5441-5460 Cheering

Chapter 5441 Cheers 3

  "Oh my God!"

  "Five-star mission!" At

  this moment, everyone embraced excitedly and jumped happily.

  In the end they all rushed towards Su Luo, threw her high, caught her, and threw her high again!

  As soon as they were together, Su Luo suddenly felt as if he had blended into them.

  Although the journey was full of difficulties and obstacles, it was even more painful after being trained by Huo Yunshang, but now seeing the faces filled with excitement and smiles, Su Luo has a deep heart. Everywhere is joyous.

  Being needed by so many people, it seems that a little bit of tiredness is worth a little bit for her.

  The five-star mission is very difficult, but after completing the mission, the rewards are extraordinary.

  The rent per person per day only requires three gold coins!

  Everyone can freely enter the Tibetan Scripture Pavilion for one month!

  And five team members can enter the forest to hunt!

  You know, the gold coins obtained by hunting in the mountains and forests are not comparable to these sea beasts on the sea!

  There are more and more benefits...

  These days, the entire third grade has been in a state of joy and joy.

  They used to be indifferent, and even more indifferent to people they didn't know.

  But now when they go out, they laugh when they see people, and with a few words of greeting, the atmosphere among the third graders has become better than ever.

  On the third-grade watchtower, Su Luo stood shoulder to shoulder with Teacher Meiyan.

  Teacher Meiyan looked at Su Luo and then at the harmonious atmosphere of the third-grade classmates, and couldn't help feeling unconscious.

  She put her hands behind her back and sighed: "Think about it a few months ago, on the east coast beach in front of you. Your branch was fighting with the people of Zhongdi, but now..."

  Now the third grade is no longer divided between the branch and the Chinese emperor. Everyone is harmoniously integrated together, forming teams with each other and helping each other.

  There was no bullying and no robbing, some just laughed and joked with each other.

  Su Luo saw their friendly interaction and laughed: "Is it bad?"

  Teacher Meiyan said angrily, "Do you know how much work pressure you bring to the teachers? Don't you know, intense Can the competition in China stimulate the human body's potential more and more?"

  So the senior management is actually letting the Chinese emperor fight against the people in the branch. If there is no human life, they will not interfere.

  "But, they are also competing now. It's just that this kind of competition suppresses the inner heart and has not shown it. This is also a good way." Su Luo said with a smile, "Otherwise, when they graduate, they will still fight. You die and die, all kinds of dislikes, then what is there to speak of unity?"

  Teacher Meiyan shook her head: "Is it a good idea? I have to wait for the results of this promotion test to come out. If this method is really good, then ......"

  Teacher Meiyan looked at Su Luo's clear eyes sincerely, and said seriously: "So, since your class, you will promote this method, and every third grade student will thank you."

  This is Created a precedent in the history of Zhongdi Academy!

  Su Luo also didn't expect that an unintentional move by him might evolve into such a far-reaching event.

  She smiled: "What will prove that this is a success?"

  "Promotion exam." Teacher Meiyan smiled and said, "The third grade will be promoted to the fourth grade, and will be assessed every 30 years, but every The number of students who have passed the exam is very, very few, at most three, and sometimes there is not even one."

  (End of this chapter)Chapter 5442 Cheers 4

  Su Luo: "Huh?"

  "So, if you can pass five exams this time, you should be considered successful."

  "Promotion exam?" Su Luo is actually not familiar with this exam.

  "The promotion test is a team battle between the third grade and the fourth grade. The assessment is not only for individuals, but also for teams. The specific details cannot be stated clearly in one or two sentences. You can look through the information when you go back." Teacher Yan looked at Su Luo, and suddenly asked: "Are you going to participate this time?"

  Su

  Luo: "Can you still not participate?" Teacher Meiyan said, "Of course, you have only entered the third grade for less than a year. It stands to reason. You won't be compulsory to sign up, and there is almost no one in history who has been promoted to the fourth grade within one year of enrollment."

  Su Luo smiled, "Don't the teacher realize that I'm the Imperial College who entered for record-breaking. Is it?"

  Teacher Meiyan was amused by Su Luo, but after thinking about it carefully, she was really right.

  She didn't do a few years as a freshman in the first grade, and she didn't even study in the second grade, so she immediately jumped to the third grade.

  Only a few months after entering the third grade, he immediately became the number one in the third grade. Is this the rhythm of taking the fourth grade ahead of time?

  If you really let her pass, then she is simply...a girl against the sky!

  "Of course it's not in a hurry. There are still several months before the promotion exam. You still have time to think about it if you take part." Teacher Meiyan patted Su Luo on the shoulder.

  In fact, she still hopes that Su Luo can stay in the third grade for a few more years. After all, to meet such an outstanding student, it is the greatest luck to meet one in her life.

  Su Luo smiled and said, "I will think about it."

  At this moment, Teacher Meiyan suddenly moved. She raised her wrist and looked at it, then turned her head and looked at Su Luo with a complicated and magical look. .

  Su Luo was confused: "What's the matter?"

  Teacher Meiyan: "I still want to ask what's wrong with you... Let's go with me now."

  "Where to go?" Su Luo asked.

  Teacher Meiyan said angrily: "Master Shu is looking for you." Master

  Shu? The one who snatched her volcano clan totem token as soon as they met?

  "Okay, I'll go with you." Su Luo had to take the totem token back from Lord Shu, after all, this was the only physical memorial Huo Yunchang left for her.

  There is only one way from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain.

  The bottom of this road is the scope of activities for the third grade, the middle is the scope of activities for the fourth grade, and the top is the scope of activities for the high-level.

  In general, everyone abides by the rules very much. They move in the designated activity area where they can move. Few people dare to take a step beyond the thunder pool.

  Because the consequences of Lei Chi are not something they can bear.

  And now, under the leadership of Teacher Meiyan, Su Luo went all the way from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain.

  The road will pass through the fourth grade area and also the high-level elder area.

  What's more, this road leads straight from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain, without any bends or obstructions, and you can have a panoramic view from any high place.

  Therefore, Su Luo had already attracted the attention of many people before he reached the top of the mountain.

  Especially the fourth grade students.

  "Look! It's the beautiful girl in the third grade!"

  "I heard that

  she was the first in the third grade!" "Why did she go all the way up the mountain? This is coming to the fourth grade?"

  Many people are busy practicing. But there were also idle ones, so they all ran out and stood on both sides of the road, waiting for Su Luo's arrival.

  (End of this chapter)