5341-5360 Emperor Against Heaven

Chapter 5341 Legend 1

  But no one knows that the historical records of Emperor Against the Sky were originally erased by the Dao of Heaven.

  Wen Jiang was excited!

  "Is this true? Does the Emperor Against Heaven really exist? Isn't that a legend?" Wen Jiang's complexion flushed red!

  You know, he is very curious about the affairs of Emperor Against Heaven. He once argued with seniors in the fourth grade. He insisted on the existence of Emperor Against Heaven, but the other party insisted on the existence of Emperor Against Heaven.

  In the end, all the gold coins on him were exported as a result!

  The leader of the man in black is the leader of the Feng family's visit this time, and his name is Feng Songyuan.

  He saw that Jiang was excited and couldn't help but smiled coldly: "The Great Emperor Against Heaven naturally exists, but he made a big mistake and was wiped out by heaven. Of course, paper materials don't exist. Our Feng family also passed down word of mouth from generation to generation. "

  Because of the unforgettable hatred, it has been passed on from generation to generation that we must rescue our ancestors and revitalize the Feng family!

  It turns out that it really exists... The Emperor Against Heaven really exists! Wen Jiang clenched his fists excitedly.

  At this moment, Su Luo, who was hiding in the abdomen of the Huo Xie Huan Beast King's corpse, had bright eyes.

  Emperor Against Heaven? Grandpa Haihuang once said that the Great Emperor Against Heaven is her father... This group of Feng family members from the Asura world are looking for the prisoners his father held back then?

  Since this is the place where her father held the prisoners back then, does Lord Shu know the truth?

  Will there be anything left by my father here? For example, one of the twelve artifacts?

  Thinking of this, Su Luo suddenly became excited!

  Su Luo silently counted the artifacts she had now.

  Mu Yunjian, Sea King Trident, Clear Sky Hammer, Meteorite Knife, Bingxin Chess Piece, Jialan Yousuo... These six types are currently in her hand, and the seventh type of artifact, Xuanbing Ling, is printed on Leng Qi. Less body.

  So, will there be the legendary eighth artifact?

  There are a total of twelve kinds of artifacts. If there are any, then she knows eight kinds of artifacts! The distance from twelve species is only four!

  Su Luo clenched his fists excitedly.

  She suddenly remembered, didn't the person in black Feng say that they were here to get things that belonged to their Feng family? Except for the ancestor, what else did the father take from their Feng family?

  Su Luo was very curious, and she hoped that the treasure that would make the Feng family remember countless years was one of the twelve artifacts.

  I don't know if Wen Jiang is the roundworm in Su Luo's stomach, Su Luo just thought of this, and Wen Jiang, the spirit traitor, helped Su Luo ask.

  He asked: "

  Master Feng, what else did the Emperor Guarding take away back then?" Anyway, the people here are not his own, or the person who is about to die. Feng Songyuan has nothing to conceal, so he said: "Qise Bixia Ling . " "