3761-3780 Su Luo Wins

Chapter 3761 Little Witch 3

  Dragon and Phoenix tribe? Su Luo smiled faintly: "Does the Murong family? If you offend it, you are offended, and it's not a terrific family."

  Yun Yihang eagerly covered Su Luo, lowered his voice, and warned: "You hurry up and shut up. Let's just talk in private. If it is passed to that little witch, you will be dead!!!"

  Su Luo smiled faintly, not caring.

  Zou Zecheng also said: "Master originally wanted you to serve the little witch, but when he saw the six juniors whose faces were scratched, he gave up his thoughts. The six juniors are far inferior to you in appearance, but just like that, The little witch still can’t tolerate it. If she sees your face..."

  Zou Zecheng and Yun Yihang gasped, with serious faces, and repeatedly warned Su Luo: "Now the matter about you in the sect has been suppressed by the lord. When you are down, no one mentions you, and you must never go out and walk around. If you are seen by the little witch, no one can keep you. Remember!"

  Zou Zecheng and Yun Yihang are two people Today, I was ordered by the three elders, because the little witch is too terrifying.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Don't worry, I know how to measure it."

  Although there was a big promotion before, he had only turned into a nine-star, and he was also at the bottom of the Heavenly Dao Sect. What's more, the opponent is from the Imperial Academy?

  Su Luo doesn't like trouble, and doesn't like to cause trouble, but trouble always likes to find her.

  Spend three days in peace.

  But on this day, when the little witch was wandering around in Tiandaozong, following her spiritual energy, she wandered to the Cangyu Profound God Eternal Spirit Tree.

  Seeing the Cangyu Xuanzhang Eternal Spirit Tree, the little witch's eyes lit up, and she stroked her palms and said, "This Cangyu Xuanzhang Eternal Spirit Tree is quite neat. Come on, dig it out. This lady wants to bring it. Go!"

  Following her, ten inner disciples, all selected by thousands, served her during this period of time.

  When the Little Witch was in the Central Continent, there were a lot of people serving on her, but because it was necessary to pay a large amount of Amethyst from the Central Continent to the ordinary continent, the academy stipulated that people who were serving were not allowed to come.

  Therefore, she was alone, and came to the common mainland with the recruiting teacher, and did not bring her dog legs.

  After hearing her words, the ten disciples behind her were stunned!

  Want to dig away the Cangyu Xuanzhu Eternal Spirit Tree? How does this work! This is the Spirit Tree of Tiandaozong Town!

  At this time, the shadow that followed secretly passed the news to Lord Sect Master quickly.

  Before Lord Sect Master came, everyone had to guard this ancient tree.

  The little witch turned her head, her gaze was like a flying sword, and she shot at the ten inner disciples.

  However, the ten inner disciples watched their noses and noses, and looked down at the ground. No one raised their heads and looked at her.

  The little witch suddenly became angry and pointed at them, "Isn't it just a broken tree? There are so many in the yard of this young lady's house! This young lady wants to take away, it is worthy of you, this is your honor, understand?! "