6161-6180 Leaving Spirit World

Chapter 6161 Ends 1

  The appearance of Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo shocked almost everyone, including the arrogant current city lord Wu Qi.

  However, seeing the excitement and surprise expression of City Lord Lin, Wu Qi quickly recovered and smiled coldly: "So what? It's just two more corpses!"

  However, is this really the case?

  Wu Qi soon discovered that he was too naive to have this kind of thought just now.

  As soon as these two people appeared, the sky was full of pressure from them, especially the young boy, with his endless deep eyes, like gods in the clouds, looking down at all living beings.

  And he was just a tiny ant in the opponent's eyes.

  When everyone thought Wu Qi would win, the second master of Nangong took the shot.

  The Second Young Master Nangong, who had returned to the Great Perfection realm, waved his hand, and the ink-like sleeves seemed to cover the entire sky, and the entire Skyfire City turned into a dark color like night!

  "Is it dark?"

  "What's going on?"

  "What happened?"

  Countless people, countless voices, countless discussions... Everyone wondered what happened, but no one was fighting. The direction to think about.

  Because I didn't hear the sound of fighting at all.

  However, when the dark clouds dissipated, the sky returned to its original daytime, and what appeared in front of everyone...

  was a bloody mess.

  Originally omnipotent, the city master of Wuqi Wuqi, who hit the invincible hand of Skyfire City and gave everyone an irresistible impression...

  At this moment, he is standing straight, his eyes are half open, and a blood line on his neck is showing his naked eyes. The visible speed became thicker and bigger, and at the same time it made the sound of cracking and cracking bones.

  OMG!

  People from Wu Qi's forces were extremely shocked when they saw the vulnerable City Lord Lord!

  They stared at Wu Qi, who was so shocked that the bones all over his body cracked, so shocked that they couldn't react at all.

  too frightening!

  The rest of the opposition forces, seeing such a cruel side, did not react...

  Wu Qi, the city lord who was already incomparably strong, and even more unbeatable after leaving the customs... the one who was oncoming. A beautiful young

  man waved his sleeves, and... then his bones licked, his neck spurted blood like a fountain?

  What is going on in this world?

  How terrifying is the power of that beautiful young man who can wound Wu Qi with a wave of his sleeves? !

  Who is this boy? !

  Just when almost everyone will come to mind this question, Vice Santo suddenly shocked, pointing to the clouds palace, shouting: "! You are your palace some time ago to live in the forest group of people!!"

  Vice Santo Originally wanted to deal with the group of Nangong Liuyun, but Su Luo played the role of Huo Yangyan, and screamed at him. He didn't dare to say anything at all, so he threw it away and concentrated on dealing with Wu Qilai. .