3781-3800 Longfeng Clan

Chapter 3781 Longfeng clan 3

  Nangong Liuyun turned his head and looked at Nangong Liuhao suspiciously.

  Nangong Liuhao said seriously: "Second brother, the baptistery is only opened once in a hundred years. Each time it is opened, 36 elders are required to bless them with their own blood and spiritual energy. Every minute and every second is precious. , Because every minute, every second, I am improving my strength."

  Nangong Liuyun's expression was indifferent.

  Nangong Liuhao said solemnly: "The most important thing for you now is to go into the baptistery without distraction, accept the gift of the Lord God's ancestor, absorb as much as you can, and do your best."

  Nangong Liuyun remained silent.

  Nangong Liuhao's eyes flashed with a deep pain, and his voice was dark: "Second brother, I believe there are some things you have recalled. The royal family is eyeing, and the enemy is assassinated. The most outstanding of the next generation of the Dragon and Phoenix are you and me, and among you and me , You are the one who has the most high hopes, otherwise, you would not be... your second brother, the family mission on your body, you know!"

  Nangong Liuyun looked back and took a deep look at Nangong Liuhao.

  He hasn't remembered what happened that year, but the royal family really looked at the Nangong family, and the Leng family's hatred was even more unshakable. He shouldered the family mission and should not allow him to have extra thoughts.

  Nangong Liuyun's slender fingers lightly lifted his robe, and a jet of black silk pouring down, his every movement was exquisite and noble, elegant to the extreme.

  The skin was pure white as snow, glowing with lustrous luster, just like an extraordinary god, beautifully dazzling.

  The one hundred collateral children who crazily absorbed the aura of the baptistery almost forgot to breathe.

  Nangong Liuyun had a nice faint scent of grass.

  He closed those beautiful and deep black eyes and jumped into the baptistery.

  In the baptistery, the thirty-six elders blessed, and the spiritual energy formed a spiritual formation, and above the eyes of the spiritual formation, there was a dragon and phoenix spar.

  The dragon and phoenix spar is a dragon and phoenix spar personally refined by the dragon and phoenix master god, which contains a trace of his master god's power.

  The power of the main god is so powerful, it is just a trace of the power of the main god, and the divine power inside is also crazy.

  A piece of dragon and phoenix spar is about the size of a fist. It is placed at the source of the baptismal pool, and the spiritual air released from it enters the baptismal pool. After being diluted by the baptismal pool, it is absorbed by the dragon and phoenix children.

  Because, no human being at the beginning of the deification can withstand the violent power of the main god in the dragon and phoenix spar.

  Therefore, you can only use this method, dilute and dilute.

  After Nangong Liuyun entered the baptismal pool, she sank to the bottom of the pool, sat cross-legged with her legs closed, her eyes closed, she lifted the spiritual energy of the whole body, and began to absorb the spiritual energy.

  What he most resented was the memory between him and Su Luo, but it didn't matter. His blood was in Su Luo's place. Nangong Liuyun firmly believed that the day they met again was the day to start again.