6061-6080 Tiandao Sect

Chapter 6061 Tiandaozong 4

  However, Su Luo has no distractions and has not noticed any Yanyang Sect. All her attention is on the three elders.

  "Help the three elders up." Su Luo's voice was faint.

  The six elders quickly drew over, and did not respond, and the other elders also persuaded Su Luojie to change.

  Su Luo frowned.

  Chunyue and Qiuyue came quickly, one took out the single bed from the space, and the other quickly moved the three elders to bed.

  The two people cooperated tacitly and quickly tidied the three elders.

  Su Luo nodded now. She took the third elder's arm and moved it slightly, and the arm was connected.

  The other hand moved slightly, and the arm went in again.

  The elders of Tiandaozong looked at Su Luo helplessly.

  Girl Su is really good, but the third elder is really dead... She is too late to save now...

  However, at this time, Su Luo pinched the ankle of the third elder with both hands, and made two slight noises. The broken part of the elder's legs has been connected.

  The elders of Tiandaozong looked stunned.

  This is not a simple bone fixation.

  You know, the three elders were crushed by Lu Chi's hands. Even if the lord is to save the three elders, it will take a whole body of cultivation. Without ten days and nights, the broken bones will not be able to get back.

  What's more, the current three elders are dead, dead people...the recovery of broken bones is almost zero.

  How did Su Luo do it? Is it an illusion?

  Just as the elders were stunned, Su Luo's eyes were fixed on the abdomen of the three elders.

  The abdomen of the third elder was cut open before, the large and small intestines were crushed, and the rest of the organs were also rolled out...

  The elders of Tiandaozong don't turn their faces when they look at it... I really can't bear to look at it.

  However, Su Luo's expression seemed so calm, and her hands were ordering the abdominal cavity of the third elder in an orderly manner.

  The Miaoying god needle pierced the body of the three elders.

  Head, ****, hands, feet... When

  other elders saw Su Luo this, they all persuaded, "Girl Su, give up, the third elder is dead."

  "Yes, Su Luo, give up. Okay, you, the third elder will feel sad."

  Even the sixth elder sobbed and said, "Girl Su Luo, don't do useless work, the third child is dead, so let him go with peace of mind. ..."

  Su Luo had a solemn face and a calm expression, without a trace of vacillation.

  On the contrary, the two girls, Chunyue and Xia Yue, couldn't see it. They looked at the two elders in the lower realm with idiotic eyes.

  Chunyue couldn't help frowning: "That's how you want your third elder to die?"

  "That is, the person our girl Su wants to save has not survived. What are you desperate for?"

  "But, the third elder is already It's dead..." The Sixth Elder was extremely desperate.