3381-3400 Nangong No. 1

Chapter 3381 Tips and tricks 2

  Then he drew it from his belt, finally took out a black token, and respectfully sent it to the little dragon.

  As soon as the little dragon saw the token of the two-star Kuroba, he burst into laughter, and smiled very cutely.

  Then, the little dragon eating inside and out, he invited the two-star Black Feather Guard token to Su Luo as if asking for credit. He was afraid that she would not want it, and looked at her worriedly.

  After being soaked in clear water, the eyes, which were so black and white, made people’s hearts melt.

  Su Luo took the token, rubbed the head of the little Shenlong, and calmly said: "We can't ask for it yet. Give it back first." The

  little Shenlong is very well-behaved. Su Luo is what he said.

  Su Luo asked it to throw it back, so the little dragon vigorously threw the two-star Black Feather Guard token back and smashed it on the nose of the star behemoth.

  The star behemoth can of course avoid it, but it does not avoid it. It was smashed into the nose by the token, and a nosebleed was forced out...

  "Hehe~~" Seeing it also had a nosebleed, the little dragon was immediately happy. Up.

  Seeing the little dragon happy, the star giant beast also giggled.

  Su Luo: "..."

  "You have a big plan." The little black cat stared at Su Luo firmly and said with certainty.

  "Then you tell me what the big plan is?" Su Luo looked at it with a smile.

  "Humph! I don't care about you!" The little black cat was arrogant again.

  Su Luo looked at her two little spirit pets, one silly and cute, the other awkward and arrogant. As the host, she expressed a lot of pressure.

  Su Luo was curious, and asked the Star Giant Beast: "Since you are the guardian beast of the Dragon Clan's mountain gate, how come you have fallen here?"

  "Say!" The little dragon, with his hands on his hips, waved the flag to Su Luo and shouted. The little looks mighty and cute.

  Where can the star beast dare not say it?

  As a result, it fell into deep memories.

  After a long while, he said: "When I fought with a golden-eyed jade snow curly lion beast, I flew into the Lake Mountains, and finally lost both wounds and fell into a coma. After I woke up, I realized that the Lake Mountains had become a black feather. Wei assessment area."

  "And I, too, was captured by the leader, no matter how hard it is to leave this cave, and become a two-star black feather order's assessment beast."

  "That leader is really hateful." Su Luo frowned.

  The Star Giant Beast said: "Master Commander said that when I am promoted to Eclosion Stage, I can escape the gravity of the core area and go inside by myself."

  "Eclosure Stage? Then you can wait." Su Luo said.

  Starry Sky Giant Beast smiled helplessly: "Just treat it as cultivation. The aura here is still good, although it can't be compared with Dragon Clan."

  Star Sky Giant Beast's ancestors have been guardian beasts of Dragon Clan for generations, and naturally they are more suitable for cultivation in Dragon Clan.