5401-5420 Spiritual pet

Chapter 5401 Huge Harvest 7

  Huo Yunshang didn't stop sneering because of Grandpa Haihuang's words, she just stared at Su Luo.

  Su Luo looked at her puzzledly: "Is it not important to complete the progress? It is not important. You told me that these books are so important?"

  Huo Yunshang: "..."

  "I don't know what you are irritating in Yin and Yang, and I don't have time to know. Now I just want to know, patriarch of the Huoyun clan, can you finish a book in ten seconds?" Su Luo looked at her faintly.

  Huo Yunshang was smirked by Su Luo!

  Is it the other way around now? This girl started to speak of her in a lesson tone? Worthy of being the daughter of that woman!

  Huo Yunshang smiled coldly: "As long as you can finish it."

  "Then wait and see." Su Luo said.

  Huo Yunshang's strength is not generally strong.

  For books that are difficult to turn pages in Su Luo's hands, Huo Yunchang shouldn't turn them too fast.

  In ten seconds, Huo Yunshang finished reading.

  Then, she threw the book to the ground casually.

  Su Luo nodded at her: "Please prepare the next copy of Patriarch Huo."

  After finishing speaking, Su Luo turned to look at Grandpa Haihuang, completely acting like an official business.

  Infected by Su Luo's emotions, Grandpa Haihuang quickly entered the state.

  Grandpa Haihuang is much more kind and kind than Huo Yunshang, he can observe Su Luo's expression while reading.

  After waiting ten seconds to flip through a book, Su Luo looked at Huo Yunshang again.

  After reading a book from Huo Yunshang, Su Luo looked at Grandpa Haihuang again.

  Su Luo was calm, but Huo Yunshang and Grandpa Haihuang had been busy.

  In fact, Huo Yunshang wanted to quit the peaches!

  What is this?

  Did you cheat for Su Luo? Do you play with her? It's funny!

  With the current efficiency of one book in ten seconds, the progress bar has reached 100%, and there is no pressure at all.

  But would she just let the little princess lead her nose? Not at all!

  So Huo Yunshang made up her mind and waited for the progress to reach 100%, it was time for her to counterattack.

  Because of the assembly line, the progress bar was really completed before dawn.

  When Su Luo finished reading the last book, she was already in a dizzy state, and her eyes were like mosquito coils.

  If it hadn't been for Grandpa Haihuang to help Su Luo, she would have fallen out.

  "Finally finished reading so many books, and finally completed the progress bar!" Su Luo narrowed his eyes, looking at the 100% progress bar, his expression was exhausted, but there was a triumphant smile between his brows.

  Huo Yunchang snorted coldly.

  Su Luo glanced at her and dealt with her spirits up: "After reading all the books here, isn't it what Patriarch Huo said? Now that I have read them all, Patriarch Huo has opinions again? So, what exactly is Patriarch Huo? What does it mean?"