6141-6160 Restoring power

Chapter 6141 Swastika Villa 5

  Su Luo shook his head: "This city has a lot of people who know me. Coupled with the appearance of the few of us, it is not safe to live in an inn. You must know that not everyone is the third brother of the fishing boat."

  Obviously stronger than them, but Xia Yue was bullied enough, and she was instigated to turn around.

  "Follow me, we will live in Xiaolin's house, you also know it." In the last half of the sentence, Su Luo said to Nangong Liuyun.

  When they first arrived in the spirit world from Biluo Continent, everyone would have been separated, and they would be thrown down from the spaceship, wherever they fell. At that time, the person in charge of throwing was Xiaolin.

  The black-bellied Nangong Liuyun tricked Xiaolin Su Luo into being pregnant, so the cold-faced Xiaolin made an exception and let them go down together.

  Later, Su Luo also rescued Xiaolin's mother.

  All Su Luo had reason to believe that Xiaolin would definitely not betray them, and even she still needed her help in many things.

  The Xiaolin family is one of the eight big families in Skyfire City, and the last of the eight big families, and has always been in a marginal position.

  The courtyard of Lin's family was cold, and there was hardly anyone walking around.

  The gatekeeper's little brother still stands straight, like a sculpture.

  Su Luo wrote a note and asked Xia Yue to take it up.

  Lin Mansion's attitude is like the appearance of a simple house, very friendly.

  The gatekeeper got the note and went in. Within a minute, a clear and beautiful figure rushed out like an arrow!

  "Luoluo!" Xiaolin saw Su Luo, unable to hide his excitement, and immediately hugged him!

  Su Luo was also in a good mood, because Xiaolin was still a friend worthy of her as before.

  Xiaolin looked at Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun again, jokingly: "You have never been apart on this journey? It's really sweet as honey, lingering and inseparable."

  Su Luo smiled and said, "I separated in the middle, and then I found it again."

  Xiaolin looked at Su Luo's flat stomach and joked: "Why haven't you been pregnant? You lied to me that you were pregnant, otherwise. , Who will let you go down together? It's really black."

  Xiaolin said, smiling at Nangong Liuyun.

  But Nangong Liuyun's face was as calm as water, as if Xiaolin was not talking about him.

  Xiaolin frowned slightly, and glanced at Su Luo puzzledly: "How do I feel...he...has changed someone?"

  Su Luo hummed toward Nangong Liuyun: "Don't pay attention to him, he doesn't remember the past. Now, let’s go in and talk.”

  Xiaolin seemed to remember something, quickly glanced around, and then quickly took Su Luo’s hand: “Hurry up, come in and talk.”

  Xiaolin’s performance, Su Luo knew that she was Must know something.

  After the group entered the Lin Mansion, Xiao Lin took Su Luo and the group to her courtyard.

  Xiaolin looked at Su Luo seriously, with a dignified expression: "Su Luo, have you been back to Villa Swastika? You should have been back?"