4301-4320 Invincible Su Luo

Chapter 4301 How to be good (add 39)

  He has been directly promoted to Dzogchen's one-star strength from the deification of the nine-star peak strength!

  "Hahahahaha-I've got one star in Dzogchen! Hahaha-you group of ants! I want to smash your eastern courtyard today, just to **** you, if you have the ability, you call Yun Yun out! Ha! Haha!"

  Yang Yicheng had thought of a lot of ways to make a breakthrough, but none of them succeeded, but he did not expect to break through at the moment.

  Zhao Jia looked at his hands and grabbed a handful of hair in a depressed manner!

  If it weren’t for his carelessness just now, it wouldn’t be...

  Su Luo patted his shoulder

  angrily : “It’s his luck, what is it with you, there’s no need to blame yourself.” Zhao Jia glared at Su Luo angrily: “Who Self-blame!"

  He turned away proudly, but quickly turned his head and added: "I'm just worried that Yun Yun is not there and no one can suppress him!"

  That's a Dzogchen one star!

  There was another Dzogchen star among the freshmen, but it was a very remarkable thing.

  You must know that ordinary students graduate, that is, the degree of one-star Dzogchen. Of course, the graduation standards of their elite classes are much higher than this.

  At this moment, the trouble with Yang Yicheng from Nanchu College has spread throughout Donghua College.

  Then it was reported that Yang Yicheng broke through and promoted to Dzogchen One-star, which cast a thick haze on the faces of the students of Donghua College.

  Everyone knows that Su Luo defeated Yun Yun, but that was because God didn't have eyes. Yun Yun was like being cursed by a demon at that time. He was so unlucky that he got wounded all over his body, and finally blew himself up and almost died.

  So Su Luo picked up a cheap first place.

  And now, Yang Yicheng has truly been promoted to Dzogchen One Star. Now, who else can stop Yang Yicheng's insult?

  If it were passed out that the third place in Nanchu swept Donghua College with one person... Alas, it would be embarrassing to think about it! What a shame!

  However, Dzogchen has one star, can anyone still compete in the first year of Donghua Branch? Yun Yun is not here!

  And Su Luo... all said that her strength was shattered by the Heavenly Thunder Tribulation, and her strength was greatly reduced. Not to mention winning the current Yang Yicheng, even the previous deified Nine Star Yang Yicheng couldn't do it, what should I do!

  The group of people in Donghua Branch were both ashamed and annoyed, and various emotions floated on their faces.

  At this time, Yang Yicheng became more arrogant and domineering, defiant, cursing, and simply didn't put first-year freshmen in his eyes!

  Teaching area.

  The teachers are all ears and eyes, and they heard Yang Yicheng's words early in the morning.

  Like the students, many teachers are filled with righteous indignation and can't wait to grab Yang Yicheng and beat him up!

  Hu Yanlei's face was also not good.

  After the deputy dean was in retreat, Hu Yanlei is now presiding over the overall situation. If Donghua Branch is bullied in this way, wouldn't it be slapped in the face?