6681-6700 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 6681 is crazy 3 As

  soon as these words come out, the ministers below collectively aphasia again.

  This year's Mid-Autumn Festival banquet should be the most memorable Mid-Autumn Festival banquet ever, right? I'm afraid they will not be able to forget today's everything in a thousand and ten thousand years.

  The Devil Emperor and Duke Hai looked at each other.

  The Devil Emperor has already given Duke Hai's face a lot!

  "If it weren't for you to take Nangong Mochi from the enemy's military camp to the capital, I would have already killed you!" The Devil Emperor stared at Duke Hai viciously, "Now, I personally check Su Luo, is she right? People in the spirit world, I know!"

  Yes, whether Su Luo is a spy in the spirit world or not is the most important thing to your majesty.

  Because if she were a spy in the spirit world, what would damage the interests of the demon world is the royal family, that is, the interests of your majesty. Anyone can protect Su Luo, but your majesty will definitely not!

  After understanding this, Grandpa Hai finally nodded: "Okay! Old slave believes your Majesty! Please!" The

  Demon Emperor stared at Grandpa Hai, turned to look at Su Luo, put away his anger, and his tone became extremely soft: "Luo Luo , Stretch out your hand, I will prove your innocence."

  Grandpa Hai: "..." It's fair to say!

  Ministers: "..." So good looks is good!

  Nangong Liuyun: "..." This Devil Emperor doesn't need to live anymore!

  Young National Teacher: "..." Is it possible that the Devil Emperor is also good at changing his face?

  The hearts of the people were all complicated, but they all looked at the Devil Emperor, waiting for the Devil Emperor to give the final answer.

  I have to say that God is so kind to Su Luo.

  Su Luo originally had two dantians in his body, and these two dantians could be switched freely.

  So while Father Hai was exploring, Su Luo switched his aura.

  When the young national teacher explored, Su Luo switched the devilish energy to the face.

  And now, when the Devil Emperor was detecting, Su Luo was naturally still on the side of the devilish energy...

  So...

  when the Devil Emperor finished the detection, his face was green!

  Everyone was stunned, why is your Majesty's face so ugly?

  I saw the Devil Emperor stepped up, slapped directly at the face of Father Hai!

  "Pop!" A

  clear applause!

  This Ouchi No. 1 master, the great hero of the Demon Realm, was bleeding from the corner of his mouth when his Majesty slapped him.

  The Devil Emperor pointed to Grandpa Hai and roared: "Obviously there is aura in the stomach! It is obvious that there is aura in the dantian, Haida Fatty, are you an idiot?! Can't even tell me this?! You are so disappointed! !!!" The

  devil is angry!

  Originally, Luo Yatou's attitude towards him has improved a bit. Originally, he could announce his new queen tonight, but as a result, the smog of the Mid-Autumn Festival party was completely unrecognizable!

  What's even more annoying is that he actually had doubts about Luo Luo during this process... he doubted... For this girl, how much damage was so much? The Devil is wronged for Su Luo when he thinks about it!

  Father Hai was slapped and slapped by Su Luo.

  What, how could... No! Obviously it is aura! It's Reiki! It's aura!

  Father Hai didn't have time to think about it, so he rushed up and grabbed Su Luo's hand. Su Luo, who had great strength, yelled, "Ah! It hurts!"

  "Dog thief! Let me go! Let go of your hand!" The Devil Emperor was speechless. Choose a word!

  But at this moment, Grandpa Hai could no longer hear what the Devil said, because his mind was full of shock now!

  Because the pulse he found again... the Su Luo Dantian that he detected... was actually devilish energy!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6682 Crazy 4

  "How can it be devil energy? How can it be devil energy? Obviously it is devil energy... How can it be devil energy? How..." The sea father was really dumbfounded, he was stupid... ...

  Because he was 100% sure, when he detected the pulse before, he detected Su Luo's dantian, there was full of spiritual energy, and it was circulating again and again, which shows that the spiritual energy is alive and definitely not amethyst can counterfeit from.

  But now... why has it become devilish? Why... This is not right!

  But what's wrong?

  Poor father-in-law... I didn't even understand what was going on even after I thought about it! So he kept pulling his hair and muttering to himself, like crazy.

  I don't know who suddenly said: "If Grandpa Hai is crazy, there is no need to be punished in the law, right?"

  As soon as this sentence came out, everyone looked at Grandpa Hai with extremely strange eyes.

  Father Hai, this wouldn't be...

  If it is true, then... at

  this moment , Father Westminster is already scared to pee... Not an exaggeration, but a literal meaning.

  He was limp on the ground, let alone standing, he couldn't even sit.

  The whole clan... the life of the whole clan!

  He kept muttering to himself: "Zhu Wei was killed by the young national teacher. The young national teacher and Su Luo are in the same group. Su Luo is a spy in the spirit world..."

  He kept repeating this sentence.

  Everyone looked at Gong Westminster with dead eyes.

  The young national teacher was killed. With the prestige of the young national teacher in the devil world, everyone would rather not believe in the emperor than the young national teacher, okay? This father Westminster really knows what it means to cause public anger. "

  The queen mother finally breathed a sigh of relief, and stood up to make a concluding statement: "When the Ai's family and the emperor were in distress, Luo Yatou would rather save Ai's family and the emperor if she died. How could such a Luo's girl be a spiritual world? 'S spy? If it's a spy in the spirit world, I hope Ai Jia and the emperor die."

  Everyone nodded and said yes.

  The queen mother turned and looked at Su Luo.

  For the gambling agreement that Su Luo signed just now, Grandpa Hai has already swallowed Su Luo's pill, and Gong Ximin hasn't paid the price yet!

  The emperor was also angry, and he waved his hand directly: "According to the gambling agreement!"

  "No!!!" Gong Ximin erupted with a heart-piercing roar, "No, no, no! Your majesty, please forgive me! Your Majesty! If you want to kill, kill me alone! Don't kill my whole family! Your Majesty!!! "

  Puff!

  Gong Ximin was killed on the spot!

  "Go to the Gongxi family to get people!" The Devil Emperor gave an order.

  Seeing Tsing Yiwei rushing out aggressively, the princes and ministers were all shivered... just because of a child in the family, the whole family was destroyed. If they hadn't watched it happen with their own eyes, they would never believe that there would be such a thing!

  The children of the family must be ordered to be confined when they return home! No, no, it's better to break their legs directly to save trouble...

  Following the order to capture the Gongxi tribe, this matter is equivalent to a summary.

  In the presence of countless ministers, the Devil Emperor stood in front of Su Luo and stared at her fixedly: "Luo Luo, I know that this incident has caused you to be wronged, and I promise that this is the last time!"

  Su Luo smiled. Looking at the Devil Emperor, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised.

  There was a pain in the Devil Emperor's eyes, and there was a very bad feeling.

  Sure enough, Su Luo gently shook his head: "Can your majesty promise me one thing?"

  "Don't say one thing, it's ten, one hundred, as long as you say Luoluo." The Devil Emperor stared at Su Luo affectionately.

  (End of this chapter)