4401-4420 Betrayal

Chapter 4401 She cheated!

  Then you can't make two consecutive handwriting mistakes, so in terms of real strength, Su Luo has to beat Ning Wu!

  At this time, everyone's attention was focused on Ning Wu.

  Ning Wu's whole person was dumbfounded.

  Her mind was blank, and the blood all over her forehead rushed to her forehead. She sat motionless, like a sculpture.

  Shame... She is so embarrassed that all she is thinking about now!

  It's shameful to lose to a stinky girl from the lower realms! How will she still mix in the circle from now on?

  "You cheated!" Ning Wu pointed at Su Luo with a grim face: "You must cheat, otherwise, how can you beat me?!"

  Almost everyone present looked at Ning Wu with sympathetic eyes.

  Chu

  San even said: "Isn't it terrible to lose, it's terrible that you can't afford to lose." Ning Tianhao also frowned.

  Ning Wu resolutely refused: "Unless she can prove that she did not cheat, I will gradually refuse to accept it!"

  Chu San smiled coldly and glanced at Ning Tianhao: "You Ning family can't afford to lose like this?"

  Ning Tianhao stare Ning fifty-one: the "! enough lose is lost, do not do more ugly thing!"

  Ning five felt wronged: "!?! but she clearly is cheating Why do you not believe I am not convinced."

  and in At this time, the second Nangong Young Master’s cold voice came faintly: "How can I be convinced?"

  With the second Nangong Young Master’s pampering to Su Luo, he did not shoot Ning Wu away, but seemed to be helping her. ?

  Ning Wu’s first reaction was the same, she was eager to cry: "It's very simple! As long as she memorizes the set of numbers I wrote, I will believe it!"

  Nangong Liuyun nodded, "Okay." "

  He didn't even ask Su Luo if he wanted to prove it, so he just agreed to it? Ning Tianhao and Lin Ruoyu don't understand, is Gong Er a true pet or a fake pet for this girl Su Luo?

  On the contrary, it was Chu San, he didn't think there was anything at all.

  Isn’t it just a set of numbers? We Xiaoluo’s thousands of medicinal material changes can be remembered clearly, and how can I be afraid of you?

  But this time, Ning Wu really did it.

  She was holding the pen and writing on the tablet.

  The numbers are from one to nine, there is no regular random arrangement, three, five, one, nine, five, seven, eight, six...

  densely packed, there are a thousand characters in numbers.

  After finishing writing, she smiled coldly, and held it to Su Luo: "Here is a thousand numbers, I will give you five minutes to recite!"

  Su Luo knew why Nangong Liuyun agreed.

  Just as she was thinking of Nangong Liuyun, he was thinking of her too.

  Since you are capable, why should you be labeled as cheating? Since she wants to see it, prove it to her and beat her arrogance fiercely!

  Su Luo was relieved that Nangong Liuyun understood her.

  Su Luo's gaze swept across the thousand irregular writing boards one by one.