was a little angry for a while? "

  Mrs. Nangong: "Yes!" In this case, how could a woman not be angry? That must be pissed! The question is, why is Gong Er so stupid? Why did he just watch Leng's Xiaoqi lead the girl away? Is he a fool? ! ! ! "

  Grandma Bai: "..."

  Mrs. Nangong walked around the room like a headless fly: "No! If this continues, my daughter-in-law will be snatched away. Wouldn't the future grandchildren be even less visible? Absolutely not! "

  Mrs. Nangong thought of this and hurried out.

  "Madam, wait, it's cold outside, put on a cloak!" "Mother Bai hurriedly took the mink velvet cloak from the maid's hand, caught up with Mrs. Nangong, and put it on her.

  "Kang Dang!" "Mrs. Nangong kicked the door open.

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun was sitting on the armchair, and on the table was the little white fox that was not looking at him.

  Mrs. Nangong glared at the little vixen, and walked to Nangong Liuyun with her hands on hips.

  "Nangong Liuyun!" Mrs. Nangong shouted.

  The Second Young Master Nangong looked up and looked at Mrs. Nangong blankly, with a faint expression.

  Mrs. Nangong stared at him angrily: "Why are you still here?"

  Second Young Master Nangong : "Are you not here, where are you?"

  "Go and find the girl! You did something sorry for the girl, and you still look okay. How to sit here?" Mrs. Nangong ran past, standing on the side of Nangong Liuyun.

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun was holding a dagger in his hand, and a little white fox in his other hand.

  The blood flowed down from the little white fox's eyes, and a bowl full of blood flowed.

  "You still have the mind to play with the broken vixen!" Mrs. Nangong stretched out her hand to grab the bowl of blood.

  "Don't move!" Nangong Liuyun's expression slightly condensed, and he took the bowl of blood. In the next moment, the table in front of Nangong Liuyun was overturned by Mrs. Nangong.