4361-4380 Su Luo survive?

Chapter 4361 Give Up,

  Vice President Mi pulled away the shouting Xiong Tianping, but his arm was caught again. At this moment, his arm was almost broken by Xiong Tianping's excitement, and he took a breath of pain. : "Count the time, it should be it."

  Xiong Tianping immediately threw away Vice Chairman Mi, and ran to the front of the screen.

  As soon as his huge body passed, it immediately blocked the sight of the rest of the people.

  "Go away for me!" The

  three imperial pharmacists pulled, and suddenly, the bear pharmacist, who was admired by countless people on weekdays, stepped back and hit the wall directly with a bang of his back.

  This is still Chu San retreating quickly, otherwise he will be knocked.

  Yakushi Xiong gasped in pain and grinned. He tore away Yakushi Mi and squeezed to the front by himself.

  At this time, Su Luo had already risen into the air, tapping the swamp with his toes, and flew towards the center of the swamp.

  "Hahahahaha! Look! Look! My baby apprentice is smart, right?" Xiong Tianping showed off triumphantly.

  The three imperial pharmacists gave him a speechless glance! That is my baby apprentice!

  Seeing Su Luo running into the small wooden house in the middle of the swamp, while the large wave of unicorn smoke beasts could only surround the swamp and couldn't get in, the royal alchemists were greatly relieved.

  Then, they all looked at Vice President Mi.

  The vice-chairman said: "Entering the cabin, there are herbal medicines to be dispensed. How to prepare it is up to her own choice."

  Sure enough, Su Luo reached out and pushed open the cabin door.

  Inside the door, there is a shelf, and the shelf is full of herbs, and there are more than three hundred kinds of bits and pieces.

  Vice President Mi frowned and said, "The medicinal materials here can be prepared with three kinds of medicine. One is poison, which is enough to poison a unicorn black beast; the other is tonic, which can make people within an hour. The strength is increased by five times; the third is the confusion medicine, which can make the opponent lose their sanity."

  Xiong Tianping asked: "Poison, the dose can only poison a unicorn smoke beast?"

  Vice President Mi: "Yes."

  Niu Ruzi : "If the tonic can only be increased by five times, then it will not be able to defeat this black and overwhelming black smoke beast."

  Vice-chairman Mi: "Yes."

  Gongsun Ziru: "The dose of confusion medicine can only be used for one. The Unicorn Smoke Beast is in a state of confusion?"

  Vice President Mi: "Yes."

  "Isn't this nonsense! What's the use of poisoning or messing up a Unicorn Smoke Beast?" Xiong Tianping asked again anxiously "Lao Mi, you broke through this master-level level at the beginning, but tell me, how did you do it in the first place?"

  Yao Yaoshi and Gongsun Yaoshi also stared at Vice President Mi intently, and it's about the baby apprentice , Care is messy.

  Vice Chairman Mi said: "I chose the poison for the first time. I was smarter. Instead of using this dose against a unicorn smoke beast, I tricked the unicorn smoke beast into the swamp and then released the poison into it. In the swamp, poison can be put into the swamp to turn the swamp into a poisonous swamp."