5321-5340 Battle

5321 Chapter 5

  Fire Evil Fantasy Beast King, after kicking Wang Mu and Wen Huandong, turned his head to face Wen Jiang.

  Wen Jiang yelled: "Don't kick me! It's none of my business!" As

  he said, he ran away with his feet, and the one who slipped was called a quick one.

  However, the Huo Xie Huan Beast King did not let him go because of this.

  In its eyes, all human beings are its enemies.

  I saw pieces of sword glow that it turned into a mouthful of sea water, spraying towards the back of Wen Jiang like a fountain!

  Wen Jiang only felt a chill in his back.

  He wanted to hide, but the strength of the fire evil fantasy beast king after the violent violent was so much stronger than him that he couldn't hide.

  Whoosh whoosh!

  Pieces of arrow rain hit him!

  In the end, Wen Jiang knew that he couldn't ask for it, so he went straight into the water and curled up into a ball to protect his own head.

  The consequence of this is that, except for his head, Wen Jiang was not injured, and his whole body was covered with scars that had been scratched by the rain of arrows.

  The scars pierced deeply, blood flowed out, and the entire river surface was dyed red.

  In the group of five, Huoxie Eudemons solved three by raising his hand.

  The remaining two people... The

  Huo Xie Huan Beast King showed a cold smirk on his face. It stared at Su Luo with fierce and hateful eyes, and walked towards her step by step.

  Sister Mu wanted to stop, but as soon as the Fire Evil Fantasy Beast King raised her hand, Sister Mu was lifted off and landed in a parabolic shape. She slammed into the sea and fainted.

  There is only one person left in the group of five.

  Su Luo stared at the Fire Evil Fantasy Beast King with cold eyes.

  The Fire Evil Fantasy Beast King also stared at Su Luo fiercely.

  When the enemy meets, they are extremely jealous.

  The violent fire evil fantasy beast king raised his hand and wiped the blood from his forehead.

  The wound there was bestowed by Su Luo, and it will be remembered in his heart!

  Today, if Su Luo is dead, it's fine, but if Su Luo does not die, the Fire Evil Beast King will always regard Su Luo as an enemy, and for the rest of his life, he will only survive for revenge!

  Therefore, it is a very troublesome thing to provoke such a powerful enemy as the Fire Evil Beast King.

  Naturally, Su Luo knew, and she also knew that this Fire Evil Fantasy Beast King was extremely talented, and if it was allowed to grow up, it would cause her a lot of trouble in the future.

  What Su Luo thought was also what the Fire Evil Fantasy Beast King thought.

  Both people want to get rid of each other quickly.

  "Boom!"

  After the silent silence, there was a fierce battle!

  At this moment, both sides have exerted their strongest strength!