3281-3300 Conclusion

Chapter 3281 Conclusion 2

  Among the people present, only the Chieftain, Tantaihai, Li Yunxia, ​​and Li Yunling are left.

  The Chief Chief snorted coldly: "Bring Mrs. Zhao here!"

  Su Luo's smiling eyes when he left made the Chief Chief's heart more angry.

  No one knows how this matter was dealt with later, only that Li Yunxia was ill after this day...

  Others didn't know, but it doesn't mean that Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo didn't know, because Li Yunling came personally and took the matter. The result was told to Su Luo.

  "Father has found out that Li Yunxia is really not his father's bones and blood, but..." Li Yunling gritted his teeth and finally said it, "They all say that the ugliness of the family should not be exposed, but you are not outsiders, you are my savior, so this matter It's not publicity."

  "Although Li Yunxia is not your father's blood, but he is very close to him, is it?" Su Luo smiled and looked at Li Yunling.

  "You..." Li Yunling was completely stunned.

  He had already overestimated Su Luo, but he didn't expect that she was much smarter and wiser than he thought.

  "How do you know?" Li Yunling asked stupidly.

  "Does this need to be asked? Li Yunxia looks a bit similar to you. Since it is not your father's flesh and blood, it should belong to your group of uncles and uncles." Su Luo smiled and touched his chin, guessing at will.

  Li Yunling sighed for a long time, nodded and said: "It is indeed the third uncle's, and the third uncle himself admitted, so his father passed Li Yunxia to the third uncle..."

  "By the way, there is one more thing to come over today." Li Yunling took it from his arms. Carefully took out a black lacquered rectangular brocade box.

  There is no pattern carving on the brocade box, it looks simple and plain, but it gives people a kind of endless majesty.

  Just one glance, the soul is deeply shocked.

  Li Yunling carefully took out the brocade box with both hands, knelt on one knee, and offered it with both hands: "This is the treasure of the town clan of our Li tribe-the light of Buddha's claws. Miss Su asked before, and now offers it specially."

  Su Luo grinned. He took a look at Li Yunling.

  Since there was no haze that Li Yunxia had shrouded him, Li Yunling's whole face was radiant, as if he had come alive.

  Su Luo was not polite, and directly held the Buddha's light and claws with the brocade box in his hand.

  As soon as she started, she had a long-lost intimacy.

  Su Luo's intuition was very accurate. She knew that the Buddha's light and claws in her arms would definitely help her break through to the fifth level of "Goddess Sword Art".

  "Your father's eye disease has healed?" Su Luo looked at Li Yunling with a grin.

  In fact, she is still very confident in her medical skills.

  It is an intractable disease for others, but for him, who has studied under Master Rong Yun, it is not a difficult disease.

  When Su Luo was studying medicine with Master Rong Yun, he forcibly memorized many medical books, and those medical skills could pile up the entire football field.