6421-6440 Su Luo Dead

Chapter 6421 Turn the tide 2

  Everyone looked at Su Luo.

  Su Luo nodded: "

  I'm sure." "Can you guarantee that all of us will survive?" the queen asked hurriedly.

  Su Luo sneered: "If someone died by themselves and had to bury the entire aircraft, I think I can't

  hold it ." "How could there be such an idiot!" the queen said.

  Su Luo smiled but smiled: "Just like the empress, she suddenly scolded, if I was affected by typing a wrong character, then the people on this aircraft probably won't survive, right?"

  Everyone was silent. Looking at the queen, and thinking that she was always reprimanding Su Luo before, a burst of anger surged in her heart.

  "Queen, from now on, you shut up! Don't say a word!" The queen mother directly ordered!

  "I..." the queen wanted to refute.

  But the emperor gave her a stern look: "Shut up!" The

  queen was crying, crying without tears: "..."

  She didn't expect that Su Luo was just a word, but she was in such an embarrassing situation. , Isn't her queen better than Su Luo, a stinky girl who is nothing? ! If Su Luo sat on the position of the only eldest princess in the empire, that would be fine!

  The queen's bitter gaze stared at Su Luo's back!

  The devil stared at Su Luo, and said word by word: "If I can get out of trouble this time, I will not only make you the eldest princess, but also the saint eldest princess!" The

  queen stared at the devil in an instant!

  I wanted to talk, but was waved by the Devil Emperor: "My words count, the saint eldest princess, and the young national teacher are on the same level, you will not be disappointed."

  Su Luo nodded: "Okay."

  If it is normal, the Devil Emperor casually seals the position of the Saint Princess, many people will probably be shocked, but at this moment, because everyone is concerned about the question of whether they can live, there is no objection.

  At this time, everyone only prayed for two things, one, don't go crazy after the phoenix, and two, don't make mistakes in Su Luo's stable operation.

  Everyone was praying silently...

  One hundred thousand meters.

  Seventy thousand meters.

  Fifty thousand meters.

  "It has dropped to a height of 50,000 meters." Yu Wuji's suppressed excitement came out.

  Yu Wuji originally disagreed with Su Luo's handling method, because he didn't believe that Su Luo could not make mistakes.

  If it were him, it might be possible to retreat and descend at the same time in the past, but he would definitely not be able to do it when Yuhuo Phoenix would stare wildly at any time.

  It was precisely because he couldn't do it that he would have the mentality of admiring Su Luo.

  Thinking about what the Queen Mother had said before, Miss Su Luo had only studied for a year, and this was the second time she operated the aircraft... Yu Wuji had a feeling that the back waves of the Yangtze River pushed the front waves, and the front waves died on the beach.

  "Forty thousand meters!"

  "Thirty thousand meters!"

  "Twenty thousand meters!"

  ...

  Everyone's hearts were raised high with Yu Wuji's voice, their spirits tense, and they didn't dare to relax a little bit.

  And at this moment, suddenly, Yuhuo Phoenix sneezed at the Super SSS aircraft!

  The super SSS aircraft that originally descended at a steady and uniform speed was blown crooked in an instant, and was rushed out far away!

  Su Luo's eyes with Yuhuo Phoenix were also interrupted!

  "Ah! What's going on!"

  "What happened!"

  "Why does it fall in a straight line? Isn't it going down at a constant speed?"

  "Protect your Majesty!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 6422 Turn the tide 3

  "Protect the Queen Mother! Go and protect the Queen Mother!" This is the voice of the Devil Emperor at a critical moment.

  When he was most dangerous, the first thing he thought of was his mother's queen, which showed that he was really filial.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

  It was the Devil Emperor who slapped her a few times to stop her!

  The queen looked at the Devil Emperor, then turned to look at Su Luo, and was about to swear, and remembered Su Luo's previous warning... I was so suffocated that I wanted to swear but was afraid of disturbing Su Luo.

  At this moment, Su Luo, a pair of pairs are operating quickly!

  Because when the Phoenix was about to sneeze, Xiao Honglian had already told Su Luo, it said, this big guy is going to spray us.

  At that time, Su Luo was calculating the time and speed of the fall in his mind.

  Sure enough, Yuhuo Phoenix sneezed over, and the flames swept over.

  You know, Yuhuo Phoenix is ​​a great god-level beast!

  The god level is divided into three levels: small god, middle god and great god. Nangong Liuyun is still at the level of the small god, but the Phoenix is ​​a great god-level monster!

  What is the strength of the Great God-level Warcraft? Those who have not reached that stage simply cannot understand the majestic power.

  Therefore, even the Demon Emperor's Super SSS aircraft seemed so powerless in front of the Fiery Phoenix.

  Yuhuo phoenix spouted flames, and a crack appeared on the body of the super SSS aircraft.

  Yuhuo Phoenix seemed to think that the toy in front of him was not fun at all. After a glare, it turned around... and flew away.

  flew away?

  Just flew away?

  "Ah ah ah ah, the phoenix in the fire flies away! We don't have to die! We don't have to die!" In extreme excitement, the queen yelled!

  Her voice was sharp, breaking through the clouds.

  Yuhuo Phoenix, who had turned his head and was about to leave, suddenly turned his head. The Shuangsen stared at the super-SSS aircraft in front of him with indifferent eyes, and suddenly opened a mouth--

  "Puff!" A

  second flame that was stronger than before hit them. Come!

  "No!" The queen shouted with a pale face!

  "Shut up!" Su Luo was not pissed off by the Queen!

  Originally, Yuhuo Phoenix had no interest in this super-SSS aircraft, but as a result, the queen actually called the Yuhuo Phoenix back with a loud roar. What a sin was this.

  At such a critical juncture, Su Luo still did not forget to pit the queen: "Empress, do you just hope that your majesty and the queen dowager die?! What good will your majesty and the queen dowager die for you? Wouldn't you be sent by the spirit world? Spy?"

  Su Luo said as he said, the operations in his hands have been proceeding quickly.

  If you change to someone else, you will get tired and cramped within a few seconds with such high-intensity fingertip exercises, but Su Luo has maintained this situation for dozens of minutes, and his hand speed still doesn't slow down.

  At the beginning, Yu Wuji only admired Su Luo a little bit, but in this incident, Su Luo showed bravery, calmness and strength...breaking his cognition time and time again.

  Queen Su off the pit, Queen's reaction came natural to argue, but before she could argue, the emperor has drawn an angry slap in the past: "I give Shut up!"

  The emperor nuji, smoked a slap in the face to the Queen rotate in place, it Like a spinning top.

  Everyone glared at the queen, because if it weren't for the screaming of the queen, the Phoenix would not spray a second burst of flame.

  (End of this chapter)